More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:51:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Better Use of the SimVac?
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Better Use of the SimVac?  (Read 40828 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Better Use of the SimVac?
« Reply #25 on: 2005 July 22, 03:20:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you buried people after they retired, you wouldn't have any all these nice TS2 hacks. Then again, I suppose I already am sort of buried....but this does not stop me from voting! Still, your ageism is appalling. Foolish, ignorant child.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2005 July 22, 04:16:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I swear this started off as a harmless, innocent little thread ... all we need now is sex and we've probably covered everything.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
SJActress
Knuckleheaded Knob

Suck it, Jesus! This avatar is my God now!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 July 22, 04:19:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, whatever, JM...we're all well aware that you currently perform this practice, anyway! Roll Eyes

Edit:  Whoops, sorry, Ancient Sim, I almost forgot:  SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX....there we go!

Who doesn't like kitties? KITTIES! They're cute! They're fuzzy!
Try this before posting, n00b.
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 July 22, 04:24:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If bunker /= buried, then I don't know what does. And obviously, SJActress means that we should bury *boring* people. You know, the ones who actually don't do anything after they retire.

I have several relatives and other acquaintances who are convinced that Bush manipulated both elections. I tend to attract paranoid conspiracy theorists, for some reason.

Oh, and age discrimination cuts both ways. Be under 18 in this country, and you are screwed. Not allowed to vote, a variety of jobs you can't work in, you must sit in a large, prisonlike building under the pretense of education all day, not allowed to make any legal decisions for yourself, etc. And speaking of sex, a large portion of the country thinks that you know nothing about it, and should be kept this way. These people are now regularly featured on the new and improved Daily Idiot, or will be in the near future.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 July 22, 04:26:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I'm retired, and I didn't vote for Blair!  Didn't vote for anyone else either, we have no real choice in this country - Tory Tory or Labour Tory, what's the difference?

Zephyr Zodiac
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 July 22, 04:30:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have several relatives and other acquaintances who are convinced that Bush manipulated both elections. I tend to attract paranoid conspiracy theorists, for some reason.
Somebody has a knack for stating the obvious. Of course Bush manipulated both elections. How do you think you *WIN* elections, anyway? You think this just magically happens? You just sit there and people magically will all vote for you? It doesn't work that way.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2005 July 22, 04:32:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't vote for Blair either.  If I had, it wouldn't have made any difference as I am unfortunate enough to live in a staunch Labour area.  I have to admit that his reaction to the London bombings did impress me, but it wouldn't cause me to vote Labour.  I have never forgiven them for abolishing grammar schools and I never will.  Biggest mistake they ever made - biggest mistake the country ever made.  I'm one of the proportional representation crowd, not that it's ever likely to come about.  I don't understand the voting system anyway and politics bore me to distraction.

Now, about that SimVac ...

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Kitiara
Lipless Loser

boolprop IQTestingEnabledTrue

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2005 July 22, 04:33:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i get you oddysey. i wouldn't go back to being 18 (or under) for anything. not even if offered a million dolla....you know I really could do a lot with a million dollars! Nah....Well?....No. Absolutely not. That's my final answer.

But if

I would like to ease the minds of anyone that thinks that I am ignoring them. You are not paranoid.
I am not normal. I have never met a normal person. I disbelieve in such mythical creatures.
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2005 July 22, 04:34:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

These people mean in illegal ways. You know, secret operatives changing the outcome of the computer systems, buying off (or otherwise pressuring) Supreme Court justices. That sort of thing. I honestly think these people are rather silly. Bush won, whatever, if he did anything untoward I don't have any particular interest in it, because politics in this country just gets on my nerves. They need to learn how to conduct their arguments properly, from the scientific community. There they will learn about the proper implementation of both humour and bile.

Oh, and I envy you UK people for having a leader who actual speaks English. Americans don't appreciate the fine art of oratory.
Kitiara
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2005 July 22, 04:37:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The first election, it was quite obvious he cheated and connived his way into office.
The second was more subtle, but no less disastrous for the citizens of this country.
And speaking of stupid elections (and what election with Bush in it could be anything else), when are we going to rid ourselves of the incredibly superfluous and outdated electoral college system?

I would like to ease the minds of anyone that thinks that I am ignoring them. You are not paranoid.
I am not normal. I have never met a normal person. I disbelieve in such mythical creatures.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2005 July 22, 04:38:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

These people mean in illegal ways. You know, secret operatives changing the outcome of the computer systems, buying off (or otherwise pressuring) Supreme Court justices. That sort of thing.
Isn't that how things normally work? "Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything." In Soviet Russia, votes count YOU!

Oh, and I envy you UK people for having a leader who actual speaks English. Americans don't appreciate the fine art of oratory.
Well, I dunno, Bush did give us several nice ones. My personal favorites include "strategery" and "misunderestimate".

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2005 July 22, 04:41:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think Kennedy was quite an orator - he certainly had the charisma to get people's attention,  and Clinto wasn't too bad either.  Perhaps it's just your Republicans who  don't understand the art!

Zephyr Zodiac
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2005 July 22, 05:03:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, but Kennedy was assassinated, and Clinton was character assassinated. Generally, the ones who get attacked are the ones who actually have some idea what they're doing. Britain might have the same problem; I don't know quite enough about the history of the UK to be sure.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2005 July 22, 05:09:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, our Prime Ministers aren't quite the same as Presidents - we vote for a particular party, and we just get the leader the party chose as part of the deal - but of course, if the leader of a party is very unappealing they tend to lose elections fast!  (And the Tories haven't managed to find a leader with mass appeal since they got rid of Maggie!)

Zephyr Zodiac
Kitiara
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2005 July 22, 05:12:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wish I could sarcastically ridicule Bush in a manner that would make it likely to be viewed by him. Then I could nominate this in the DI.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushdumbquotes.htm

Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2005 July 22, 05:24:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it."

That goes in my signature. It's just priceless. Even tops the magnet I have. "I hope the ambitious realize that they are more likely to succeed with success, as opposed to failure."
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2005 July 22, 05:27:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn straight it's unacceptable. People need to learn to have better aim. I mean, what do we need, here, a contrast photo? Good Shooting vs. Shitty Shooting?

Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2005 July 22, 05:31:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps he was trying to drum up support for looser gun control. Handgun vs. machine gun.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2005 July 22, 05:38:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gun control is using both hands.

Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2005 July 22, 05:45:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Honestly I think he's probably against that too.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2005 July 22, 05:46:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, hey, you know the saying. Anything fun is either illegal, immoral, or fattening.

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2005 July 22, 05:55:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would have said as an outsider looking in that Bush's idea of guncontrol is "One law for me and my buddies, another for everyone who didn't vote for me!"

Zephyr Zodiac
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2005 July 22, 05:57:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would have said as an outsider looking in that Bush's idea of guncontrol is "One law for me and my buddies, another for everyone who didn't vote for me!"
That is probably the most compelling reason I've heard so far to vote for him.

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2005 July 22, 06:03:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

;DCan't be many other reasons to do so, then!

Zephyr Zodiac
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: 2005 July 22, 17:59:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(And the Tories haven't managed to find a leader with mass appeal since they got rid of Maggie!)
Yeah, bring back Maggie.  I really liked Maggie.  Can't stand her daughter, though.  Something really irritating about that woman.  I particularly liked Maggie in this game I had for the Spectrum (wow, come a long way since those days!).  I think it was called Denis, or Something Denis, or maybe even Denis Something.

Now, ABOUT THAT SIM VAC ...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: