More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 08:01:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 48 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION  (Read 1111390 times)
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
Re: FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION
« Reply #400 on: 2006 June 19, 10:18:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Going out on a limb here, but I bet it fixes it so that a Townier or visitor sim on a lot who works at the lot but is not currently "at work" quits acting like they are "at work".  May also fix those sims you Fire, but who insist on coming to work and pretending they're working, taking your money, but not doing any work, and not getting the hell out of dodge when you tell them where they can shove it.
That's a good idea, but this function was primarily made for when sims would warp home from work (and thus be penalized for missing it, and be unable to go BACK via car without the dreaded, nearly permanent, late for work strike that is even worse than missing work!).

I will certainly include the removal of "Bad Jobs" like being an employee of a null business, though.

I'm getting the fix work state on almost all my sims repeatedly at the moment.  Nothing actually seems to be wrong with them. 
(I have Base game and OFB only)

I couldn't see fix work state in the rtfm at the top.... if it's there point and laugh.  If not, could you update the rtfm?

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: 2006 June 19, 11:58:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I get the "fix work state" all the time, and just ignore it unless it's necessary - I think it's like the "fix AWOL Headmaster" in that it's always in the pie menu, but should only be used at the right time.

Zephyr Zodiac
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #402 on: 2006 June 19, 14:44:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks ZZ - I'll ignore it then unless I can see a problem.  I don't think it's there all the time though.  If it was always there, I hope I'd have noticed that and worked out I should igore it...

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: 2006 June 19, 15:07:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well that option is very useful if you install the patch and had sims at work when you load the lot for the 1st time since the game reset all lots.

If your sim is stuck at work or is on the lot and was suppose to be at work and magically appear on the lot, then you should use this option to avoid having a warning message that it missed one day of work.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: 2006 June 19, 16:35:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Useful, that!  Maxis try to make things more difficult for your sims, and trust JM to forestall them!

Zephyr Zodiac
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #405 on: 2006 June 29, 19:54:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, so what is Regenerate Portraiture?  I keep seeing it, but nobody seems to have asked about it and it's not in the description.  Is it to change their icon picture if they're shown in SimPE as a toddler when they're in fact an adult? 

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: 2006 June 29, 19:56:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Changes their thumbnails....
When you change clothes, and don't change appearance, the thumbnails have them in old clothes? No longer.

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: 2006 June 29, 20:18:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, so what is Regenerate Portraiture?  I keep seeing it, but nobody seems to have asked about it and it's not in the description.  Is it to change their icon picture if they're shown in SimPE as a toddler when they're in fact an adult?
It will fix that, too, yes. Their new clothes will update and you can keep pushing it until you get a portraiture pose you like. Some of them are pretty silly-looking.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: 2006 June 30, 00:09:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've found the 'regenerate portraiture' option very handy lately, since I've been trying a bunch of different default skins (especially alien ones).  It helps a great deal to see how they look in the portrait, or at the least have the portrait match their current skin color. Smiley

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: 2006 June 30, 00:24:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Same here.  Although the new defaults I'm using aren't all that different, there is enough of a difference.  I have found since installing OFB, though, that if you remove makeup, hair meshes, or clothing, it will immediately change the loading picture and each sim's portrait, whereas before the loading picture didn't change until you saved and reloaded the lot, and the portrait didn't change until you did "change appearance" in a mirror or by some other means.
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #410 on: 2006 July 04, 21:44:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unfortunately, the Regenerate Portraiture facility doesn't fix the problem in SimPE.  I still have teens showing as kids, kids showing as toddlers, even the odd adult still showing as a toddler.  It seems the only way to solve that problem is to use the mirror.  Still a very useful addition though, because some of those pictures make the Sims look positively retarded (which has been said already, but it's TRUE).

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
miramis
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: 2006 July 07, 20:22:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I knew it updated their new clothing in the picture, which was something that had really bugged me for some time, but I wasn't aware you could keep changing the pose with it.  I'm going to have fun with that!
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: 2006 July 24, 06:35:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aramdom 10% COOL the Plauge LIVES!!!! My poor medievl neighborhood  Cry. Thanks alot!
wtf?
Speak english.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: 2006 July 24, 06:42:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Translation:
A random 10%? Cool! The Plauge Lives! My poor medieval neighborhood. Cry Thanks a lot.

C'mon, witch, you knew that! Wink

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: 2006 July 24, 08:57:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nah, I needed your special talents ElfPuddle.  Roll Eyes

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: 2006 July 27, 03:52:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please help me find "Regenerate Portraiture". I've clicked on the box, I've clicked on the sims, I even enabled testing cheats and shift clicked on the box. But I can't find this option.

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: 2006 July 27, 03:55:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Make sure you have the latest version.  It's on the yellow box, usually on the left side of the pie menu for me.  It shouldn't be hard to find, and it doesn't require testing cheats. 
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: 2006 July 27, 15:52:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was sure I had the latest download, but I redownloaded again anyway. I still don't see it. Does the change portrait perhaps only show up if you have OFB?

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: 2006 July 27, 17:14:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm, I don't know.  I installed OFB right as he put this out.  Undecided
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: 2006 July 28, 01:36:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was sure I had the latest download, but I redownloaded again anyway. I still don't see it. Does the change portrait perhaps only show up if you have OFB?
I think the technology is available only if you have OFB, possibly NL.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: 2006 July 28, 09:05:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks JM. It must be only available for OFB because I have nightlife. Now we know.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: 2006 August 20, 11:23:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Updated to make menus for certain things hierarchical, so all the "Nuke" options will now be under "Nuke", etc. Also added fixes for OFB business corruptions, including "lost business data", where if a sim is moved to a new family he may get strange "Have you ever been to Business X" errors, and "orphaned" data, where the sim's business data is abandoned on his home lot after he leaves.

Procedures include "Move Business HQ To Here" before/after you move a sim in, and "Clean Up Orphaned Data".

Meek_Monkey
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: 2006 August 21, 20:49:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can find the make me smart option, what happened to it  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Flamingo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: 2006 August 21, 21:14:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can find the make me smart option, what happened to it  Huh Huh Huh Huh

You simply need to type in boolprop testingcheatsenabled true cheat in the cheat box and hit enter. Then you just shift click on box and it should appear. If they already are smart "Make Me Stupid" will appear in its place.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: 2006 August 21, 21:21:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The "Make Me" options were moved out of debug mode and are contained in the hierarchical menu now. Future "Make Me" options will appear as well.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 48 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: