More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 23, 20:31:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  I don't think this would get you a dream date...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I don't think this would get you a dream date...  (Read 40409 times)
Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
Re: I don't think this would get you a dream date...
« Reply #50 on: 2005 October 24, 05:22:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After much preponderance of the evidence, it's the opinion of this court that that particular sim simply has too many want slots.  Grin

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2005 October 24, 05:34:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After much preponderance of the evidence, it's the opinion of this court that that particular sim simply has too many want slots.  Grin
ROFL Grin

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2005 October 24, 08:14:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've discovered you can easily train a Sims to want whatever you're willing to give them which sucks because whatever you do in the beginning to make them happy will be the only thing they ever seem to want.
I'd like to point out that this works with real people, too.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2005 October 24, 20:08:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Welp, now Justin wants to be a dancin' fool. He wants to dance with everyone, including the cow. Guess I missed the marriage boat...

I don't know where this dance-obsession came from. There was no dancing. There's not even a stereo on the lot, currently.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2005 October 24, 21:12:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Welp, now Justin wants to be a dancin' fool. He wants to dance with everyone, including the cow. Guess I missed the marriage boat...

I don't know where this dance-obsession came from. There was no dancing. There's not even a stereo on the lot, currently.
I see he also wants to talk to the cow. maybe you should buy a stereo and let him dance his self silly maybe the marriage boat will show back up

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
KellyQ
STUPID PUDDING
Dead Member

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2005 October 24, 22:15:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're not worried that will then lead to wanting to marry the cow? Grin

<Pescado> Make it quick. I'm busy and you're not funny.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2005 October 24, 22:23:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're not worried that will then lead to wanting to marry the cow? Grin
Lord I hope not Grin but with Justin that just might occur to him

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2005 October 24, 22:26:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One nice thing about my style of playing with aging off (I just carry the Bayfield family through all kinds of situations. Justin is an off-shoot of that, through Joe's affair with Bella) is that I don't have to turn them into wrinkly stooped over sim-elders. I enjoy AllenABQ's (did I get that name right?) custom skins on my adult males too much for that!
Brynne how do you ge the photo's of Justins wants? all I ever get of my sims is the same old  boring shots in the game I can never get the wants or panell on My sims to show

virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2005 October 25, 00:53:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok, so where can I download Mr. Pixalated Hottie??? Embarrassed Grin

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2005 October 25, 01:07:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok, so where can I download Mr. Pixalated Hottie??? Embarrassed Grin
ye s Brynne if you ever put him up for download please let us have the link

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2005 October 25, 02:28:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bangelnuts, I take a screenshot and crop it down to the wants panel. The in-game camera won't capture the wants panel or UI.

If you want Justin in your game (and I'm assuming that's who "Mr. Pixelated Hottie" is, lol. Unless you mean the cow. In that case, go to Uni!) I have him already packaged up and can email him to you. He's been requested, before. I don't want to put him up as a link because of creators' issues with the clothing, etc. I don't remember where I got them Tongue. I should have redressed him in original Maxis clothes, now that I think about it. Maybe I will do that, actually. I can credit AllenABQ for the skintone! And the hair is my own recolor of a recolor (had to have that perfect shade of brown). But, anyhoo...

And Justin will never marry the cow. He's just not into those of the bovine influence. But he'll happily dance with one!
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2005 October 25, 02:47:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you want Justin in your game (and I'm assuming that's who "Mr. Pixelated Hottie" is, lol. Unless you mean the cow. In that case, go to Uni!) I have him already packaged up and can email him to you.
Send him to me please!
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2005 October 25, 03:46:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes! I would also like him...please mail him to me at [no tracing] I would like him in his normal suit tho.....not the maxis defautls..Cheesy And no, I'm not talking about the cow..lol Grin
« Last Edit: 2011 July 06, 15:01:34 by virgali » Logged

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2005 October 25, 04:59:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would like to own mr. Pixelated hottie as well. Email is horsegal136@hotmail.com. PM me when you send it as my junk mail filter is set on exclusive and I might miss it if I don't know it's there.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2005 October 25, 05:22:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, rainbow, virgali, and andygal, Justin should be in your inbox. In non-maxis clothes  Tongue
I decided not to change his clothes because bodyshop takes forever and a day to load...

Let me know if you get him okay. It's late and I very well could have emailed you a copy of my son's halloween costume measurements, instead.

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2005 October 25, 05:24:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bangelnuts, I take a screenshot and crop it down to the wants panel. The in-game camera won't capture the wants panel or UI.

If you want Justin in your game (and I'm assuming that's who "Mr. Pixelated Hottie" is, lol. Unless you mean the cow. In that case, go to Uni!) I have him already packaged up and can email him to you. He's been requested, before. I don't want to put him up as a link because of creators' issues with the clothing, etc. I don't remember where I got them Tongue. I should have redressed him in original Maxis clothes, now that I think about it. Maybe I will do that, actually. I can credit AllenABQ for the skintone! And the hair is my own recolor of a recolor (had to have that perfect shade of brown). But, anyhoo...

And Justin will never marry the cow. He's just not into those of the bovine influence. But he'll happily dance with one!
send him to me  Brynne and no I dont mean the cow please email Justin to me. Alenatray@aol.com the cow can stay at Uni with the rest of the bovines ... you can send Justin in his normal suit . and no dont send the cow LOL Grin

Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2005 October 25, 05:28:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK this is a dumb question but where do I put the files? *embarassed*
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2005 October 25, 05:29:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But would you like the cow, Bangelnuts? Just kidding. I'm sending him to you. Justin, that is. Not the cow. Tongue
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2005 October 25, 05:30:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK this is a dumb question but where do I put the files? *embarassed*

It's a rar file containing the simpack thingy. Just double-click it and it should install for you.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2005 October 25, 05:39:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But would you like the cow, Bangelnuts? Just kidding. I'm sending him to you. Justin, that is. Not the cow. Tongue
no you can keep the cow . my sims at Uni have enough trouble with the cows that Show up in the dorms without adding another. ;DJustin in your game  would be heartbroken if you sent his dancing partner away.I waiting for Justin now

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2005 October 25, 05:43:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let me know  if you guys get him; my email account had to be upgraded to accommodate the files. I know rainbow's was returned, so I sent it off again after upgrading.
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2005 October 25, 05:45:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

he arrived in my inbox safe and sound Brynne thank you muchly.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2005 October 25, 05:49:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, swell. You're welcome, muchly.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2005 October 25, 05:55:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let me know  if you guys get him; my email account had to be upgraded to accommodate the files. I know rainbow's was returned, so I sent it off again after upgrading.
he arrived safe and sound in my inbox . Justin is downloading now  and will be installed pronto in my Game as I have some young lady Sims that are gorgeous just waiting to meet  a hottie like Justin. and I hope you took my advice and Kept Justin's dancing partner AKA the cow with your Justin Grin

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2005 October 25, 06:04:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, actually, much to Ratna's dismay, he has been teleported off the lot. That's okay, though. I much prefer to see Justin with one of my more...human characters. Mooooo.

Justin is also into the ladies, and not the gents. Also to Ratna's dismay.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: