More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 05:49:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Why did he cheat?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Why did he cheat?  (Read 13266 times)
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: Why did he cheat?
« Reply #25 on: 2006 February 23, 14:34:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, in Aron's case, it isn't a sign of playfulness - Kane is the playful one (10 playful and 10 outgoing Leo!)  So what it is a sign of, other than Maxian "randdomness" in posing the pic, is beyond me!

Zephyr Zodiac
DrBeast
Pinheaded Pissant

Still they're marching on...

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 February 23, 14:38:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, in Aron's case, it isn't a sign of playfulness - Kane is the playful one (10 playful and 10 outgoing Leo!)  So what it is a sign of, other than Maxian "randdomness" in posing the pic, is beyond me!

I'd go for maxian "randomness" too.

Edit: there, found the thread where this topic was discussed: it's here
« Last Edit: 2006 February 23, 14:49:11 by DrBeast » Logged

Let the Beast inside you free!
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 February 23, 17:47:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Edit: oops, wrong avatar, hehe! Yours look like a spaniel cheriem, it was jsalemi's that looks like a samoyed!  Roll Eyes

American Eskimo, actually, with some Pomeranian mixed in. 

Hm...should've noticed the pomeranian strains in the ears. American Eskimo...man, never even heard of that race, heh!

They've been around a long time, but only known as American Eskimo's since the early 90's, when the AKC formally recognized them as a seperate breed.  They're originally from Northern Europe, and are in the same family as Samoyeds, Pomeranians, and Kesshunds, and were known as just a 'spitz' or 'Japanese spitz' when they  were first brought to the US in the late 1800s as a part of traveling circuses (they're very high spirited, intelligent and playful, and love doing tricks that involve standing on their hind legs).  Eventually they became a distinct breed with three sizes; small/mini, which are 15 - 25 lbs, standard at 25 - 30 lbs, and the relatively rare 'giants' that are over 30.  Mojo here is is right on the border, as he's about 30 lbs, so he was probably the result of a giant AE mixed with a Pom.  We don't know his exact heritage because we got him @ 18 months old (when this picture was taken) as a rescue.  He's about 3 1/2 years old now.

AE owners tend to be very loyal to the breed, and usually have either more than one, or a string of them. Just before we got Mojo, we had Max for over 15 years before he died just after his 16th birthday.  He was a spitz when we got him, and an American Eskimo when he died. Smiley So we're definitely in the AE camp.

Anyway, enough on the dog seminar -- we now take you back to your regularly scheduled forum discussion.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
PlayLives
Irritating Ignoramus

I don't speak Awesome.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 February 23, 18:43:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, this is certainly true if he's the TARGET. As for why he queued it on his OWN...I'm confused by this as well. Some old code I had overriding it stomped the advertisements of romantic behaviors, but Make Out is a very weird interaction as of NL: It doesn't cause sims to fall in love when they do it. Did your sim already have preexisting love/crush hearts with aforementioned dormie?

Yeah, he queued it on his own, and the squeeze interactive right after that. I think he and the dormie had crushes on each other before this but definitely not love. However, they hadn't had any interaction with each other for a long while and he feel in love and became engaged with the fiance after the crush with the dormie. He feel in love with the dormie after the squeeze, so now he has a memory of having 2 loves at once, after cheating. the Sucka,  Cry
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 February 23, 19:32:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, my family sim, Steve Stetson, has just graduated and moved to the neighbourhood, and of course, old flame Kane came  cruising by, and got invited in.  Steve was desperate for a woohoo, so he got Kane to join him on the bed and they had some fun.  Now, Steve is engaged to Georgia Rainbow, who is living next door (and for whom he has 3LBs - only one for Kane) but being a Leo, although he wants to get maried and have a baby, I don't think he's really in that much of a hurry!  And he has no "Had and Affair with Kane" memory, so obviously to him, being engaged just doesn't involve commitment!

And I can't decide if Georgia should become Georgia Stetson, or Steve should become Steve Rainbow, so he may never get the wish to get married fulfilled!  Especially as Georgia wants to marry a rich sim, and Steve has a long way to go before that description could apply to him!

Zephyr Zodiac
Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006 February 24, 05:01:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, this is certainly true if he's the TARGET. As for why he queued it on his OWN...I'm confused by this as well. Some old code I had overriding it stomped the advertisements of romantic behaviors, but Make Out is a very weird interaction as of NL: It doesn't cause sims to fall in love when they do it. Did your sim already have preexisting love/crush hearts with aforementioned dormie?

Yeah, he queued it on his own, and the squeeze interactive right after that. I think he and the dormie had crushes on each other before this but definitely not love. However, they hadn't had any interaction with each other for a long while and he feel in love and became engaged with the fiance after the crush with the dormie. He feel in love with the dormie after the squeeze, so now he has a memory of having 2 loves at once, after cheating. the Sucka,  Cry

I can't say for sure, but I know they'll definitely do romantic interactions autonomously if there's already a love/crush there, and maybe even if they've just flirted once, but I don't know on that last one. They'll always do it on downtown lots, of -course-, where I can't stop them. I'm pretty sure the 'reject flirts if in committed relationship' part also doesn't count if they have hearts with another Sim besides their spouse.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2006 February 24, 05:11:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And they nearly all do, unless you give them really awful turn-ons, a personality and star-sign that isn't compatible with any of the others and get them the Grilled cheese aspiration!

Zephyr Zodiac
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2006 February 25, 02:22:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's not a standalone hack, it's only available as part of the Director's Cut package.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2006 February 25, 03:56:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Top or second from top thread in The Armory forum.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: