More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 28, 18:58:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Lol, how to marry Don to Cassandra...:)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Lol, how to marry Don to Cassandra...:)  (Read 16571 times)
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Re: Lol, how to marry Don to Cassandra...:)
« Reply #25 on: 2005 November 19, 21:31:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ahhh I love the determination of Cassendra, she definetely showed the way out to Don.  *huge applause*  Way to go Cassendra!

Now I am wondering if I should install or not the "lessautonamousfight" hack of Crammyboy, I want this kind of thing happening in my game but I dislike seing townie poke each other to death on community lots and ending it with a fight.  Oh well, this hack will go in and I see what it will do.

Did you install it Trepie?
Dark Trepie
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 November 19, 21:59:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't installed the hack.  But it wouldn't have mattered anyway since I made Cassandra attack Don in the first place.   Grin
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 November 19, 22:01:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love Cassandra.  Well, I changed her personality a bit, increased the neatness and the shyness, gave her a make over and now she's a fabulous sim.  She married Don (in both of my restarts of the game), had 2 kids by him, kicked him out when she found him cheating with Dina, and then married Darren.  She's going for the 10 children want.
I love Cassandra too. I also changed her personality, I made her more active. I married her to Darren as well, but without going through Don first. I did the Kitiara thing and put him in a shack. It's his own fault, he's paying child support (via money-order) to three women.
In other words, you don't like Cassandra, since you changed everything that defined her character. Tongue

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
cabelle
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 November 19, 22:24:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I left Cassandra's personality alone but I did give her a makeover. She looks so much better with her mother's hairstyle, tasteful makeup and ditching the glasses. After the reinstall, Cassandra and Don had the lightning bolt with a red X through it so I took it as a sign they weren't meant to be.  So Cassandra caught Don with Nina and told him off similar to Trepie's story (sans the royal butt-kickin' which I wish now I'd done). Cracked me up how Cassandra would show up at Don's house, kick over his trashcan and steal his paper. I moved Cassandra into her own place and gave her a "roommate" named Mitch Fairchild, a hunky sim I'd created just for her. They're blissfully married with twin sons and another baby on the way. They're the "so happy it makes you nauseous" sort of family. But I figured Cassandra deserved it.  Roll Eyes

Don knocked up Nina in all of their canoodling and married her. They have a daughter named Serena and twin sons named Nick and Jared. Don also has a daughter Adele, by Dina. He came over to "comfort" Dina in her time of grief an hour or so after Mortimer died and the result was Adele. So far no one realizes that Adele isn't a true Goth the way her brother Martin is, I'm still working out that angle of the story. It's strange though to have Serena and Adele get together, they're almost identical twins. They both have black hair and green eyes and similar facial features but Serena's face is thinner and Adele has a softer, rounder face.
Kitiara
Lipless Loser

boolprop IQTestingEnabledTrue

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 November 20, 05:23:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't change her personality either. I changed her hair and makeup (no surgery even) and left it at that. At first I thought she was dull, but after she married Brandi she became quite delightful.

I would like to ease the minds of anyone that thinks that I am ignoring them. You are not paranoid.
I am not normal. I have never met a normal person. I disbelieve in such mythical creatures.
idtaminger
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 November 20, 06:00:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don knocked up Nina in all of their canoodling and married her. They have a daughter named Serena and twin sons named Nick and Jared. Don also has a daughter Adele, by Dina. He came over to "comfort" Dina in her time of grief an hour or so after Mortimer died and the result was Adele. So far no one realizes that Adele isn't a true Goth the way her brother Martin is, I'm still working out that angle of the story. It's strange though to have Serena and Adele get together, they're almost identical twins. They both have black hair and green eyes and similar facial features but Serena's face is thinner and Adele has a softer, rounder face.

That is quite strange, b/c in my game, Mortimer keeps knocking out clones. I traced it down to Mort b/c his kids w/ both Dina and Bella Goth look exactly the same, down to a T. I put the exact same makeup, hair, everything, put all of them side by side, and every single facial feature is identical. And on top of that, they're all girls. I generated extras w/ Insimenator, just to check, and every last one of them was a clone. Dina's kids w/ Don, however, do have variations, and actually come out different genders. So I'm figuring it's an issue w/ Morty. I'm wondering if it's just an issue w/ my game, cuz I haven't heard of other pple getting Mortimer Goth clones...

Cassandra is beyond dull. But recently I've FINALLY managed to make her look pretty. Turns out sideswept bangs are really her thing. W/her new hair & fantastic makeup from Helaene, I can honestly say that she's pretty now. This from a girl who exhausted every single one of my CC hairs, and still ended up looking butt-ugly. I'm amazed.
windy_moon
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2005 November 20, 15:56:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm into Cassandra in my recently established Alternate Reality Pleasantview.  She and Don had no chemistry when I entered the Goth household, so I decided not to pursue the relationship.

Darren, on the other hand, without my hitting the Porto Chug, she had 2 lightening bolts for.  *evil grin*

So, Cassie was the one who got caught cheating downtown.  Wink  She's quite pretty, with no glasses and a custom toussled hairdo.  Quit the silly job (she's rich, dammit) and drives around in the most expensive sports car..with a want to get engaged to Darren and have a baby. 

Loved the break up.  Don sobbed and looked oh so innoncent.

(Alexander is still an annoying little dweebie twerp)

Reality is for those who lack imagination.
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2005 November 20, 16:47:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On the contrary, I do like Cassandra, and changing her to be more active is the only change she underwent. I did this because I can't stand the 'lazy' animations and the slow moving around. Other than that, she's fine with me. Besides, if in-game-borns can have their personality completely changed through 'encouragement' I don't see why I can't change a sims animation features by tweaking it a little.

I did that because I like her style (and yes, she looks quite pretty with a make-over (mirror only). But I'm not subjecting myself to the silly 'lazy' animations the creators thought prudent to put into the game.

Aside from that, even changing other personality points as Laura did  does not alter Cassandra too much, unless you do something drastic. I never thought of changing her neatness, because I make Mortimer and the kid clean up what the maid misses. I don't like sloppy sims much all by themselves, but if there are other sims around to pick up the slack, I tend to not pay too much attention to them.

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: 2005 November 20, 22:56:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cassandra is dead in my original Pleasantview, although it took her a long time to go.  She had a bottle of elixir hidden in the pagoda at the bottom of the garden and kept sneaking off to take a swig.  She wouldn't even share it with Darren, although she did once let Don have some when they were married.  When she married Darren she ditched the glasses and grew her hair down to her waist, but once he died she went all peculiar and cut it all off, then exchanged her long gothic gown for a tweedy pink suit and matching hat.  I often used to see her hat bobbing up and down behind fences as she went by people's houses.  It was then that I decided she simply had to GO. 

In my new Pleasantview, she's a teen, as is Don.  They had a crossed-out lightning bolt, but which one fancied the other and which one didn't I'm not sure, although I'm pretty sure it was Don who fancied Cassandra and not the other way around.  I didn't try to alter anything because even though I changed Cassandra's aspiration, they still didn't match-up.  She's a very gothic teen - black clothes and make-up, really suits her.  She brought a downtownie teen home from school one day and he was all over her, but she didn't want to know (crossed-out bolt again).  The next day she brought him home again and as before he kept flirting with her and all sorts, but nothing but rejection from Cassandra.  After a bit of investigating I worked out the reason - quick tweak and the crossed-out bolt became 3 uncrossed bolts.  He is her IDEAL mate too, the kid with the white face and gothic clothes.  But oh BOY, what is wrong with him when he turns into a YA and adult?  His face is all bloated and horrid, at least it is in BodyShop.  It's OK as an elder, though.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Rascal
Corpulent Cretin

Most Awesome Cat - RIP

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2005 November 21, 01:35:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ancient Sim - you forgot to mention Don's floppy hairdo!
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2005 November 21, 04:04:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't installed the hack.  But it wouldn't have mattered anyway since I made Cassandra attack Don in the first place.   Grin

And what a good idea, Don needed a lesson, he shouldn't have turn nice Cassendra down!

My Cassendra is a teen now, almost ready to go to college.

I had a few minor issues like Darren was still in love with her eventhough she was a teen now, but this is all fix now.

Worst was Don (which is a teen too), I add a hard time making him fall out of love with Dina and Kaylyn the maid, I had to made him fire Kaylyn and lower their relationship otherwise it would stay the same.... I don't have SimPe so... well... it is the way I manage so things would happen the way I want.  Dina ended up with a glass of water thrown at her face, this did the trick (after I lowere their relationship with boolprop testingcheat too).

Did I mention Nina is a teen too.... guess who will end-up together and will slap each other face often... yes yes... Nina and Don, the 2 eternal lovers of Pleasantview....

Gee the "agesimscheat" option is awesome I just love it, it surely spiced up my game  Grin

I am, once again, having fun playing Pleasantview....
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2005 November 22, 17:34:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He is her IDEAL mate too, the kid with the white face and gothic clothes.  But oh BOY, what is wrong with him when he turns into a YA and adult?  His face is all bloated and horrid, at least it is in BodyShop.  It's OK as an elder, though.
  I made the biggest mistake in Pleasantville by growing that boy up.  He is much cuter as a teen.  In my other towns, I'm gunna wait as long as possible till I move him to Uni.  Or less I find a perfect match for him.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: