More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 20:39:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION  (Read 1111611 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION
« Reply #1100 on: 2009 January 06, 01:23:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It clears all 0-strength gossip, things that wouldn't be chosen anyway, and thus are unnecessary.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: 2009 January 09, 11:53:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't have an option to make a sim into a vampire with the batbox any more.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Gastfyr
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: 2009 January 11, 09:23:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't have an option to make a sim into a vampire with the batbox any more.
After reading your post, I noticed I also don't have the option.

TS3: it's really cool if you don't look too closely! - bottles
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: 2009 January 11, 15:08:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think the vampire option was ever on the batbox -- the FOJ didn't add it because TwoJeffs' College Adjuster already had the option to make a sim a vampire on it.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: 2009 January 11, 20:15:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah ha, thanks. I've just downloaded the college adjuster again - thinking of actually playing uni for the first time in a long time - so I'll check it out. My sim did actually go and look for the vamps, the game eventually created Countess Gladys so all is well.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: 2009 January 16, 17:23:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think the vampire option was ever on the batbox -- the FOJ didn't add it because TwoJeffs' College Adjuster already had the option to make a sim a vampire on it.
There is no point in making a Batbox option for this because it is already a shiftclick option. I consider it pointless to duplicate functions that already exist in the game.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: 2009 January 17, 02:20:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is no point in making a Batbox option for this because it is already a shiftclick option.

D'oh!

Scratch
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: 2009 January 17, 07:32:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What be "Nuke/Stuck SFX" ?? Sound Effects?

All my lots seem to have it... clicking on it doesn't seem to do anything and the option never goes away...
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: 2009 January 17, 08:26:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nuke stuck special effects on Sims such as smart milk glow, waves around Sims who went swimming, Zzz coming from Sims who are awake, etc.

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: 2009 January 17, 15:02:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with Scratch -- it doesn't seem to do much.  I've used it to try and kill the Zzz's, and it doesn't.  Also doesn't do anything to showers that are still running, but not broken, after the sims use them.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #1110 on: 2009 January 17, 17:41:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't had any stuck effects since it has become available, so I haven't tried it out. Here's the original thread:

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,14057.0.html

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: 2009 January 17, 19:29:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with Scratch -- it doesn't seem to do much.  I've used it to try and kill the Zzz's, and it doesn't.  Also doesn't do anything to showers that are still running, but not broken, after the sims use them.
It only nukes effects on the current sim, not objects or other sims.

seelindarun
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: 2009 January 18, 23:37:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have some 15 households, and about 75% have the zzz's due to a hard reset while they were asleep.  The stuck SFX option doesn't do anything.  It's not unbearable, since so far it has resolved itself in every case, after the affected sim has had a good night's sleep.  However, I have many, many opportunities left to test, if you want to fiddle with the box option further.

ETA: I don't even know if the option was touched at all in the update, but Nuke Stuck SFX still doesn't work for Zzzs.
« Last Edit: 2009 January 20, 23:01:14 by seelindarun » Logged
Khaleesi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: 2009 January 23, 08:50:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having an issue with the LTW cycling and refreshing. I'm only getting options for job-related LTWs from Free Time when I cycle. I still get the generic "Reach Golden Anniversary" and "Max 7 Skills" wants mixed in. The only other hacks I have installed related to LTWs are the uni LTWs hack and the LTW variety hack. Are either of these known to conflict with the debugger?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: 2009 January 23, 09:48:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having an issue with the LTW cycling and refreshing. I'm only getting options for job-related LTWs from Free Time when I cycle. I still get the generic "Reach Golden Anniversary" and "Max 7 Skills" wants mixed in. The only other hacks I have installed related to LTWs are the uni LTWs hack and the LTW variety hack. Are either of these known to conflict with the debugger?
No, all these are Awesomeware. Awesomeware never conflicts with other current Awesomeware. However, it is possible to invalidate an LTW by having already satisfied it. You can't Max All Skills if you already did it, etc.

Khaleesi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: 2009 January 25, 01:12:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I understand about filling LTWs but these are with sims fresh out of CAS. The log debugger only cycles through the FT LTWs and I was just wondering if anyone knew why that was. Sorry to be a bother.

ETA: Well I updated all my awesome hacks and tested out the debugger again just in case I missed updating one when I installed AL. The debugger still wouldn't give me any job LTWs except FT ones. I removed the ltwvariety hack and the debugger works fine again.
« Last Edit: 2009 January 25, 05:30:56 by Khaleesi » Logged
Jack Rudd
Grammar Police

Grammar Militia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1116 on: 2009 January 26, 00:25:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ETA: Well I updated all my awesome hacks and tested out the debugger again just in case I missed updating one when I installed AL. The debugger still wouldn't give me any job LTWs except FT ones. I removed the ltwvariety hack and the debugger works fine again.
That's probably ltwvariety working as intended, then. It gives sims fewer LTW options by design.

Twice West of England chess champion
FIDE rating 2328
Official MATY Predictable Puellile Poser
In Memoriam: WFM Jessie Gilbert, 1987-2006
talysman
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: 2009 January 26, 00:38:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's probably ltwvariety working as intended, then. It gives sims fewer LTW options by design.
That doesn't make any sense, because why would it limit sims to just Freetime career LTWs?

However, you might be correct if Khaleesi is only trying the debugger on one or two test sims. Khaleesi: Reinstall ltwvariety, verify it's only giving FT careers again, then trying changing the interests of those sims. Do the LTWs change? Try changing the personality, too. Any difference?
Khaleesi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: 2009 January 26, 07:39:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah it's working as intended. I'd never realize it restricted the possible LTWs with the lot debugger however. It was my fault for not realizing the full scope of the hack. I'm keeping it out for now.
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: 2009 February 13, 21:36:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Toggle LTW satisfaction (not sure of the exact wording) doesn't seem to stick for me. The option will toggle and the word will gray out, but then their aspiration doesn't drop when a fear is satisfied. So I'll check the box again and find the default setting is back in place.

Is it because my current Sims went platinum via aspiration fulfillment instead of LTW fulfillment? If so, can the option on the batbox be applied to both types of platinum states?

I like the idea of being able to revoke perma-plat status on an individual basis, but just can't get it to work.

phyllis_p
Stupid Schlemiel

ISFJ - a tasty phyllis snack?

View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: 2009 February 13, 21:44:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Toggle LTW satisfaction (not sure of the exact wording) doesn't seem to stick for me. The option will toggle and the word will gray out, but then their aspiration doesn't drop when a fear is satisfied. So I'll check the box again and find the default setting is back in place.

Is it because my current Sims went platinum via aspiration fulfillment instead of LTW fulfillment? If so, can the option on the batbox be applied to both types of platinum states?

I like the idea of being able to revoke perma-plat status on an individual basis, but just can't get it to work.

I've never been able to get that one to work, either.

Vita brevis, Ars longa.                

"And so goest thy butthurt n00bs whosoever cannot have accolades and benes heaped upon them, as in the manner of vomit from a sorority girl, to which they are accustomed." lemmiwinks 1:1
Faizah
Lipless Loser

INFP/INTJ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1121 on: 2009 February 14, 06:06:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The platinum aspiration is pretty much permanent from what I've seen. LTW satisfaction can be toggled, aspiration satisfaction can not. Which is annoying sometimes, because my born in game sims all manage to get there before leaving uni.

Avalikia
Furry Lover
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: 2009 February 14, 22:37:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It would be pretty sweet if it's possible to make something like that.  Unfortunately I suspect removing permaplat due to aspiration fulfillment would be more complicated than that - wouldn't the Sim regain permaplat almost immeadiately because that meter is still full?  It's quite not the same simple yes/no switch applied to LTW fulfillment.  I suspect that a better method would be a hack that  alters how fast they gain aspiration satisfaction in the first place, since it's ridiculously easy to get it really high, really fast.  Even the born-in-game sims in my stone age neighborhood are consistantly becoming permaplat by at least early adulthood (often in conjuction with marriage/first woohoo/first child stuff, though sometimes before) despite the rather extreme handicaps I play by in that neighborhood.

All generalizations are false, including this one.
Keldaryth
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: 2009 March 08, 10:35:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whee - thankies for this. I'm having a few issues with the party control thing though - I'm getting a jump bug when any of my sims try to throw a party (new neighborhood so I don't think I have too many sims just yet) - they go to call, and then hump back without the phone and the party never eventuates - but I don't get the option to nuke/fix the party controller...

Is this something the hack should cover or am I screwed in the not nice way?
gynarchy
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: 2009 March 08, 15:37:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You've checked for outdated/conflicting hacks and pulled your downloads to see if the problem still occurs?

Opera loving chickens. Can't eat them. Can't vote for them. Can't wear them as a hat.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: