More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 19, 05:32:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6510 Members
Latest Member: TGTams
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 18th September 2014 (1.67)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 18th September 2014 (1.67)  (Read 639642 times)
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 18th September 2014 (1.67)
« on: 2009 December 20, 22:31:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

These are my own personal mods that I use to tune the game to my liking. Many of these tweaks will make the game harder by increasing expenditure and decreasing income. The mods are modular and will not conflict with each other.

All these have been updated for 1.67, and while you may find similar mods elsewhere, these versions are my own personal settings and entirely updated for the current version of the game with all EP/SP installed. I do not support any other versions than the version I play.

It is likely my descriptions do not list every tweaked value, as it can be difficult to recall each setting. If you don't like the settings, you can easily change them yourself or remove them without risk to your save-games. I do not do custom requests of these tweaks, as the majority are easily tunable to your own liking using S3PE. Use at your own risk.

Anach_Sims3_Tweaks_1.67.A

Anach_5x_Vacation_Price - Increases the costs of going on Vacation.
Anach_AdoptionPrice - Increases the price of adopting a child to 10000.
Anach_AgingTweaks - Removes CAS age stagger and doubles the occult agespan.
Anach_All_Buyable - Adds missing skill books, allows buying most WA items as well as some hidden base game items, and adds the ability to use WA registers in non-vacation worlds.
Anach_AmbrosiaGroupServe - Allows for a group serving of Ambrosia (needed for the food replicator.)
Anach_Babysitter_Tweaks - Slight price increase and other minor tweaks.
Anach_BeAskedToMoveIn - Be asked by autonomously by teens and others more frequently.
Anach_BoardingSchoolCost - 10x cost for Boarding Schools.
Anach_BoastAboutGrandchildren - Adults can boast.
Anach_BouncerBribe_x10 - Increases the bribe required for club bouncers.
Anach_BurglarTweaks - Removes Sims psychic burglar detection.
Anach_Butler_Tweaks - Cost of hiring a butler is increased to 6600, as well as some food preparation tweaks.
Anach_CameraHeightMin - Game camera minimum height is lowered close to the floor.
Anach_CASDetails8x2 - Allows for using more Moles, Freckles and Age details in CAS.
Anach_CelebrityDifficulty - Increases the points required to become a Celeb, and halves the chances of getting caught.
Anach_CelebSuePaparazzi - Wins, loses and bribes for the Paparazzi are considerably increased (based on level).
Anach_ChildrenTrainSimFix - Prevents children from being able to train adults on gym equipment (missing animations).
Anach_ClubClosingTimes_12hr - Max of 12 hour openings for people replacing service sims with town sims.
Anach_ClubClosingTimes - All clubs close at 5a.m.
Anach_ConsignmentFees - Small tweak to the profit margins of the Consignment stores, based on the hidden Consignment Skill.
Anach_DiapiersToNappies - Changes the word Diaper to Nappy where applicable.
Anach_DonationAmount - Increases the medium and large amounts for charity donations as well as the buff received.
Anach_FallToAutumn - Changes season Fall season name to Autumn where applicable.
Anach_Fires - Increases the expansion and difficulty of fire.
Anach_FishTankCapacity - Doubles the fish allowed in the fish tank.
Anach_GenieTweak - Changes "More Wishes" chance to 10% from 5% and removes pregnancy restrictions.
Anach_HigherBillsRegular - Bills are 4x, but only delivered once per week instead of twice. Also changes bookclub day to Friday.
Anach_IceCreamTruck - Less visit chance for ice cream truck.
Anach_InteractionQueueLimit16 - Maximum queued interactions is doubled to 16.
Anach_InteractionTweaks - Various personal interaction tweaks. Autonomous "Ask to move in" interaction, sets "Ask sign" and "As if Single" to friendly,  Ask/Offer to turn for vampires, teen bands and other social interactions available for teens.
Anach_LessGnomes - Less pet and freezer bunny gnomes.
Anach_LongerEating - Meals take longer to eat and Sims will sit around chatting longer after finishing meals.
Anach_MaidTweaks - Maid now costs 250 per day. Two maids will come if 10 items or more need cleaning. Increases likelihood of same Maid returning.
Anach_MedicalPanicChildFix - Excludes children from the medical panic situation (Missing animations.)
Anach_Mixologist_Tweaks - Mixologists cost 500.
Anach_MoodDifficultyx2 - Doubles the happiness required to fill the mood meter.
Anach_Newspaper_Tweaks - Adds 5 Simoleon price to delivery, and changes delivery location to mailbox instead of front door.
Anach_No_Sting - Removes woohoo, try for baby & relationship chimes.
Anach_NoAnnoyingMusic - Removes majority of Build/Buy/CAS music. Also removes Firefighter and Ghost Hunter career music.
Anach_NoAutoPetFollow - Pets no longer follow Sims everywhere.
Anach_NoAutoPetsInvestigateStrangeSims - Pets no longer disturb your occult sims.
Anach_NoAutoPetWakeUp - Pets wont wake Sim autonomously.
Anach_NoFreeIngredients - No free ingredients for new homes or switching households.
Anach_NoIntro - Removes the game start Intro movie.
Anach_NoSpongeBathRestrict - Anyone can sponge-bath at anytime.
Anach_Party_Tweaks - Increases maximum party guests allowed to 25. Also tweaks food and bring friend changes.
Anach_PotionPrices - Doubles potion prices.
Anach_PregnancyTweaks - Pregnancy lasts 9 Sim days on epic (Untested durations with new aging sliders)
Anach_PurchaseScraps - Purchase 10x the amount of scrap.
Anach_ReactionRemover - Removes the scared reactions for when a Sim sees a Ghost, Mummy, Simbot.
Anach_RealEstateIncome - Increases the cost of Real Estate by 10x, and decreases the income by 50%.
Anach_Repairman_Tweaks - Repairman costs 500.
Anach_RestoreGhostCost - Restore Ghost costs 150000. How much are you willing to pay to bring back a loved one?
Anach_RichValue - Sims are classed as "Rich" when their lot value is over 500000.
Anach_SitOnBathToilet - Allows user-directed sitting on toilets and bath tubs and fixes missing "Sit" translation for Uber-Toilet.
Anach_SlowVehicles - Vehicles capped to more pedestrian friendly speeds.
Anach_StartingFunds - Doubles starting funds.
Anach_VampTweaks - Various vampire tweaks. Enables autonomous NPC Vampires, increases Sun damage, increases friendship gained with "make sim think about me" power, increases cost of cure to 60k and other minor tweaks.
Anach_WashHandsChance - Normal Sims have 75% change of washing hands. Slobs 0%, Neat 100%.

Anach_EF_Bikini

Enables the bikini n swimwear for elders.

Anach_DriveableVehicles_1.2

Ownable, drivable, customisable vehicles. (rig fixed)

Anach_CarLimoBlue.package - Recolourable Limo
Anach_CarPolice.package - Reward Police Car (debug)
Anach_CarServiceFireTruck.package - Small Fire Truck (debug)

Anach_Sunset_Valley_Expanded_1.2

This is an altereration of Sunset Valley to include room for the various EP/SP/Store lots.

As I like Sunset Valley, and have an established family line within this town, I wanted to continue playing this town, but was finding it increasingly difficult to place the lots that keep coming with each expanion. I looked at some other custom worlds, but none of them were exactly what I was looking for.

My main goal was to make minimal changes to the terrain and leave all the original lots in place, while adding enough lots to include the new lot types from the various expanions and DLC. The size and location of the lots is to suit my own game and may not be to everyone's taste.

I have used NO store or custom content and all new lots are vacant. All standard lots and town families are untouched.

Added:
15x20 x1
35x25 x2
30x20 x7
30x30 x6
40x30 x3
40x40 x2
60x60 x2
64x64 x2

+ Intital release.

+ Routing fixes
- Removed rogue shrub

+ Routing fixes
+ fixed edges on some default EA lots.
« Last Edit: 2014 September 18, 03:05:13 by Anach » Logged

neralastrega
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: Anach's Sims 3 Mods
« Reply #1 on: 2009 December 21, 09:44:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thank you ^_^
mimmi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 December 21, 15:55:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can I use this with AM?
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2009 December 21, 18:55:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can I use this with AM?

Yes

Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 December 22, 01:56:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

9 day pregnancy?  With "rule of 6" aging mod, the pregnancy lasts longer than the entire baby/toddler stage, the most useless stage of a sim's life.

Tribulatio proxima est
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2009 December 22, 05:19:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

9 day pregnancy?  With "rule of 6" aging mod, the pregnancy lasts longer than the entire baby/toddler stage, the most useless stage of a sim's life.

Then use one or the other. Are you playing on epic?

BTW, before anyone asks where the tweak file is, been having trouble with my router today, so intended to upload a fixed version of the annoying sound removal mod, but have only just been able to do so now.

roger
Asinine Airhead

Self-Aggrandizing Idiot

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 December 22, 07:44:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well done! Thank You.
cassblonde
Exasperating Eyesore

Lazy Lurker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2009 December 22, 14:28:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know thank you posts are totally lame but I am so happy that someone finally got rid of that annoying build/buy music, it was driving me sane! Great job and I plan on using quite a few of the other tweaks as well Smiley

I'm an apathetic sociopath, I'd kill you if I cared.
Northstar
Tasty Tourist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2009 December 22, 14:42:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you. My game seems to be working now, and is devoid of mods, so these may come in handy! Grin
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 December 22, 17:40:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not quite epic.  Sort of mid-range aging.  My sims (if they survive) tend to live about 175-200 days.  I just like more instant gratification - 9 day pregnancies are too much like waiting in line at the supermarket.  Not meant to be a criticism of the mod itself, just a comment.

Tribulatio proxima est
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2009 December 22, 22:01:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not quite epic.  Sort of mid-range aging.  My sims (if they survive) tend to live about 175-200 days.  I just like more instant gratification - 9 day pregnancies are too much like waiting in line at the supermarket.  Not meant to be a criticism of the mod itself, just a comment.

Seems like the standard setting is more for you. Hopefully one of the other modders will update their pregnancy mods and give you some more options, I only included one option, simply because they are my personal mods and I only use one option. In this case its all about me Smiley

Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009 December 23, 02:38:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I only included one option, simply because they are my personal mods and I only use one option. In this case its all about me Smiley

Well said, sieurdame.

Tribulatio proxima est
KayLyn
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2010 January 06, 03:02:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can this be used without WA? and with update 1.8?
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 2010 January 06, 16:17:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can this be used without WA? and with update 1.8?

Most of it should work fine without WA, as long as you have the latest patch.

AloeOwl
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2010 January 06, 19:02:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you enable same sex pregnancy? Or is it too much of a hassle with the pregnancy morphs and stuff? (Since these are compatible with AM and the present ones out there aren't).

~ Condemnation without investigation is the peak of ignorance ~
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: 2010 January 07, 02:18:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you enable same sex pregnancy? Or is it too much of a hassle with the pregnancy morphs and stuff? (Since these are compatible with AM and the present ones out there aren't).
My mods are released as is, the only tweaks I'll be doing to them are bug fixes or if I want to change something to suit my tastes. However, you can tweak my files yourself with s3pe, or go find yourself the pregnancy morphs on MTS, then head over here to get yourself a custom pregnancy mod compatible with AM.

Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
Re: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 8th Jan 2010
« Reply #16 on: 2010 January 08, 08:19:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uploaded the limo. I was surprised I couldnt find it anywhere else.

AloeOwl
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2010 January 08, 16:24:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My mods are released as is, the only tweaks I'll be doing to them are bug fixes or if I want to change something to suit my tastes. However, you can tweak my files yourself with s3pe, or go find yourself the pregnancy morphs on MTS, then head over here to get yourself a custom pregnancy mod compatible with AM.

Thanks, Anach Smiley I understand that you don't want to add things; So thanks for the link, I didn't know it existed.

~ Condemnation without investigation is the peak of ignorance ~
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
Re: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 8th Jan 2010
« Reply #18 on: 2010 February 03, 06:53:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If anyone is using the Teen Pregnancy mod with the 1.9/2.4 patch, make sure you update to the latest version (As of today)

Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
Re: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 3rd Feb 2010
« Reply #19 on: 2010 March 13, 03:18:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cleaned and updated the AF elder pregnancy clothing to include the nude model so there are no more floating heads in the shower either.

Hopefully someone will do some proper elder pregnancy clothing and body at some point so we don't need to use the AF mesh.
« Last Edit: 2010 March 17, 05:09:07 by Anach » Logged

tinaa
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 13th March 2010
« Reply #20 on: 2010 March 19, 14:40:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for these Mods! Grin
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
Re: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 13th March 2010
« Reply #21 on: 2010 May 26, 08:20:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for these Mods! Grin

No problems.

Added a couple additional files.

Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
Re: Anach's Sims 3 Mods - Updated 1st June 2010
« Reply #22 on: 2010 June 01, 13:08:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Make sure you guys update your mods for Ambitions. There are a few files broken by the new patch.

onika
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2010 June 02, 06:40:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i don't have WA and the other stuff pack installed can i used this with just the sims 3
« Last Edit: 2010 June 02, 06:45:47 by onika » Logged

Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 2010 June 02, 12:20:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i don't have WA and the other stuff pack installed can i used this with just the sims 3

Some of the mods should work as long as you have the latest patch. Of course the WorldAdventureBuyable you will need WA. Certain other mods like Teen woohoo and mods marked WA have some code relating to WA, which may cause issues with non-WA. The limo, elder clothes, life time reward debug items and bikini will work regardless of version. For some of the minor tweaks, you maybe able to find non-WA versions elsewhere, or even open up S3PE and the The Sims 3\Game\Bin\Gameplay\gameplaydata.package, find the files I've edited using their instance ID and make your own versions.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: