More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 23, 07:18:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  University! At last!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: University! At last!  (Read 11657 times)
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
Re: University! At last!
« Reply #25 on: 2006 February 17, 16:07:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The purpose of Uni for me is to meet sims and to have a chance to see who the sims are truely attracted to.  You don't get enough info for that when they are a teen and if they don't go to Uni they are wasting their already short adult years trying to find a mate.  In Pleasantview,I was confused in the Greek houses to who really is compatable to who.  So I got them all together in one room and and had them scope and wrote it all down.  It was kinda surprising.  The bad thing was that Castor walked over and caressed Sam Thomas who he had never before.  All Hell broke loose.  Sam spent the rest of her Senior year apologizing to everyone.  I felt bad for her.  Nobody picked a fight with her though, they really like her(I always change her to knowledge cause I won't play popularity sims).
Muisie
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2006 February 17, 17:43:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't send anyone to college anymore.  Got sick of the thousands of sims in their address books, perma-platinum and top of career before they're even 1 adult day old.  And seriously, if I hear Baddeboodebop from that cheerleader one more time!
Avie
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 February 24, 22:07:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well yes the cheerleaders are more hyperactive than a bag of eels but hey! I LIKE being accosted by certifiably lunatic persons wearing Llama costumes. I LIKE the gently rotting mac-and-cheese served by the invariably pyromaniac cafeteria workers and I adore the standard-issue "wacky" NPC"s who are, in fact, about as interesting as watching a bucket rust.
Everything about University really shizzles my nizzle.

vilia
Juvenile Jackass

Robin-chwaaan

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 February 24, 22:22:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Everything about University really shizzles my nizzle.

I'm glad you're having fun Grin  Have you discovered the Secret Society yet?   Make friends with 3 students wearing blazers with a llama on them and see what happens - you might need to hang out at community lots at uni to meet them.
Wolfee
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 February 24, 22:25:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm playing it again too. I just sent a whole slew of my teenagers to colledge. I just placed thenm into one dorm. It was a little difficult at first because it wouldn't let me place more them 8 of my Sims into one dorm so I used Inge's shrub to transport them there and had them move in. So now I have 20 of them living together in one dorm.
One drawback though. I didn't know they had to have a good relationship with them before they moved in so three of my Sims ran away within an hour of moving in. Does someone know if they'll ever return? They were my Sims that I rapidly grewup and I'd like them to return to their families
Avie
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006 February 24, 22:35:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Never yet managed to get into a secret society although I know you need to schmooze the blazers
Trouble is the blazers are invariably assholes. Most of my sims would rather remove their nipples with a cheese grater than talk to a blazered Sim

vilia
Juvenile Jackass

Robin-chwaaan

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2006 February 24, 22:53:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try just meeting them and then building the friendships via the phone - you don't have to interact with them in person apart from the initial hello.  Once you get into the SS itself you can start killing them off
Avie
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2006 February 24, 23:12:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Useful tip. Will try

Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: 2006 February 25, 04:14:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Never yet managed to get into a secret society although I know you need to schmooze the blazers
Trouble is the blazers are invariably assholes. Most of my sims would rather remove their nipples with a cheese grater than talk to a blazered Sim

Oy vey!  Shocked

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: