More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 23:17:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  My Sim went to her final exam in her nighty!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: My Sim went to her final exam in her nighty!  (Read 24370 times)
Kestran
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
My Sim went to her final exam in her nighty!
« on: 2005 August 22, 23:53:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A cute, mid thigh pure white nighty. Looks good on her but not maybe a propriate attire for taking exams maybe? Maybe she was trying to impress the teachers Huh

Well anyway...is this normal for the game, or is this a result of a hack...or a sign my game is breaking down? I did notice another of my Sims went for his exam in his exersize clothings.

Kestran, wonders about the sanity of her Sims.
rhodaloo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Re: My Sim went to her final exam in her nighty!
« Reply #1 on: 2005 August 23, 00:05:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never know what my sims will wear to exams.  Does this sim have high level for outgoing?
Kestran
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 August 23, 00:08:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why yes. She is very outgoing, maxed outgoing -2. But the Sim that went in his exersize clothing is very shy (only 2 outgoing points).

Kestran.
Baroness
Katze
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 August 23, 00:22:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine seem to go with whatever they have on when it's time for exams. I had a nude patch for a while and one off my sim went in the nude, would have liked the look on the face of his excaminer. Smiley

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of  
the strong."  
     ---Gandhi
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2005 August 23, 00:31:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Outgoing ones go in whatever they have on at the time, which includes nightwear.  I have crammyboy's nude hack but mine never actually go naked, they always change first.  I don't think they need to be outgoing to go in their exercising gear though, they'll all go in that if they happen to be wearing it at the time.  Not sure how outgoing they need to be to go in their nightwear - maybe 7 or 8 points or more.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Baroness
Katze
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 August 23, 01:26:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Outgoing ones go in whatever they have on at the time, which includes nightwear.  I have crammyboy's nude hack but mine never actually go naked, they always change first.  I don't think they need to be outgoing to go in their exercising gear though, they'll all go in that if they happen to be wearing it at the time.  Not sure how outgoing they need to be to go in their nightwear - maybe 7 or 8 points or more.
Maybe it was nude clothes he wore can't remember anymore. It was a long time ago. I was just suprised he would go like that.
« Last Edit: 2005 August 23, 01:33:07 by Katze » Logged

the strong."  
     ---Gandhi
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 August 23, 06:49:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

outgoing sims will go in whatever they are wearing at the time - the others will go as long as they are in some sort of every day clothing - casual outfits or exercise outfits are fine...  I've not tested formal wear, but it could be interesting to see if they go in that as well!

Ness
nocomment
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 August 23, 07:32:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One of my sims goes to class every day in his pajama bottoms, topless.  I think he's trying to impress the teachers. 

I had him call his brother at another dorm.  The brother showed up in pajama bottoms!  I thought, you two really are brothers.  So it seems outgoing sims at Uni really love their nightwear.
Baroness
Katze
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 August 23, 07:36:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One of my sims goes to class every day in his pajama bottoms, topless.  I think he's trying to impress the teachers. 

I had him call his brother at another dorm.  The brother showed up in pajama bottoms!  I thought, you two really are brothers.  So it seems outgoing sims at Uni really love their nightwear.
I think they live in that or underwear. I had lots off them going in PJ.

the strong."  
     ---Gandhi
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 August 23, 08:14:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sims don't have any code that forces them to dress before hiking off for class, so they'll just go in whatever they're wearing when you tell them to go. Some sims forget to dress themselves after showers, and if you don't leave their queues empty, they won't redress and they'll go to class nekkid if this happens.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
rhodaloo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 August 23, 11:40:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never had a sim forget to dress after showering.  Is there a certain personality type that does this?  It would be interesting to watch the first time or three.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2005 August 23, 12:41:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Never seen a kid or a teen go to school in his pjs though - must be something that happens once they grow up!

Zephyr Zodiac
vector
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2005 August 23, 13:07:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've gone to uni classes in my pyjamas before. While you're a student, you don't need to care about boring things like getting dressed. Think of all the time you waste taking clothes off and putting them on again - surely it's better to just wear pyjamas all the time?

I'd wear them to work if they didn't insist on uniforms.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2005 August 23, 13:15:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But you can't get dressed with a quick twirl!  And you have to keep your clothes washed and ironed!  Sims can wear the same boring thing all their adult life and it never needs washing!

Zephyr Zodiac
Baroness
cwieberdink
Retarded Reprobate

Dark and evil penguins!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2005 August 23, 14:25:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I first got uni, I had a sim going to class in her nightie every day too.  She also refused to change her clothes for a toga party and would party in the same nightie.  I think there was a post over at MTS2 that let me know this was a result of her being max outgoing. 

C

Darkerdink -- aide to Dark_Trepie.  Now with moar dark!
Kitiara
Lipless Loser

boolprop IQTestingEnabledTrue

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2005 August 23, 15:00:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sim-me rarely bothers to dress at all, and does her gardening as well as accepting deliveries in the buff. The other day she was trimming her hedges as usual and up walks Alvin, who proceeded to ask her to get dressed! I laughed so hard; that has never happened to her before. (She complied!)  Grin

THAT is just too funny.

When I was in college I used to go to my first class of the morning half dressed all the time. I set my alarm to give me 5 minutes before walking out the door. I rolled out of bed, put my hair in a fast ponytail and left. Sometimes I was sleeping in boxer shorts. Whatever.
After class I would come back, shower, and dress.
I occasionally saw people at early classes with curlers or in bedroom slippers. No one cared.
I never saw anyone go nude, though. Undecided

I would like to ease the minds of anyone that thinks that I am ignoring them. You are not paranoid.
I am not normal. I have never met a normal person. I disbelieve in such mythical creatures.
nocomment
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2005 August 24, 10:38:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm, that's funny.  How exactly did Alvin "ask" her to put her clothes on?  Did he gesture or have some symbol in his thought bubble?  Just curious, since I may never get to see this in my game.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2005 August 24, 21:40:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd have stuck Alvin in the basement!  And left him there.......

Zephyr Zodiac
Hook
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2005 August 25, 04:10:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alvin asked her by entering the yard (trespassing!) and all of a sudden his face was in her queue....when I moused over it, it said: Be asked to dress. He then came up to her and gestured, she did the spin thing, and he walked off! Cheesy

Good heavens!  Playing this game for a YEAR and still seeing new things.  I guess this says something about the game, huh?

Hook

If some is good and more is better, then too much ought to be just about right.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2005 August 25, 06:22:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Crygender, do you have the nudist hack?  That's the only way I know of that this would happen.  I know Crammyboy's nudist hack has the "ask to dress" social. 

As for getting dressed for class in Uni, my very outgoing sims will go in their sleepwear all the time and pretty much live in them except after taking a shower, but other sims will do a quick spin and change into everyday clothes before going to class if they are in their pajamas.  I didn't pay attention to how outgoing they were, but I assumed they were moderate to shy.

Outgoing sims also will attend toga parties in sexy pj's unless you have JM's hack that stops that.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2005 August 25, 06:53:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BTW Are the toga parties connected to the greek houses? I haven't had a toga party, don't know how to but also don't play the greek houses, maybe that's why I'm missing them.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2005 August 25, 08:40:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, you have to be living in a Greek house to have a toga party.  Even if your sim pledges to a Greek house and wants to have a toga party, they cannot have one until they move into the Greek house.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2005 August 25, 10:24:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lilith goes off to campus for pizza in her nighty!  But when her room-mate Tammy Crewe started chatting with streaker Damion and Damion hung around, she was shocked he wasn't wearing any clothes - then when I told her to streak she went and hid in Tammy's bedroom!

Zephyr Zodiac
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2005 August 25, 16:24:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alvin is a Virgo with 100% neatness, and very low in outgoing.  He's also nasty!

Zephyr Zodiac
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2005 August 26, 15:35:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I had a look at Alvin in SimPE.  But I've seen him on community lots just go up to another sim and start teasing them.

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: