More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 15:36:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Whats the difference between awesomemod and ea story progression?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Whats the difference between awesomemod and ea story progression?  (Read 34070 times)
rawwrdevv
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Whats the difference between awesomemod and ea story progression?
« on: 2010 September 05, 02:57:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cause i really dont know...and dont just say its awesome cause it probably is.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
Re: Whats the difference between awesomemod and ea story progression?
« Reply #1 on: 2010 September 05, 03:01:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dunno. Here's one for you; what's the difference between reading a manual and posting a really stupid question on a fairly hostile forum?

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
rawwrdevv
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 September 05, 03:13:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well you were helpful.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 September 05, 03:17:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Considering there are detailed descriptions of what exactly Awesomemod is and what it does on this very site that you're apparently too lazy to look up, that's about as friendly and helpful as anyone is going to get.  Run along, little noob.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
rawwrdevv
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 September 05, 03:18:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Considering there are detailed descriptions of what exactly Awesomemod is and what it does on this very site that you're apparently too lazy to look up, that's about as friendly and helpful as anyone is going to get.  Run along, little noob.

im not a noob. im supah noob. kthxbai.
SJActress
Knuckleheaded Knob

Suck it, Jesus! This avatar is my God now!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 September 05, 03:56:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

im not a noob. im supah noob. kthxbai.

So, are we to assume that you are going to soup, "supah" noob? Because that would be GRATE.

Who doesn't like kitties? KITTIES! They're cute! They're fuzzy!
Try this before posting, n00b.
ElectricSimmer
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 September 05, 05:21:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not only are you a n00b, you're a fucking annoying n00b.

And to answer your question, AwesomeMod isn't fucked up like EA Story.
Baronetess
spaceface
Retarded Reprobate

Lost in Middle-earth

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010 September 05, 15:21:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know! I know! This is one of those joke riddles for 6s, isn't it?

My favourite one when I was a 6 was:

Q: What is the difference between a duck?

A: One of its legs is both the same!

I know you will tell us the answer eventually.

More F than you
Incognito
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010 September 18, 23:21:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's awesome.
ladylaw
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010 September 27, 00:36:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I use it because it makes story progression make a whole lot more sense than EA's version. There are illogical functions on the one EA has and Awesome Story makes the game move more realistically. I've used it for quite a while and believe me there are more updates and patches on this one than EA bothers with. I came here because an EA phone rep actually made suggestive comments leading me here (believe it or not).

So far its worked for me. I don't really post here because they scare me on this forum so I keep my newbie mouth shut and try to read as much as possible. I just felt sorry for you. I've got to go now before they come for me too Undecided
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010 September 27, 10:23:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I use it because it makes story progression make a whole lot more sense than EA's version. There are illogical functions on the one EA has and Awesome Story makes the game move more realistically. I've used it for quite a while and believe me there are more updates and patches on this one than EA bothers with. I came here because an EA phone rep actually made suggestive comments leading me here (believe it or not).

So far its worked for me. I don't really post here because they scare me on this forum so I keep my newbie mouth shut and try to read as much as possible. I just felt sorry for you. I've got to go now before they come for me too Undecided

Well hellooooo there.

Just teasin'.

wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010 September 28, 00:33:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've got to go now before they come for me too Undecided

Are you referring to the men in white coats?  They may well be on their way for you.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Wyn
Dimwitted Dunce

ENFJ. whupz.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2010 September 29, 12:36:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This thread sucks, and is infinitely worse for me having added to it.

<Kewian> I was desperate.
Silly Wyn!  He fucks the farm animals, they don't fuck him!  That would just be weird!
Cyberdodo
FURRY!
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2010 September 29, 19:10:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On the contrary, this is a relatively civil thread, considering it started with a question.

Slap a man silly with a fish, and he'll smell like fish for a day.
Teach a man to fish, and he'll go to the bait & tackle store, and stop bothering you.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2010 September 30, 01:06:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, you don't get threads like we had in the old days.  Back in the day we had real carnage.

Tribulatio proxima est
AthenaOnyx
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2010 October 12, 04:29:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Flame me all you want, I will not be back to read it.  I just want to say it would be nice if there was a place we could ask reasonable questions and get reasonable answers.  Are you all so ignorant that you really think frequenting an internet forum makes you a superior being?
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2010 October 12, 05:15:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Flame me all you want, I will not be back to read it.  I just want to say it would be nice if there was a place we could ask reasonable questions and get reasonable answers.  Are you all so ignorant that you really think frequenting an internet forum makes you a superior being?

No, it's being a superior being that makes me a superior being.  Frequenting an internet forum where I can flame noobs is just gravy.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
snowbawl
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2010 October 12, 05:41:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Flame me all you want, I will not be back to read it.  I just want to say it would be nice if there was a place we could ask reasonable questions and get reasonable answers.  Are you all so ignorant that you really think frequenting an internet forum makes you a superior being?

No, it's being a superior being that makes me a superior being.  Frequenting an internet forum where I can flame noobs is just gravy.

Oh, I like this game.

-Gosh but I shore do feel SUPERIOR.  but I's reely D-U-M!

Wow, you're right!  Too bad you won't be back to read this.  

Hey Guys, I had a breakthrough!  I'm going to be soooo nice from now on.  It'll make you fucking puke.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2010 October 12, 10:57:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just want to say it would be nice if there was a place we could ask reasonable questions and get reasonable answers.

Maybe if you, and the other idiots, actually asked reasonable questions, you would get decent and reasonable answers. 

If you don't want to search and read what is already posted, then fuck off to the BBS or any other forum that doesn't mind the same shit being asked by a dozen or so arseholes one after the other all in their own brand new thread because they want to feel so special and have their hand held through the entire process.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Grapholina
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2010 October 27, 06:51:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a question once.... it was a long long time ago, though, and I forget what it was now.   Grin
Aaroc
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2010 October 27, 07:42:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dunno. Here's one for you; what's the difference between reading a manual and posting a really stupid question on a fairly hostile forum?

The only problem with that is that the Awesome Story progression isn't really in the manual. I looked. The only real mention of Awesome Story in the manual is:
STORY MODE FEATURES:
1.  Awesome Story Driver [Optional - Default: Enabled]
     Enables the experimental AwesomeMod Story Driver, replacing the EA driver.

I had the same question a while ago and it took several searches to find the answer I was looking for, when really, it should have been as simple as reading the manual and reading how Awesome Story Progression is superior to EA Story Aggression. If there isn't going to be any sort of addendum to the manual regarding how Awesome Story works and why it is superior to the default, then perhaps a stickied thread or something somewhere so that people don't have to dig through piles of crap (namely, posts just like this one) to find the answer they're looking for would be a good idea. AwesomeMod FAQ maybe? I dunno, but it certainly is frustrating when you have a question about something, so you do searches and can't really find anything but the same question being asked by someone else and the asker getting flamed by everyone else.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2010 October 27, 07:51:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had the same question a while ago and it took several searches to find the answer I was looking for, when really, it should have been as simple as reading the manual and reading how Awesome Story Progression is superior to EA Story Aggression. If there isn't going to be any sort of addendum to the manual regarding how Awesome Story works and why it is superior to the default, then perhaps a stickied thread or something somewhere so that people don't have to dig through piles of crap (namely, posts just like this one) to find the answer they're looking for would be a good idea. AwesomeMod FAQ maybe? I dunno, but it certainly is frustrating when you have a question about something, so you do searches and can't really find anything but the same question being asked by someone else and the asker getting flamed by everyone else.

Thanks for volunteering to write it up. I will add it somewhere obvious when you have done so.

Aaroc
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2010 October 27, 08:11:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would if I was qualified. As it stands now, however, that would involve digging through a whole lot more crap than I care to.
ProfPlumbob
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2010 October 27, 08:13:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

after spending way too much time complaining about how unhelpful people are here, you couldn't even help the guy yourself with the answer you found. 

Imagination will often carry us to places that never were. But without it we go nowhere.  -Carl Sagan
Aaroc
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2010 October 27, 08:28:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

after spending way too much time complaining about how unhelpful people are here, you couldn't even help the guy yourself with the answer you found. 

Of course not. I had to dig through all that shit to find what answers I got; He has to do the same.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: