More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 00:21:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  New AwesomeMod Request Thread
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: New AwesomeMod Request Thread  (Read 127234 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
New AwesomeMod Request Thread
« on: 2009 September 25, 11:00:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This thread will be periodically cleared once the list has gotten too long to keep track of in dead crud.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Juleru
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: New AwesomeMod Request Thread
« Reply #1 on: 2009 September 25, 22:31:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unfortunately i dind't see if there was an answer to my question before the posts were deleted, so again:
Is there a possibility to integrate "risky woohoo" into AM or does it have to be another core-mod (just for this) to work?
Thanks again.
Darksmurf
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 September 26, 06:39:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would it be possible for inactive sims who are currently working out to actually lose weight or get buffer.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 September 26, 11:48:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It isn't already? I thought that was in there by default.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 September 26, 11:55:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would it be possible for inactive sims who are currently working out to actually lose weight or get buffer.

I also thought it was already happening. 

I know many of my inactive sims have gotten fitter/buffer looking over time.  Not all, but a good number have.  I think it depends on how often the game sends them to workout.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Dragon Slave
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 September 26, 15:25:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Along the lines of stop that fucking smiling, can there also be a "stop that fucking everything and stand still like a statue"?  Or at least a "stop that fucking blinking"? 

I've been trying to make sims based on reference pictures and it's next to impossible to study facial features that are constantly twitching and swaying with every breath taken (the rocking is also making me motion sick).  The eyes are most frustrating.  I can't even tell what changes I'm making to them on account of how the sim is always blinking.  Whenever I realize what I need to do to fix their shape, the damn sim blinks and throws off my reference! 

Another thing - with TS2 bodyshop, I could trace a picture and overlay it on my monitor to make sure my work was matching up.  I can't do that with TS3 because, once again, the sim is always moving.  I'd greatly appreciate anything that can be done in this area to reduce the annoyance.
Darksmurf
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 September 26, 16:38:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I suppose I should check but, I've noticed inactive families workout at the gym and it would have no effect. The only time I noticed a difference was EA's random weight gain which your mod stopped.
lordrichter
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 September 26, 17:08:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I occasionally get Sims running on Supreme Commander that attempt to repair items that can electrocute them.  While this is somewhat amusing, the Sims never seem to learn and attempt the repair a second time, resulting in death.

Is this suicidal behavior something that can be changed in AM?

Danger: Chaotic Neutral Human Wizard, 4th Level
cwurts
Retarded Reprobate

Oona Klostermann for senate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2009 September 26, 17:27:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you use Supreme Commander on a sim, and they work out, they will go from being very fat to being very thin.  This solves the problem but causes another one.  I haven't noticed any of my sims getting buff from working out.

Join the Oona Klostermann High Society Club
ingeli
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2009 September 26, 18:58:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have now started the Monastery in my Older Windle-hood, and I really need a Celibacy-trait. I have made all the monks loners, unflirty, commitment-issues and absolutely not family oriented. They also have male and female prefs -1000. They STILL go romancing in the Mausoleum, with random women. Inge suggested making them sacred (being monks and all) but I want them to age and skill.
I am also curious: what does the Racist-trait do? I saw it in the list, when using Twallans comp for editing.
Lorea
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 September 26, 19:54:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sethour cheat.
Wolfeyes
Furry Yifftard
Retardo Lander

INFJ - 7, Very "F"

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009 September 26, 20:40:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't have any of my sims on SC and do like the fact that inactive sims now workout autonomously, however, while they no longer randomly gain weight, they also do not look any more buff until I take control of them and then there is noticeable muscle gain...   Smiley

"Life is not about surviving the storms but rather how to dance in the rain" ~

Luther Vandross ~ Forever, For Always, For Love ~ 2005

Genius - Flirty - Friendly - Good Sense of Humor - Great Kisser ~
katemonster
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009 September 26, 20:52:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Task: Socialize, Task: Call Friends, and/or Task: Romanticate in SC? I was downright dependent on these in TS2 and I still miss them...
shadow
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2009 September 26, 21:36:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like something to stop that annoyingly stupid laugh for no reason. I thought it was trait related, like 'good sense of humor' but I stopped using that one and they still do it.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2009 September 26, 22:09:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have now started the Monastery in my Older Windle-hood, and I really need a Celibacy-trait. I have made all the monks loners, unflirty, commitment-issues and absolutely not family oriented. They also have male and female prefs -1000. They STILL go romancing in the Mausoleum, with random women. Inge suggested making them sacred (being monks and all) but I want them to age and skill.
Investigating. That shouldn't be happening. Are they doing so as the targets, or as the actors?

ingeli
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: 2009 September 26, 23:18:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will try to find out, problem is that I only get the message when they are already going to the Mausoleum. Could of course be targets. The women seem to like them a lot.
ETA:
Caught one immediately. The girl did enter before him though. Does this mean she was the starter?
« Last Edit: 2009 September 26, 23:25:57 by ingeli » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2009 September 26, 23:20:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eh, it's not important now, I think I fixed it.

Lorea
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2009 September 27, 02:35:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also thought it was already happening. 

I know many of my inactive sims have gotten fitter/buffer looking over time.  Not all, but a good number have.  I think it depends on how often the game sends them to workout.

All my inactive sims are fit and thin because they're always at the gym and working out. No fat sims left.:-/
And if I make them active I see their wishes are going to the gym and become fitter.. Every single sim has these wishes. I really don't like this..
Nameless Horror
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2009 September 27, 13:17:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was wondering if it would be possible to create a trait for infertility. In my own neighborhoods what I usually get is the same three couples pollinated non stop, even after they have had six children. If they could have an infertility trait then maybe instead of being pollinated for the seventh time they could have a different story action taken upon them. It could also be a fun trait to have for playables as well.
skelley
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2009 September 27, 15:39:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SC - Task: Pollinate
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2009 September 27, 16:08:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am having a problem that has inspired my request.  My Sims have not been taking care of themselves and I need a cheat that will max motives on the entire community lot.  I have too many Sims that are close to death and I can't save them all.

Scratch that-You can accomplish this with the super-computer.
« Last Edit: 2009 September 27, 19:14:23 by Process Denied » Logged
Gastfyr
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2009 September 27, 19:28:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can we still age ghost babies with the birthday cake?

eta: Ok, I'm stupid.  I forgot about inactive ghost babies.

TS3: it's really cool if you don't look too closely! - bottles
ingeli
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2009 September 27, 21:04:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But I like ghost babies. Not that I had any yet, but a ghost baby (or toddler) would be a nice addition to a dark scary house.. They should not age. They should haunt the house forever, as babies. Reminding of the terrible thing that make them die. In Sweden we call ghost babies "mylingar" and no, they never grow up.
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: 2009 September 27, 21:26:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would it be possibly to undo the patch's stupid anti-grim reaper nonsense?

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2009 September 28, 02:38:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have two requests.

The first is can you shorten the birthday celebrations, I have the mod that stops the whistles, but I can't stand how long they all wave there arms (in unison) and carry-on before the person ages.  If They blow out the candles it seems to take forever for them to age.  If I wait until they age on the own, no drama, but I often age them using the cake (especially if I have aging off for any reason) or I want to age them early.

The second, can you fix the routing order for accessing the fridge?  If I send multiple sims to "get leftovers" they stand in line and wait for the first sim to arrive, sometimes from downtown.  There is no route failure, or blockage, they just stand tapping their feet waiting for the first sim to arrive.  I am not sure exactly what triggers the order to access the fridge, but I think it is based on the first sim to activate that action.  If I click on the fridge and tell a sim that's downtown to "eat leftovers" to make them go home and eat, and I queue other sims in the house to "eat leftovers" after they finish whatever they are doing first, they finish and then line up at the fridge waiting for the other sim to get home and access the fridge.  If I cancel the first sims action, the other go to the fridge and eat, otherwise they drop the action because it has taken too long to fulfill.  Why can't they just access the fridge on a first come first served basis like they did in TS2, instead of some order that they started the action?

I would still like to see a smarted crib selection to go along with the smarter chair and vehicle options.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: