More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 04:36:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  May "More Awful Than You": Buttugly Brokeass Furniture
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: May "More Awful Than You": Buttugly Brokeass Furniture  (Read 267372 times)
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: May "More Awful Than You": Buttugly Brokeass Furniture
« Reply #325 on: 2007 May 17, 17:07:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would you be willing to share if I batted my eyes at you and asked very prettily? I get so annoyed when the toddlers play in the toilets and then have a hissy fit because they stink. Most kids I know would happily go for days or weeks without bathing.  Tongue

I too would like this.

The exotic living room: http://www.vitasims2.com/sims2.htm (free objects)
I Find it amusing how one of the books is defying gravity, but then, I'm amused easily...

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: 2007 May 17, 17:40:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I actually like one or two of the items in the Exotic Modern pic. Linky? 
The ceiling lights are decent, and the super-tall sculpture is really nice. Everything else is crap.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: 2007 May 17, 19:03:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For those who are asking for the modified FeeEssen Toddler Tub:

I would be happy to share the 'fixed' version of her tub. But I have searched both MTS2 and her original site (which is in German and doesn't work quite right when translated into Engish) and cannot find any info about her policies concerning her objects.

So if someone could direct me to a page where she has her policy posted, and the policy allows for others to modify her objects, I will gladly post it here in Peasantry. So far I have only seen her post "You can recoloriet". In the meantime, keep your eyes out for recolors of this tub. It screams for a recolor and I can't find one anywhere.

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
Twibil
Blathering Buffoon

I open at the close.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #328 on: 2007 May 17, 19:10:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like to nominate this absurd bathtub by someone who calls himself Alb@n (I have no idea which site I got this from.)  It is ridiculously huge and cuts through walls if you place it next to one and the sims disappear when the get into it because it is so enormous.  It looks more like a tomb to me.

"The rumors that Peter Pan was a fairy are completely unsubstantiated; Not that there's anything wrong with that." - Pascal Curious

www.curiousstate.com
Hecubus
Nitwitted Nuisance

That's Numberwang!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #329 on: 2007 May 17, 19:44:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I think we're missing the "Brokeass" part of this challenge...that tub is a good reminder. There are some decent LOOKING items that are just broken. And stupidly so, I might add.

My nominees (I will get in-game pics, as the proof is in the playing)...

Vita Sims' Regatta bed, which disappears into the wall

Simplan-X's Irish Pub chair and stool, which don't have the animations for actually sitting on them

Sims Connection's OFB grocery set, which you can't actually PLACE anywhere (not sure I can get that pic)

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

I think one of the things that keeps a person sane is healthy skepticism about what you believe. Every now and then enjoy a conversation with an inner voice that says, "You're full of shit again." —Stewart Brand
Berg
Dimwitted Dunce

I ARE 2 BLAME 4 HUR TYPOES!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #330 on: 2007 May 17, 19:49:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Twibil
It looks more like a tomb to me.
Yes... It's definitely a sacrificial tub. The mask in the background confirms it. Sims stupid enough to go into that tub will be sacrified to some random Tiki god.

Hey - don't we all remember those tie-dye waterslides that used to be so popular in the 60's?

Ehm.. No, we don't, because tie-dye waterslides only used to exist in the twisted mind of someone called Macey246 at MTS2 until she forgot her medication one day and released them on us  Lips sealed

morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: 2007 May 17, 20:00:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks more like a tomb to me.

Wow it really does. The faucet should be removed. You then get a mod to turn bathwater red. Take many pictures of the sacrifice.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Flamingo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: 2007 May 17, 20:42:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like to nominate this absurd bathtub by someone who calls himself Alb@n (I have no idea which site I got this from.)  It is ridiculously huge and cuts through walls if you place it next to one and the sims disappear when the get into it because it is so enormous.  It looks more like a tomb to me.
<snip>

I'm willing to bet that, when a Sim washes his or her hands, they end up intersecting the sink's rim.
« Last Edit: 2007 May 17, 22:37:02 by Flamingo » Logged
pioupiou
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: 2007 May 17, 20:55:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I actually like one or two of the items in the Exotic Modern pic. Linky? 
The ceiling lights are decent, and the super-tall sculpture is really nice. Everything else is crap.
I think the sculpture come from glamour (the one near the bookcase).
Li'l Brudder
The Quitter
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: 2007 May 17, 21:29:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The slides aside from the tye-dye and the camo actually look okay.
Twibil
Blathering Buffoon

I open at the close.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #335 on: 2007 May 17, 21:50:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<snip>

I'm willing to bet that, when a Sim washes his or her hands, they end up intersecting the sink's rim..

I haven't tried the sink, but I am sure it probably does do that.  The sim steps right through the tub to turn the faucet on, and it is not even the faucet that you see along the side of the tub.

Yes... It's definitely a sacrificial tub. The mask in the background confirms it. Sims stupid enough to go into that tub will be sacrified to some random Tiki god.

Hehe.  The tiki mask was my addition.  I thought it fit in with the 'tomb tub' quite well.

Wow it really does. The faucet should be removed. You then get a mod to turn bathwater red. Take many pictures of the sacrifice.

If I were even mildly awesome I might be able to accomplish that.  Seeing that I am not, I would welcome anyone else to try.  I would like a sacrificial tub like that. 

"The rumors that Peter Pan was a fairy are completely unsubstantiated; Not that there's anything wrong with that." - Pascal Curious

www.curiousstate.com
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: 2007 May 17, 23:57:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The slides aside from the tye-dye and the camo actually look okay.
No shit, it's a recolor or clone of the Maxis one.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Li'l Brudder
The Quitter
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: 2007 May 18, 01:36:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I could make it a tomb if I get the original link to where it came from.
cenoura
Exasperating Eyesore

Talk to the hand!

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: 2007 May 18, 11:09:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And those cribs... My mind is trying to make an association but fails completely. What the hell is it they remind me of?

Vol-au-vents. They remind me of the ones my Gran makes every Christmas. Eurgh. Except puff pastry isn't usually pink.

Oh, and I'd quite like a bookcase that did THAT in real life. It'd be great.

ISTP
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #339 on: 2007 May 18, 11:15:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And those cribs... My mind is trying to make an association but fails completely. What the hell is it they remind me of?

They remind me of the egg-pod things that the face-huggers burst from in 'Aliens'. But nauseatingly multi-coloured.

Twibil
Blathering Buffoon

I open at the close.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #340 on: 2007 May 18, 15:03:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It took me an eternity, but I finally tracked down where I got it from.  http://purplejuice.wb.st/
It is in Objects, page 2, third downloat from the top.  (Sorry, I didn't want to hotlink it.)
The quality of the pic from the website is really awful, no wonder I was tricked into downloading it.

While I'm here, I may as well contribute another bit of fug that I found while perusing Alban's site.

The bed curtains, I believe, are from meskiste and are actually quite nice.  The rest of the bed is fugaliscious.  Once again the picture quality is atrocious, but I am not willing to try it to see how it looks in game.  Having the tomb tub clogging up my folder is quite enough.
« Last Edit: 2007 May 18, 15:15:18 by Twibil » Logged

www.curiousstate.com
Zeljka
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: 2007 May 18, 23:07:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the cribs kind of look like nests...
a great idea if you're bent on pretending that it really is the stork bringing that bundle of joy..

though the first thing I thought of when I saw that picture was how easy it would be for someone to make a recolour that's barbed wire or broken glass shards, 
that would be one high security crib...

Remember first that the greatest inequality is to treat unequal things equally
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: 2007 May 19, 00:33:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The quality of the pic from the website is really awful, no wonder I was tricked into downloading it.

Few things scream "Photoshop N00b" as loudly as Lens Flare Abuse, so I have to agree with your opinion on that one.

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
SaraMK
Nefarious!
Terrible Twerp

Playing again.

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: 2007 May 19, 00:52:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I make a point of not downloading anything that has a crappy, too small to see, obviously photoshopped, or taken outside the game picture. Unless of course the item has been verified by someone else as being worth downloading, or it's from one or two websites that tend to have well-made stuff despite the deceptive tactics used in the presentation.

I figure if someone sucks to the degree that they can't take a decent screenshot and upload it on the web, their ability to do proper texturing work in a complex program like Photoshop or mesh work in a 3D program and SimPE is really questionable.

ETA: Screenshots with mirrored floors suck and are a sure sign of teh n00b. Why creators insist on abusing them, I don't know.

Fail.
Berg
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile WWW
« Reply #344 on: 2007 May 19, 02:49:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't want to see this:

Ever again!

Flamingo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: 2007 May 19, 03:10:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hilariously, that is the second time the tiger room has been nominated. It's pretty much the epitome of kitsch tackiness.
Berg
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile WWW
« Reply #346 on: 2007 May 19, 03:26:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did someone post it earlier? If that's the case, I'm sorry - I thought I kept myself updated on this thread... Sad

SaraMK
Nefarious!
Terrible Twerp

Playing again.

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: 2007 May 19, 03:34:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whoever made it must really hate tigers. That thing looks dead, partially skinned, and stuffed.

Fail.
lindaetterlee
Knuckleheaded Knob

Proud Army Wife. Support us or get the fuck out.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #348 on: 2007 May 19, 03:35:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did see the tiger in any other threads. I guess I am having a goofy moment.

Proud Army Wife of a soldier deployed to IRAQ. Support us or get the fuck out.
I am 25.

Quote from: lindaetterlee
The same thing happened with my Pescado, before this he was a lady's man. Now he is some guy's bitch.
Flamingo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: 2007 May 19, 03:47:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See reply number twenty-six if you want to see it. The difference is that your version includes an atrocious mesh as well.

You can even digest the horror, if you want:

The truly scary thing is that those tiger....spheres have been downloaded 1000 times.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: