More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 22:46:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Reputable lot-specific jealousy tweaker?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Reputable lot-specific jealousy tweaker?  (Read 6867 times)
GloamingMerle
Corpulent Cretin

Just say "NO" to Womrats!

View Profile WWW
Reputable lot-specific jealousy tweaker?
« on: 2006 February 12, 02:11:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the title pretty much covers it. I want an adjuster that turns jealousy on or off for each lot individually according to tastes... Unfortunately, Casual Romance only tweaks the casual interactions (right?), so don't bother recommending it Undecided . Most importantly, I want it from a reputable hacker, not a one-hit-wonder sort of bloke.

jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Reputable lot-specific jealousy tweaker?
« Reply #1 on: 2006 February 12, 02:21:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=75284

May not be 'reputable', but works.
GloamingMerle
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2006 February 12, 02:57:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I found that one on my own before posting.. It's not compatible with Nightlife anyway. Maybe TwoJeffs could be persuaded to do one... Eh.. But I hate sounding needy and making requests..

My big problem is community lots. What with the "on date" jealousy Angry that causes other sims to telepathically know that two sims are on a date regardless of what they're doing, and all the autonomous townie flirtation which has rendered a lot of my townies unavailable (or at the very least not particularly convenient to date).. Not to mention, uncommited sims should be allowed to date without getting their heads bitten off. *fumes*

myskaal
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 February 12, 03:27:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The one posted above is NL compatable... at least I somehow managed to download a compatable version. I use it. Works just like it says it does.

No idea how it would work on a community lot as I've never tried it but I imagine if it were able to be placed on the lot it would work just like in a residence.

I've been wanting such a hack myself for a good long while. The keumungo (or whatever it's called) is the only one I've ever found.
Issy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 February 12, 03:50:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know the Inseminator has that option, I use it on some of my lots and it works perfectly.

Not quite sure if it works on a community lot (as I've never tried it myself) but I don't see why not.

"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction".  ~Antoine de Exupery
Sandilou
Knuckleheaded Knob

SL Diva or TS2 Drama Queen? Uh...both!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 February 12, 04:06:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TJ's adjuster is on the Sim, so just spawn it (it looks like a stack of books) then click on it to set the jealousy option to set to 'off' or 'room only'.  The 'room only' version has never quite worked for me - it tends to be storey rather than room.  I'm not sure if that translates to US English -  so I'll explain: if Sim A is kissing Sim B on the ground floor, and Sim B's partner (Sim C)  is upstairs - then Sim C won't get jealous.  But if  Sim C  is on the same floor as the kissing couple then Sim C will  come charging through and slap the kissing couple. 

If you use the sim version of Insim, then you can spawn the Insim while on the lot.  Clicking on the top of the seat will give you the option to switch off jealousy on that lot. 

happy now :-)
Marg
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 February 12, 05:38:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I use the Insim on community lots.   
GloamingMerle
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2006 February 12, 08:06:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank goodness the death of innocent kittens only applies to the Inteenimator! I now have the Insimenator, which I never would have imagined downloading before now.. I was desperate! Thanks to everyone who took the time to respond, I appreciate it.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 February 12, 08:35:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank goodness the death of innocent kittens only applies to the Inteenimator! I now have the Insimenator, which I never would have imagined downloading before now.. I was desperate! Thanks to everyone who took the time to respond, I appreciate it.
The Insimenator kills puppies, you sick bastard.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
GloamingMerle
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2006 February 12, 08:50:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good thing I've never been much of a dog-person.  Wink

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 February 12, 09:01:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TJ's adjuster is on the Sim, so just spawn it (it looks like a stack of books) then click on it to set the jealousy option to set to 'off' or 'room only'. 

I can't get the jealousy options to work when Lizzlove's bed is on the lot, other posters have reported that already.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Sandilou
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 February 12, 09:06:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, Witch.  I didn't know that.

aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006 February 12, 10:32:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG Sandilou.......

Your avatar........ Shocked Shocked

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006 February 12, 11:07:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most importantly, I want it from a reputable hacker, not a one-hit-wonder sort of bloke.

Didn't know all disreputable hackers were blokes!  You learn something every day! Grin

Zephyr Zodiac
SIMplyLisa
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2006 February 12, 13:46:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried the magic keumungo thing a while back and it seems to works at first but flakes out on the poor sims after a while. It seemed to occur when you have new people on the lot from when you turned the thing on.

Lizzlove waterbed and TwoJeff's causual romance - I think the bed just uses TJ's criteria for if they will woohoo or not, it doesn't use the jelousy off for the room unless you tell them to have "Casual Woohoo" on it.

So I guess Insim is the only choice I see to use unless the kitty and puppy protector has one for us hiding somewhere!

Tgdrysix
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2006 February 12, 14:49:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But does it kill OLD dogs....I have one that really needs to go to the "light" but she's just too blind to see it....Tgdrysix

Lurking since 2005...and proud of it!

Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Glamour,Pets, Seasons , BV, Freetime, Celebration, K&B, Ikea
Sandilou
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2006 February 12, 18:56:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG Sandilou.......

Your avatar........ Shocked Shocked

I gave my firstborn to Jase and I've never looked back. Grin

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: