More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 13:35:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  I don't think this would get you a dream date...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I don't think this would get you a dream date...  (Read 40924 times)
yetyak
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: I don't think this would get you a dream date...
« Reply #75 on: 2005 October 25, 06:53:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If it isn't too late to jump on the Justin bandwagon, could I have him too, Brynne?  yet_yak@yahoo.com  Thank you so much!
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2005 October 25, 06:55:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Never too late to jump on the Justin bandwagon  Wink
Sending...
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2005 October 25, 13:38:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sending...
I opened up Body shop and there he was in all his pixelated glory Justin that is not the cow Grin I cloned him and sent him  to CAS where he will be  moving out of this morning and Ilooked at all my female sims and I found a gorgeous Blue eyed Brunette  for him.I hope Justin Likes Brunettes

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
yetyak
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2005 October 25, 16:38:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He arrived safe and sound.
I'm looking forward to him spicing things up in my neighborhood.  And some new genes certainly won't hurt!  Probably 75% of the sims in my favorite neigborhood are related.  The ones I make in CAS look ok, but seem to produce ugly children who turn into fugly adults.  Now I suppose everyone will be related to Justin.... 
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2005 October 25, 17:51:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sending...
well it turns out Justin had no chemistry with the wife I set him up with so I promptly had him cheat  and her catch  him and then I  had her divorce Justin and I moved him out into a house by himself. bought him a sports car and a cell phone. had him call the gypsy for a date and he got 2 disasters in a row then got a good date  he now has a new friend he wants to be bestfriends with. he had a great date with a coworker snd reeived a flower.when I saved and exited he was getting off the couch to greet the co worker. he called to invite over. he has reached the top of one career and is in a new career working to toward the top. course he has rolled these fears in order He fears marriage to Tiffany Sampson,he fears Marriage to Arcadia Bradshaw those were the two disasters the gypsy set him up with. he wants to make out with Cindy his co worker and ask her on another date, he wants to be best friends with her. he wants to be best friends with Heidi the date he was set up on by the gypsy. he has a crush on both Heidi and Cindy. his ex wife Tara has been is Aspiration Failure twice over Justin and the Therapist showed up twice for Tara. poor girl has now resorted to kicking over the trashcan as has Arcadia. I changed his turn off to include gray hair  to avoid any more elderly dates for him . he is a Romance sim in my game named Justin Danforth and lives in Golden Falls Valley

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2005 October 25, 19:17:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Justin is most definitely a romance sim in my neighborhood, as well.  He's "been with" 53 women, so far, and his trashcan is kicked over constantly. And he hasn't been able to read the paper in ages...It's kind of funny, though, because some of the sims kicking his trashcan and stealing his paper are still teens that haven't aged along with him. Including his steady girlfriend whom I forgot to have him break up with. She's dating his son, now, but still kicks Justin's garbage over because she caught Justin holding hands with Jennifer Burb  Tongue.
Zeljka
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2005 October 26, 03:06:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Justin is most definitely a romance sim in my neighborhood, as well.  He's "been with" 53 women, so far, and his trashcan is kicked over constantly. And he hasn't been able to read the paper in ages...It's kind of funny, though, because some of the sims kicking his trashcan and stealing his paper are still teens that haven't aged along with him. Including his steady girlfriend whom I forgot to have him break up with. She's dating his son, now, but still kicks Justin's garbage over because she caught Justin holding hands with Jennifer Burb  Tongue.

I really think we need something to stop this.
My first Romance sim was quite a player about town before settling down and fathering 12 children to a Family sim. It was ridiculous when the maid, his first conquest, pitched a fit when his wife gave him a peck sim 'years' later. The first 6 kids were adults by then and it wasn't like Kaylynn hadn't been present for the birth of at least 6 of them. We need a mod to tell them 'yeah, I get it, it's over and he's married now'. I still think an 'affair' awareness would be great. A sneaky goose when the wife is in the other room or the kids are at school, but...

Remember first that the greatest inequality is to treat unequal things equally
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2005 October 26, 03:36:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A more intelligent definition for "affair" would be great. An affair is not when you get hit on, it's not even necessarily when you do the hitting on. That depends on what your definition of "is" is  Tongue.  I think of an affair as something a little more substantial than that. But it's stoopid when a sim leaps into another sims arms and the sim stuck holding the leaping sim is suddenly branded as an affair-haver-er. Or when the wife of a sim that was just flirted with now considers her husband an affair-haver-erer. Even though hubby did the right thing and rejected any advances. What's a poor sim to do?

I'm dealing with an even less logical problem. I'm trying to build up a relationship between 2 gay male family teens and things were going great. Then one of the teens decides to throw a water balloon at the other teen. Both have a good laugh, then the prank-pulling sim cleans up the puddle that he just made, and is now furious with the other teen. Because somehow it was that teen's fault the water balloon caused a puddle when it smashed into his face. Sopping-wet teen has no choice but to apologize to make up for the 40 point loss in the relationship score. Bass-ackward, all around.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2005 October 26, 04:48:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A more intelligent definition for "affair" would be great. An affair is not when you get hit on, it's not even necessarily when you do the hitting on. That depends on what your definition of "is" is  Tongue.  I think of an affair as something a little more substantial than that. But it's stoopid when a sim leaps into another sims arms and the sim stuck holding the leaping sim is suddenly branded as an affair-haver-er. Or when the wife of a sim that was just flirted with now considers her husband an affair-haver-erer. Even though hubby did the right thing and rejected any advances. What's a poor sim to do?
speaking of less than Intelligent  Sims Tara Justin's ex wife in my Game is now Married to Joshua Justin's brother. and is pregnant by Joshua . note Justin is at the wedding of his brother and his exwife. in spite of the fact there is absolutely no chemistry between Justin and Tara  which is why I masterminded the divorce in the first place. Tara keeps Rolling wants like flirt with Justin,Kiss Justin , Fall in love with Justin. to make sure the chemistry did not exist. I had Justin check out Tara his  response was eh.....Joshua and Tara on the other hand do have chemistry its at medium right now two bolts. Tara has also Rolled the want to be  friends with Aurora Landchild the Sim she caught Justin cheating with. Justin hasnt seen or talked to Aurora since his marriage ended but he is happily Romancing his way through the neighborhood he has  his 5 woohoo's and now wants  20 when he arrives home from work he will have achieved his LTW to become a hall of famer. strangely enough he has crushes on much of the neighborhood but of the woohoo's he has had only on one sim is he exhibiting a red heart. at the moment he fears being engaged to her though.so I will wait and see if he loses the fear  or wait till he is permaplat to get him engaged.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2005 October 26, 04:58:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm...Tara looks kind of like my Justin's ex-wife, Sadie.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2005 October 26, 05:14:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm...Tara looks kind of like my Justin's ex-wife, Sadie.
Tara is actually Drop dead gorgeous in my game but  until I get my digital camera hooked up I cant get a good close up of her. Just in is the sim getting the back rub in the photo. Joshua is the sim giving Justin the back rub at the wedding party

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2005 October 26, 06:29:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was looking at the wrong guy! For some reason Justin looks like he has really dark skin in that picture, so I figured the sim talking to Tara was him Tongue
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2005 October 26, 06:46:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was looking at the wrong guy! For some reason Justin looks like he has really dark skin in that picture, so I figured the sim talking to Tara was him Tongue
the sim Tara is talking to is a geek named Finch Loveall who is married to a woman named Kaylynn. at the moment Justin is still mad at Tara over the divorce apparently in looking at Tara's memory I con's she told Justin he was a loser that she was well rid of Undecided  Justin happily steals her newspaper at the moment  in sim time  the wedding took place at 6:00 P.M.  on  a monday. however Justin still has no chemistry with Tara even though they are best friends I have had Justin Check her out and his response is Meh........ Justin only came to the wedding because Joshua asked him too. Finch is the Geek has real fair skin and where's the wire rimmed maxis glasses. he came as a guest of the bride. Justin had on the shiny light colored formal wear

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2005 October 26, 06:51:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I couldn't really make out Finch in that picture. But I can tell that's Justin, now that you cleared that up!
So, Justin and Joshua are identical, then?
I want to see pics when that baby is born! Smiley
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2005 October 26, 14:15:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I accidentally had makeup on Justin when I set him up in CAS (I was clicking through the stuff trying it out and left some light pink on by accident!)  He would ask others if they liked what they saw, and some would be turned off by his makeup and one liked it!  I couldn't understand it so I spawned the temporal adjuster with InSim and used the Fix appearance thingie.  Sure enough, he had lipstick on which I got rid of.  But they still thought he was wearing makeup!  So I tried it again with no change.  Finally I decided to buy an actual mirror and try it, and it worked.  They no longer saw him as wearing makeup.  So there is something in the coding with the fix appearance although it uses the same change appearance window that the mirror does, something does not get reset in their traits for turn on and turn offs. (I didn't try the change appearance with JM's clothing tool.)  I should probably mention this to Eric over at his site.  I thought y'all might find it interesting.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2005 October 26, 16:46:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I couldn't really make out Finch in that picture. But I can tell that's Justin, now that you cleared that up!
yep they are Identical except for birth sign,clothing,aspspiration and job Joshua is a Political science  Graduate and in Law enforcement courtesy of SimPE where I changed him from no uni to a summa cum Laude graduate  and used two Jeffs college adjuster to add the want slots and want lock.Justin is a  coach  and a Magna cum laude graduate  in mathematics he will arrive home from work when I re-enter his house  as a hall of famer which will meet his LTW,I tried to change Justin to a Summa Cum Laude graduate  in Sim PE but for whatever reason it wouldnt stick. so I gave up and left him a magna cum laude grad from Uni. the baby should be  a cutie as w all Know Justin and Joshua are pixelated hotties and Tara  as a sim lady is drop dead gorgeous. I cant imagine the DNA would spin out an ugly baby. especially when My Geek Finch has some gorgeous YA daughters and his DNA is no where near as good as the DNA Justin,Joshua and Tara have. funny that Tara and Joshua have  chemistry . and Justin having Identical looks has zero chemistry with his ex wife Tara and the response from Justin has always been Meh....... when asked to check out Tara

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2005 October 26, 23:57:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Joshua and Tara's new baby boy

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2005 October 27, 03:05:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kinda hard to tell yet...wait until he's older. Smiley
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2005 October 27, 03:26:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kinda hard to tell yet...wait until he's older. Smiley
I can tell he has  his Mommy's skin tone and his eyebrows match his Daddy's haircolor.

Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2005 November 01, 07:22:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sort of late, but I just had something similar happen. I had a Family Sim and her Knowledge Sim boyfriend out on a date because, after reading this thread, I wondered if I could get them to roll up the marriage wants. Except for one time waaay back with the base game, I've never had a Sim specifically want to marry or get engaged to (one of) their loves - just the generic want if anything. So, I was happy to see both of them roll up the marriage want, especially because I was planning to get them married anyway.

They have a Dream Date, it ends, and then this rolls up directly after. My Family Sim, whose only other experience consists of a rather normal relationship with her current boyfriend's clone-brother (pre-lot debugger!) until he dumped her, wants to Public Woohoo with three Sims. ...Relationship jitters, or what?   Huh

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2005 November 01, 07:27:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They have a Dream Date, it ends, and then this rolls up directly after. My Family Sim, whose only other experience consists of a rather normal relationship with her current boyfriend's clone-brother (pre-lot debugger!) until he dumped her, wants to Public Woohoo with three Sims. ...Relationship jitters, or what?   Huh
This happens when you have sims do public woohoo, no matter their aspiration.  It soon goes away and is replaced by the usual wants if you ignore it.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2005 November 01, 07:42:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did they do it in the photo booth on the date? That's triggered that want for a couple of my non-romance sims. One was family, too.
Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2005 November 01, 19:08:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm, no photobooth, but they both DID roll up the want to Woohoo in the car three seperate times during the date, so that likely counts as "public". Heh. Thanks, that makes a bit more sense, now...
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2005 November 01, 19:24:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did they do it in the photo booth on the date? That's triggered that want for a couple of my non-romance sims. One was family, too.
Mine were both family too, and another one it happened to was popularity.  I've had family sims woohoo in their car, but this didn't make any Public woohoo memories like it did in the photo booth.  Maybe they have to be downtown when they woohoo in their car, but the stupid car wouldn't give me the option.  When they did it in the photo booth, they still get the memory about "trying on clothes being more fun."  Did someone at Maxis forget something??
Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2005 November 01, 20:51:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine were both family too, and another one it happened to was popularity.  I've had family sims woohoo in their car, but this didn't make any Public woohoo memories like it did in the photo booth.  Maybe they have to be downtown when they woohoo in their car, but the stupid car wouldn't give me the option.  When they did it in the photo booth, they still get the memory about "trying on clothes being more fun."  Did someone at Maxis forget something??
[/quote]

Well, I guess since vampires are classified 'service NPCs', my Sim who seduced one of the vampires in order to become one got a WooHoo with Service Sim memory afterward and the memory that said something about "a new meaning to help around the house... hey, what exactly am I paying for here?" I hadn't seen that addition with other service Sim WooHoos, which makes no sense because they ARE paying those and they AREN'T paying the vampire...  Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: