More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 06:13:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  My Sim went to her final exam in her nighty!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: My Sim went to her final exam in her nighty!  (Read 24373 times)
Kestran
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: My Sim went to her final exam in her nighty!
« Reply #25 on: 2005 August 26, 17:18:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

aw and he is such a darling in my game Cool He is in University right now and is sooo shy. He has a crush on the cheerleader but doesn't have the courage to kiss her yet (he's still a kiss virgin) Grin
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 August 26, 17:23:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am soooo anti townies!!!!  Down with Marsha Bruenig!!!!! A la lanterne avec Joe Carr!!!!!  Kumai Tellerman Walk the Plank!!!!

Zephyr Zodiac
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 August 29, 03:49:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is my second time playing this game.  The first time, i played for about 5 generations and it had to be reinstalled(comp prob-not game).  I opted to start over because I deleted most of the original characters because they seriously annoyed me and I really regretted it.  This time I decided to work with the existing sims the best that I can(hacks).  Alvin is nasty as a townie,but if you work with him(send to uni)he is a great sim(if you don't look at him too closely).  His interests are bad,if you max them,he gets along better with the other sims.  The same with Sophie.  Lilith is designed to not get along with her family,she almost had opposite interests with Daniel.  I had to fix that or Lilith was never going to learn to study,her relationships where too low.  In a few hours,her relationship was in the positive and Danniel was able to teach her to learn. ----I have my out going sims go in their nighties all the time-but what was interesting is that I had a 10 outgoing sim male that would spin into clothing before he would go to school.  I don't know why he does that -he goes into the hot tub nakie.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 August 29, 09:46:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If Daniel gets thrown out for having a fling with the maid and takes Angela with him, Lilith starts to get on better with Mary-Sue and once she goes to college she's fine.  Seems to get on well enough with Daniel over the phone, even without me changing her interests.

Zephyr Zodiac
Kitiara
Lipless Loser

boolprop IQTestingEnabledTrue

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 August 29, 15:05:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If Daniel gets thrown out for having a fling with the maid and takes Angela with him, Lilith starts to get on better with Mary-Sue and once she goes to college she's fine. Seems to get on well enough with Daniel over the phone, even without me changing her interests.

I have played Pleasantview a few times now. The first time, Daniel got tossed and later on Lilith (post-makeover) turned out to be my favorite Sim. The two other times I kept the Pleasant family intact, but ended up not playing them long because I couldn't stand any of them. I must be a real dolt, I had not put two and two together to realize that what made Lilith bearable was the absence of Daniel and Angela from her life. Huh, I have so family splitting to do... Grin

I would like to ease the minds of anyone that thinks that I am ignoring them. You are not paranoid.
I am not normal. I have never met a normal person. I disbelieve in such mythical creatures.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 August 29, 15:19:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lilith got on well at college with the Brokes, Beau and current boyfriend Keanu (youngest brother), had excellent relations with Castor and the twins, hardly knew Allegra when she moved in but friends by the time she moved out  Her present fiance is quite an aggressive Taurus, also Friendship, and his sister who is her current best best friend seems to be an ideal match for her, they never seem to disagree about anything.  If she'd had the 30 best friend aspiration she'd be permanent plat now, but she still wanted to be top of the athletic career, but I've rolled that (only thing I've altered apart from getting rid of the vile clothes and hair) and she now wants to be a general - I think that's far more in keeping with her personality!

Zephyr Zodiac
Ms.Perception
Pinheaded Pissant

From me to you.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2005 August 29, 15:22:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See I just hate Angela Pleasant so I make it my goal to make her life as miserable as possible. Lilith is best friends with her parents now. They love her, its the other one they've got problems with. Well anyway, they both went to college with the Brokes and Lilith is on the Dean's list and Angela got expelled. I find that Lilith is much more enjoyable than her sister who insisted on ventrilo-farting everyone the second they grew up into young adults.

Do you even need one of these when you don't actually post?
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2005 August 29, 15:27:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Angela always has a terrible time in my game.  Once, she drowned in the pool, another time she went into the criminal careeer, married Joe Carr and no-one would ever invite them into their houses or phone her!  Only sim who would speak to her was Mary-Sue, who was living in a retirement bungalow and thoroughly miserable since Daniel had got hold of a load of elixir and a young wife!  In this game I've changed Angela to Capricorn, with absolutely no personality points at all!  And she has a Mohican and is incredibly fat!!!!!!

Zephyr Zodiac
Kitiara
Lipless Loser

boolprop IQTestingEnabledTrue

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2005 August 30, 01:36:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This time in Pleasantview Angela married Don Lothario. He has 5 kids, but none are with her. She is constantly catching him cheating and  therefore has a horrible relationship not only with him, but with 2/3 of the neighborhood. I haven't killed her off yet, but only because tormenting her is so fun. Poor Angela (sarcasm) has seen a shrink 6 times, at least. Fun stuff.

I would like to ease the minds of anyone that thinks that I am ignoring them. You are not paranoid.
I am not normal. I have never met a normal person. I disbelieve in such mythical creatures.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2005 August 30, 03:38:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don's married to Brandi in my game - he almost never gets a want to woohoo with 3 different sims etc!  He even cleans up the bathroom sometimes without being told!  But their daughter is exactly like him, and cleaning makes her very unhappy!

Zephyr Zodiac
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2005 August 30, 03:47:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don's married to Brandi in my game - he almost never gets a want to woohoo with 3 different sims etc! He even cleans up the bathroom sometimes without being told! But their daughter is exactly like him, and cleaning makes her very unhappy!

That's because you didn't take them to the community, and gave them woohoo in the hot tub...Smiley. My two knowledge sims, after I gave them to woohoo in the hot tub, which was in a closed room, showed the wish "public woohoo with 3 different sims" for ages...Smiley.

For the sake of Bob and Betty Newbie - I wouldn't dare to marry Brandi to this revolting Don...Smiley. Just now I play Brandi's family. I creates a CAS sim, named Bobi Newbie, and he married her already - thus the Newbie Legacy is kept again...Smiley.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2005 August 30, 03:55:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, Don's not revolting in my game - messy perhaps, but he's a hard worker and once you put him in the right career he's happy as Larry and he doesn't want to woohoo everything that moves, unlike Daniel Pleasant, and he's never ever cheated on Brandi!  The three sons are enough to keep the Broke heritage, she's entitled to a little fun, I think!

Zephyr Zodiac
xAvalonx
« Reply #37 on: 2005 August 30, 16:48:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, I know people are talking about characters they play about their sims going to class nude/in pj's. But has anyone seen a townie/npc sim go to class (or wherever they go) just in their underware? I have two sims in the five room dorm, one of the townie/npc (not really sure which) came out of her room in her roos, read a book and appeared to be going to class in her underware. I didn't think her that important so I didn't look to see if she did the swish thing. But when she came back she was holding her assignment still in her underware!!! Now, I'm not that concerned with my sims going to class in their pj's. My males seem to have no problem, but the females generally change.

But I was just wondering if anyone had seen one of their townies/npc's go to class "underdressed".
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2005 August 30, 18:33:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Possibly, but I don't take much notice of townies!  I've seen a streaker do their assignment and join group research in the buff though!

Zephyr Zodiac
nocomment
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2005 September 01, 07:41:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's an interesting variation.  One of my outgoing sims left the dorm fully clothed.  When he got to the community lot he was in his topless pajamas.  So I guess he stripped off in the taxi!  Wow, that's very outgoing!

He's the same one who showed up at his brother's dorm in pajamas.  I guess I shouldn't bother to ever dress him.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2005 September 01, 08:33:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, just let him run around nude.  He wouldn't mind, but the others might.   Cheesy
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2005 September 01, 11:59:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Funny how you get these clothing glitches!  I had a male sim when I was playing Sims1 who suddenly appeared in a long white evening dress!

Zephyr Zodiac
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2005 September 02, 02:37:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Once, before I had JM's hacks, I had a father rush out of the bathroom nude to watch his son grow up.  Everyone was standing around, and he was cheering, unclothed, and I was trying to take pictures!  After the boy grew up, suddenly the father looked down at himself, gasped, realizing he was naked, and nodded his head up and down saying "Uh-huh!"  Then he spun around and got dressed!
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2005 September 02, 03:40:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What a shame you weren't videoing the transition!

Zephyr Zodiac
vecki
Querulous Quidnunc

Moar Average Than You

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2005 September 02, 05:11:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, I know people are talking about characters they play about their sims going to class nude/in pj's. But has anyone seen a townie/npc sim go to class (or wherever they go) just in their underware? I have two sims in the five room dorm, one of the townie/npc (not really sure which) came out of her room in her roos, read a book and appeared to be going to class in her underware. I didn't think her that important so I didn't look to see if she did the swish thing. But when she came back she was holding her assignment still in her underware!!! Now, I'm not that concerned with my sims going to class in their pj's. My males seem to have no problem, but the females generally change.

But I was just wondering if anyone had seen one of their townies/npc's go to class "underdressed".

My dormies often go to class in their swimmers since I installed a love tub - they all love hanging around in it, so they suddenly have to race off to class in them.  Or naked, as one of my outgoing sims went.  He hopped out of the tub in the buff and ran.

<insert witty comment here>
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2005 September 02, 16:18:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did he return the same way, or had he done a twirl on the way?

Zephyr Zodiac
Simlover
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: 2005 September 03, 01:52:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have sims go off to classes in their pjs..it seems to be a fairly random act.  Funny thing is sometimes they come back in their normal clothes, did they go shopping while they were off the lotCheesy

Axe murdered since 2006
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2005 September 03, 02:03:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have sims go off to classes in their pjs..it seems to be a fairly random act. Funny thing is sometimes they come back in their normal clothes, did they go shopping while they were off the lot? Cheesy
Heheh, maybe they carried their clothes with them in their fanny pack.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2005 September 03, 11:33:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why not - they can go shopping, buy six new sets of underpants, five pairs of PJs, an Evening dress, four pairs of jeans and seven tee-shirts, plus the weekend groceries, and not even a shopping bag in sight!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bane~Child
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2005 September 07, 03:52:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heheh, maybe they carried their clothes with them in their fanny pack.

Rainbow,

Don't mention fanny-packs, it allows our UK friends too much entertainment when we use this term and they might hurt themselves when they fall on the floor and laugh heartily at us.  Let's just say, it is akin to a DRE but not with a 'digit'.

I don't know what else we can say, but that's what we call them regardless.  It's hard to avoid the use of the word 'pack' at all.  I wonder what a 6-pack would do for them? or a Meat Packer? - and they're in a Union no less.  How about a whole team like the Green Bay Packers?

A miniature rucksack held with a waist belt? A body boot? (I elected to discard 'booty boot') A fanny bin? Maybe a waist worn cargo stow or security pouch?  Essential needs carrier? - then we could call it/them ENCFKAFPs.

To our friends in the UK - Please help us out here, we want to be politically correct about these things, like not referring to the dykes in the Netherlands.  Any other suggestions?  What does the military call them? HELP!

« Last Edit: 2005 September 07, 04:45:04 by Bane~Child » Logged

Love is the Virtue of the Heart
Sincerity, the Virtue of the Mind
Decision, the Virtue of the Will
Courage, the Virtue of the Spirit
The Organic Commandment - 1948, Frank Lloyd Wright
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: