More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 06:39:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 57 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)  (Read 1780425 times)
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 06.29.2012)
« Reply #275 on: 2012 July 03, 17:27:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I see now. I don't even notice those things, tbh. Probably because I've done very little building for TS3 so far.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: 2012 July 05, 01:58:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a question about the ccmerge file so if its not working then I should use the fixes correct? I have tried to reinstall my game hoping it would fix it but its doing the same thing. Undecided I don't think what I am doing is causing the problem.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: 2012 July 05, 14:53:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If it's working for everyone else and not working for you, than something you are doing is causing the problem.  Look at the instructions again.  Read them.  Reread them.  Rereread them.  Look at the other posts in the thread to make sure you haven't missed anything.  Then follow instructions.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 07.05.2012)
« Reply #278 on: 2012 July 05, 16:03:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Updated OP. Had to change the format again because of decrapping, so I separated the mods. The links are in the titles.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: 2012 July 05, 21:34:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If it's working for everyone else and not working for you, than something you are doing is causing the problem.  Look at the instructions again.  Read them.  Reread them.  Rereread them.  Look at the other posts in the thread to make sure you haven't missed anything.  Then follow instructions.
Ok yes I get that but its still not working it worked before I reinstalled my game so I know it works. But I didn't have the one from the store either. Now its not working because I have the store version.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: 2012 July 06, 05:50:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Updated OP. I will be working on making those stair/railing/fences from the store default replacement CAStable, so stay tuned. 

Ok yes I get that but its still not working it worked before I reinstalled my game so I know it works. But I didn't have the one from the store either. Now its not working because I have the store version.

I'm going to give you ONE moar chance. First off you're giving us little to no information to work with here. All we know is that you won't google. Are your store items arr'd? Do you use packages? Can you follow directions? Download the "ccmerged decrapped" file I provide in the OP and put it in your DCBackup folder. Run your game and tell us what happens. And don't fuck it up!

XsauroxPlayer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 07.06.2012)
« Reply #281 on: 2012 July 06, 16:55:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can notice only two bugs: first, the fountain of youth doesn't have the waterfall effect, and second, the "picture" for gambling skill is missing (the icon now is fixed, but i'm talking about the picture which shows up for example when a sim earns a point of gambling skill). All the rest works perfectly (i have tested a lot) thank you so much!  Grin
« Last Edit: 2012 July 06, 17:48:48 by XsauroxPlayer » Logged
Rich
Blathering Buffoon

Isn't Very Personal Is It...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #282 on: 2012 July 06, 18:28:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does this fix the Steampunk counter from defaulting back to the original color when on a corner, if it does, it's not working for me, I placed everything in Overrides.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my content at MTS2:
http://www.modthesims2.com/member/Macey246

Rich Cheesy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: 2012 July 06, 18:29:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can notice only two bugs: first, the fountain of youth doesn't have the waterfall effect, and second, the "picture" for gambling skill is missing (the icon now is fixed, but i'm talking about the picture which shows up for example when a sim earns a point of gambling skill). All the rest works perfectly (i have tested a lot) thank you so much!  Grin

I'll look into the gambling thing but as far as the FoY is concerned that's total PEBCAK, get the store patches, uninstall/reinstall the FoY and Spellbook, then decrap the store patch if they're decrapped items.

Does this fix the Steampunk counter from defaulting back to the original color when on a corner, if it does, it's not working for me, I placed everything in Overrides.

Is that on the list of things it fixes? That's a package problem, not mine, use sim3packs.

virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: 2012 July 06, 19:08:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can notice only two bugs: first, the fountain of youth doesn't have the waterfall effect, and second, the "picture" for gambling skill is missing (the icon now is fixed, but i'm talking about the picture which shows up for example when a sim earns a point of gambling skill). All the rest works perfectly (i have tested a lot) thank you so much!  Grin

Sometimes I have to delete the FoY and buy it again for the water to appear. I believe this only happens when I save the lot to bin though.

elizabeth
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: 2012 July 06, 19:27:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

everything is working for me!  I hope it continues to do so.. Smiley
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: 2012 July 06, 19:53:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Will add those other Gambling Skill Icons to the fix when I update it next, probably tonight. Good eye XsauroxPlayer.

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: 2012 July 06, 23:59:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Store counters, islands, and sectional sofas have this problem, and it can only be fixed by installing via decrapified sims3pack.  You can use Custard to remove the other items from a sims3pack and just keep the counters.  I usually install the counters in their own s3pack and the rest of the items as a merged .package.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
XsauroxPlayer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: 2012 July 07, 23:36:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Will add those other Gambling Skill Icons to the fix when I update it next, probably tonight. Good eye XsauroxPlayer.
Glad to help you somehow Smiley btw i solved the FoY thing as you said.
dominno
Blathering Buffoon

n00b Queen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #289 on: 2012 July 09, 18:38:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just double checking for those of us who are slow. For a person who has arr'd, decrapped stuff with no AM they would have to add all files, correct? Except for the the store fixes zip, in which we should only use the decrapped file and chuck the other?

LL&P
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: 2012 July 10, 03:06:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Updated OP. Still can't find the wrong references for the baseball morphs so this'll work for now, also keep in mind there is no LOD3 so when you zoom out far away the body will disappear. I might make one later when I'm really bored or something.

notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 07.09.2012)
« Reply #291 on: 2012 July 10, 09:02:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In patch 1.36, EA have included all buffs from the store objects in the buffs_store XML. They have even added buffs for upcoming premium content to it already. They have also done the same for the RecipeMasterList and the Skills XML. The ccmerged.package may become less of an issue because of this.
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #292 on: 2012 July 10, 10:40:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It would require some testing, but I'd imagine they would have disabled ccmerged entirely to make sure it doesn't conflict with the new xml. Which makes sense, as people often delete DCBackup, as well as the issues with different methods of installs, it would be far less painful the new way.

notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: 2012 July 10, 11:13:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have just done a clean install of all premium content and the ccmerged.package was created. Also, I noticed, the new skills_store XML is missing the gambling skill. Finally, the new XMLs do not use the same TGI as the XMLs in the ccmerged.package. The fact that the TGI is different is very important, because the the type is specified in the core when loading these store files. So I went and removed my ccmerged.package and tried to learn a spell with Spell Book and my sim reset. It looks like it is still just as important to keep the ccmerged.package in tact, at least for now. Perhaps they are preparing for Supernatural, since they did say that Supernatural will add new functionality to the store magic items.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: 2012 July 10, 13:26:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

L&P: They plan on making a "serve tea" hidden skill? WTF There also appears to be a new athletic skill with some new buffs. Some of these might not be new, I just don't recognize all of them at the moment.

AdrenalineRushStore
EfficientNap
EfficientSleep
PotentPotables
Exhilarated
Pumped
MagicFlowerMainStore
MagicFlowerSecondaryStore
OrganicBoostStore
PowerBoostStore
SmoothieBoostStore
ImpressedByChocolateFountainStore
TastelessStore
« Last Edit: 2012 July 10, 13:35:36 by kissing_toast » Logged

notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: 2012 July 10, 16:51:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Athletic Skill isn't new. It's been in the skills_store xml for a long time. They are planning to release a ceremonial tea set and a vending machine.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: 2012 July 10, 16:59:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I recognize some of the names and I could link them to existing items. Maybe they just decided to update them with new buffs? We have a chocolate fountain and the adrenaline rush is also an object you can get for free from the store. Of course it could turn out that these things aren't at all related.

notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: 2012 July 10, 17:48:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I recognize some of the names and I could link them to existing items. Maybe they just decided to update them with new buffs? We have a chocolate fountain and the adrenaline rush is also an object you can get for free from the store. Of course it could turn out that these things aren't at all related.

It won't be the same chocolate fountain. There was a survey a while ago about premium content, and the chocolate fountain was in the survey. It will be all new stuff I'm sure. Old stuff won't make them money, after all.
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: 2012 July 10, 19:06:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, the chocolate fountain we already have is just a lame deco (romanza bridal-something set) so it must be an upcoming item in the store. Something similar to the punch fountain from Sims 1 maybe, err without any alcohol.
The boost thing must be for the vending machine: OrganicBoostStore for the healthy apple snack, PowerBoostStore for an energy drink/soda and SmoothieBoostStore for the candy/sweet snack?
« Last Edit: 2012 July 10, 19:12:29 by Painkiller » Logged
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: 2012 July 11, 01:37:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Half my stuff is arred which I am assuming it came from here and half is from the store. I have the overides folder with the fixes and the ccmerge decrapified file in the folder in the packages in a mod folder but I also  still have other peoples fixes in there to along with .packages of the tree and the tablet. And I followed your direction and added that file in the backup and it still isn't working for me. So basically extra besides yours I have the .package of the tree and the tablet a magic fix and a premium content fix.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 57 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: