More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 21:39:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 57 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)  (Read 1780192 times)
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 02.21.2013)
« Reply #750 on: 2013 March 01, 21:01:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded the Decrap Fixes file and placed it in my overrides folder and everything works perfectly, until my sims go to Woohoo then the game crashes. I use Twallan's Woohooer, does this affect me using the Decrap fix??
It shouldn't I use Twallan's mods and have never had a problem with KT's fixes and that mod.
Freddy
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #751 on: 2013 March 02, 19:42:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Store Content Patch 2.2 fixed my MV wedding cake, but I have a question about it. The slice is now visible, but when I place the cursor on the slice it says: Gameplay/Excel/RecipeMasterList/Data:WeddingCakeSliceDOT07

I'd like to know if this is ok to show. Does this happen to you too? Huh
kalil
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #752 on: 2013 March 04, 11:16:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded the Decrap Fixes file and placed it in my overrides folder and everything works perfectly, until my sims go to Woohoo then the game crashes. I use Twallan's Woohooer, does this affect me using the Decrap fix??
It shouldn't I use Twallan's mods and have never had a problem with KT's fixes and that mod.

Whoops, my bad, just realised I needed to update the mods after updating the game! :/ Everything works great now!
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #753 on: 2013 March 04, 13:24:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whoops, my bad, just realised I needed to update the mods after updating the game! :/ Everything works great now!

"Whoa, I finally figured out I was turning purple because I forgot to breathe!  You can stop worrying now!"

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
SJActress
Knuckleheaded Knob

Suck it, Jesus! This avatar is my God now!

View Profile
« Reply #754 on: 2013 March 04, 20:17:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I see that you have a fix for the decrapped version of the Plants vs. Zombies™ Sunflower. I downloaded the legitimate Sunflower from the Store as a Sims3Pack (the entire gardening system with which it came), and the rays of sunlight turn into Missing Object white boxes. I tried re-installing it several times, to no avail. Someone on this thread several pages back reported the same thing. I'll probably download it anyway at some point, but I was wondering if downloading your fixes would fix this problem.

Who doesn't like kitties? KITTIES! They're cute! They're fuzzy!
Try this before posting, n00b.
XsauroxPlayer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #755 on: 2013 March 05, 16:35:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that in University Life you should check if the Statue premium content has sounds
« Last Edit: 2013 March 06, 17:34:18 by XsauroxPlayer » Logged
The Sims TG
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #756 on: 2013 March 07, 01:25:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

somehow the fix are conflicting with the game, making class schedules do not appear. Has any solution for this?
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #757 on: 2013 March 07, 01:46:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I see that you have a fix for the decrapped version of the Plants vs. Zombies™ Sunflower. I downloaded the legitimate Sunflower from the Store as a Sims3Pack (the entire gardening system with which it came), and the rays of sunlight turn into Missing Object white boxes. I tried re-installing it several times, to no avail. Someone on this thread several pages back reported the same thing. I'll probably download it anyway at some point, but I was wondering if downloading your fixes would fix this problem.

Maybe? Try the decrapped fixes one.

I think that in University Life you should check if the Statue premium content has sounds

Is it supposed to have sounds?

somehow the fix are conflicting with the game, making class schedules do not appear. Has any solution for this?

Take them out until they're updated.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #758 on: 2013 March 07, 06:03:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Problem with no class schedule fixed. It was the unawesome fix so replace that only.

XsauroxPlayer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #759 on: 2013 March 07, 09:33:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it supposed to have sounds?

I don't know if it has one but it's a little bit strange that it's mute :\
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #760 on: 2013 March 07, 15:13:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's a STATUE! Why should it have sounds? It's not got a music system wired into it.
ganz_shoni
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #761 on: 2013 March 07, 16:34:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Problem with no class schedule fixed. It was the unawesome fix so replace that only.

That means everyone suffering from the blank schedule classes bug should only update the unawesome fix?
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #762 on: 2013 March 07, 17:27:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The statue does have a custom moodlet attached to it so be sure to update your ccmerged.package.
sim_vader
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #763 on: 2013 March 07, 17:48:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That means everyone suffering from the blank schedule classes bug should only update the unawesome fix?

i tried it but this solution dont worked on my case, the class schedule empty  continues... T_T
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #764 on: 2013 March 07, 19:06:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The statue does have a custom moodlet attached to it so be sure to update your ccmerged.package.

Done.

Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 03.07.2013)
« Reply #765 on: 2013 March 07, 19:22:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The store content patch link is invalid.

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #766 on: 2013 March 07, 19:57:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The store content patch link is invalid.

Fixed.

Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #767 on: 2013 March 07, 21:04:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i tried it but this solution dont worked on my case, the class schedule empty  continues... T_T

Do you have NRaas' Traveler mod?  If so, NRaas just updated it yesterday; as it conflicted with Uni.

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #768 on: 2013 March 07, 21:44:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How do fix this problem. I send my sims to the University put them in a dorm and then there are no options to even do anything. I took out Traveller and Career mod of Twallans already. But its still doing that.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #769 on: 2013 March 08, 13:26:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't checked them yet this morning, but as of last night, Twallan had posted that he hasn't started following up on the university-specific bugs that have popped up since the EP came out.  His mods are set for 1.50, but some of them were messing up on a university move, because university worlds are handled differently from regular and vacation worlds by the game, and his mods aren't recognizing that.  I would avoid using any type of role-assigning mod like Story Progression or Register until he gives it the all-clear.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
megshush
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #770 on: 2013 March 09, 17:50:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi, I think that this might me associated with the store fixes, but I'm not completely sure.
I've searched and searched, and haven't found anything.
So some of the Monte Vista items are no longer showing up in the catalog.
They're in the world, but I can't buy them, or clone them. I've tried both the sims3packs, and package files of the items, and nothing works. 
These are the items that I've noticed the issue with:
the Grunge Walls set
the Fresco Market items
the wall ivy(all)
Here are the walls and ivy in package format
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #771 on: 2013 March 11, 23:45:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi, I think that this might me associated with the store fixes, but I'm not completely sure.
I've searched and searched, and haven't found anything.
So some of the Monte Vista items are no longer showing up in the catalog.
They're in the world, but I can't buy them, or clone them. I've tried both the sims3packs, and package files of the items, and nothing works.  
These are the items that I've noticed the issue with:
the Grunge Walls set
the Fresco Market items
the wall ivy(all)
Here are the walls and ivy in package format

I can confirm the Monte Vista walls and floors are missing again.  IIRC, there are supposed to be 31 walls and 5 floors.  

The 5 walls from the Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center also seem to be missing, as well as the Showman's Stand from Aurora Skies.  And does anyone else have doubles of the face paint from the School Spirit Pack?

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #772 on: 2013 March 11, 23:53:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't know if anyone knows this, but, in addition to the 5 walls from the Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center, there are 6 new roofs that came with Aurora Skies.  I don't know if they show up or not with a decrapped version of Aurora Skies.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #773 on: 2013 March 12, 00:44:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The 5 walls from the Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center also seem to be missing, as well as the Showman's Stand from Aurora Skies.  And does anyone else have doubles of the face paint from the School Spirit Pack?

May just be you. I have various other "blank" icons in CAS that then have missing meshes when put on the sim, but I have only one of each of the mascot face makup.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #774 on: 2013 March 12, 00:50:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can confirm the Monte Vista walls and floors are missing again.  IIRC, there are supposed to be 31 walls and 5 floors.  

I took those out so I can test them myself, someone earlier said they were still missing, IDK if it was PEBKAC or not since I personally never tested them. What's the showman's stand? I'll check the next time I boot up my game for the double face paints.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 57 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: