More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 11:54:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  I don't think this would get you a dream date...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I don't think this would get you a dream date...  (Read 40911 times)
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: I don't think this would get you a dream date...
« Reply #100 on: 2005 November 01, 20:55:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I guess since vampires are classified 'service NPCs', my Sim who seduced one of the vampires in order to become one got a WooHoo with Service Sim memory afterward and the memory that said something about "a new meaning to help around the house... hey, what exactly am I paying for here?" I hadn't seen that addition with other service Sim WooHoos, which makes no sense because they ARE paying those and they AREN'T paying the vampire...  Roll Eyes
Yeah I know what you mean, it's the same when they woohoo a professor.  I have gotten the memories for woohooing service NPCs when Don woohooed his maids and his nanny...He wanted to woohoo 5 different service NPCs then, but I haven't done it yet.
Hook
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2005 November 01, 21:03:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had Sims woohoo the wheels off a couple of cars downtown without getting a Public Woohoo memory.  Once my Sim's date's father-in-law was on the lot and he didn't notice.  Another time Mrs. Crumplebottom was on the *sidewalk* not far from the car and she never batted an eyelash.  Maybe knitting takes too much concentration.  "Knit one, purl two..."

I guess all the car woohoo animation is more for feeling and atmosphere and the real car just sorta sits there without making "vroom vroom" noises and flying. Smiley

Hook

If some is good and more is better, then too much ought to be just about right.
Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2005 November 01, 21:10:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had Sims woohoo the wheels off a couple of cars downtown without getting a Public Woohoo memory.  Once my Sim's date's father-in-law was on the lot and he didn't notice.  Another time Mrs. Crumplebottom was on the *sidewalk* not far from the car and she never batted an eyelash.  Maybe knitting takes too much concentration.  "Knit one, purl two..."

I guess all the car woohoo animation is more for feeling and atmosphere and the real car just sorta sits there without making "vroom vroom" noises and flying. Smiley

Same here - something's blocking townies from going downtown for me lately, but Mrs. Crumplebottom was there and beat on my Sim's date with her purse for a slow dance (it did make the meter go down, too!), but she didn't notice the flying car.

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2005 November 01, 21:14:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I've never noticed that happening in the real world...maybe windows fogging up, but I've never seen the car jump in the air and all.  Smiley  Of course, I've never seen anyone 'woohoo' in a car before so what do I know...except for that one hot scene in Titanic. Cheesy

What gets me is how they yawn and "ho-hum" before and after, and the little red negative points over the car during conversation.  It takes several moments for them to stop when I give the command to make out or woohoo, then they get very still before the corny giggles and windows fogging up and all.  Then it's back to yawn, ho-hum.
Hook
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2005 November 01, 21:21:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then it's back to yawn, ho-hum.

Heh!  Sounds like you need to do a few Share Interest interactions. Cheesy

I had the timing mess up on my last downtown car Woohoo and the windows cleared before the action was over, showing a totally empty car.  The Sims appeared out of nowhere after a few seconds.  I'll just pretend they were on the floorboard of the car.

(In real life, the windows really *do* fog up!  Woot!)

Hook

If some is good and more is better, then too much ought to be just about right.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 2005 November 01, 22:49:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then it's back to yawn, ho-hum.

Heh!  Sounds like you need to do a few Share Interest interactions. Cheesy

I had the timing mess up on my last downtown car Woohoo and the windows cleared before the action was over, showing a totally empty car.  The Sims appeared out of nowhere after a few seconds.  I'll just pretend they were on the floorboard of the car.

(In real life, the windows really *do* fog up!  Woot!)

Hook

I have a pregnant Romance sim (I accidently clicked the wrong thing.LOL) and I have the  DMA thing so I built a community Bordello  and I clicked on the car  to send her there  to help her towards her goal of woohoo with 20 different sims. The only action I got  was sit in car ugh . she didnt even Know she was pregnant  . it was some 5 sim hours later that she did uhh yoohoo and twirled into maternity PJ's  looks down and says uhh fleebe . .so never try to send your sim out in their car after you here the lullaby

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2005 November 02, 17:12:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a pregnant Romance sim (I accidently clicked the wrong thing.LOL) and I have the  DMA thing so I built a community Bordello  and I clicked on the car  to send her there  to help her towards her goal of woohoo with 20 different sims. The only action I got  was sit in car ugh . she didnt even Know she was pregnant  . it was some 5 sim hours later that she did uhh yoohoo and twirled into maternity PJ's  looks down and says uhh fleebe . .so never try to send your sim out in their car after you here the lullaby
[/quote]

I wonder if it's just the car that does that...? One of my twin-mothers was at two or three days pregnant, already showing, and she got that call from a friend inviting her downtown - so I said sure, and she went downtown in the taxi to the Hub and hung out for a while till I had to send her home because of energy. It didn't last long because of the pregnancy needs dropping thing, but she was able to go...
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2005 November 02, 19:43:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[

I wonder if it's just the car that does that...? One of my twin-mothers was at two or three days pregnant, already showing, and she got that call from a friend inviting her downtown - so I said sure, and she went downtown in the taxi to the Hub and hung out for a while till I had to send her home because of energy. It didn't last long because of the pregnancy needs dropping thing, but she was able to go...
[/quote]that could be first time  I had ever tried to send  a pregnant sim that didnt know they were pregnamt on an outing

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: