More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 17:38:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Who's getting the x-mas pack?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Who's getting the x-mas pack?  (Read 123386 times)
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
Who's getting the x-mas pack?
« on: 2005 November 13, 17:13:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The fire works and stuff got to me, but we only get it here the 17th or something. Althoug, I usually don't play "seasins" in ym game, like winter or xmas or halloween.....

Still, I can't say no t fireworks! Grin

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: Who's getting the x-mas pack?
« Reply #1 on: 2005 November 13, 17:31:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're joking!  I'm not buying something we should have got as a gift!!!!! After all, we who bought the original game paid more for it anyway!

Zephyr Zodiac
cheriem
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 November 13, 17:34:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will maybe get it this month or more probably in Jan. because I'm going to visit my sister and her family for Christmas in California and I'm in Utah.  So we (Husband and I) are trying to save trip money.

PlaidSquirrel
Juvenile Jackass

It Burns

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 November 13, 17:36:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's funny you say that because I bet I Will get it as a gift. Someone is bound to get it for me for Christmas. I'm sure I'll enjoy it and thank them.

"For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbors, and laugh at them in our turn?" Jane Austen
"If you're going to wash your hands of it, use soap. Otherwise you're just moving the dirt around." Myself
"...You're fucked up, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded." Idiocracy
Zoltan
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 November 13, 18:00:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no plans to get it....nothing except the fireworks interest me and I am sure (just like the 'exclusive' hot rod) it will be up on a lot on the Exchange  Wink
ari_
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 November 13, 18:10:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only thing that would interest me would be new animations or new interactions.

The fireworks are semi-interesting, but I can live without them.
eaglezero
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 November 13, 19:38:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not planning on buying it. I don't see why I should pay more for something that other people are basically getting for free. If they hadn't Sims2 Holiday edition cost the same as regular Sims2, I may have considered it. If I end up wanting it, I'm sure it'll be up on bittorrent.

"If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it."
- WC Fields
Baa
Nitwitted Nuisance

cat hair

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 November 13, 19:53:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I might just buy it simply because we won't be having much of a Christmas this year due to moving.  Tongue

i pop that P like you don't believe
and if ya want me you won't succeed!
dawnkeeper
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 November 13, 20:09:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will only buy it if the fireworks are guaranteed to burn my sim's house down. Although I saw the video and it did not look promising. They were lighting fireworks in the house and no flamage. Wtf?! I guess one sim kinda burned up....

Lurkety, lurk, lurk!
Dark Trepie
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 November 13, 20:19:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm with dawnkeeper here.  Unless I can make an M-80 go off in a sim's hand and see fingers flying off in different directions then there's really no appeal to this holiday pack for me.   Grin
Countess
baratron
Heretic
Knuckleheaded Knob

I love Pokemon! Thus I am a Heretic!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2005 November 13, 22:24:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I won't buy it, but I'm sure someone will buy it for me. Makes for an easy present. ("Let's get h-l something to do with The Sims..."). Heh.

* Pescado is batshit crazy, and thus it's not safe to say what he could or would do. Tongue

Pescado: You're a weird and freaky Baratron.
Pescado: Also, all Baratrons suck.

Read my Sims 2 stories!
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2005 November 13, 22:42:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Refuse to buy it, on matter of principle. If they don't value me, the person who bought the game as soon as it came out, I'm not giving them money. My sims will be godless Communists!
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2005 November 13, 22:53:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no plans to get it....nothing except the fireworks interest me and I am sure (just like the 'exclusive' hot rod) it will be up on a lot on the Exchange  Wink

If I end up wanting it, I'm sure it'll be up on bittorrent.

LOL I'm with you two. I don't plan to purchase it, but it may end up on my hard drive somehow or other. Wink

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Issy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2005 November 13, 23:13:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I end up wanting it, I'm sure it'll be up on bittorrent.

LOL I'm with you two. I don't plan to purchase it, but it may end up on my hard drive somehow or other. Wink

I second that  Wink

"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction".  ~Antoine de Exupery
Baa
Nitwitted Nuisance

cat hair

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2005 November 14, 00:09:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well as others have said, it probably will end up on my harddrive anyway. I have no plans of buying it (when I aforementioned, I meant someone buying it for me) because I have too many games I want. Namely The Movies, and a few others that I can't think of right now.

i pop that P like you don't believe
and if ya want me you won't succeed!
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2005 November 14, 00:14:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I won't buy it but will download the 12 free things from it that will be put on the official BBS very soon.  I never paid for custom stuff before (pay fan sites) so I don't see why I would pay Maxis for objects and stuff.  Expansion pack no problem, party pack not for me.
Countess
theisz
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2005 November 14, 01:12:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, not getting it either.  It truly doesn't interest me, especially not enough to pay for it.  I have enough to do with what I already have and my new game The Movies. 
KellyQ
STUPID PUDDING
Dead Member

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2005 November 14, 03:20:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Same here, it doesn't interest me at all. And I'm stilled cheesed about people getting the holiday items "free" if they are just now getting around to buying TS2 but I'm expected to pay more for a "party pack". Angry

<Pescado> Make it quick. I'm busy and you're not funny.
skandelouslala
Lipless Loser

Don't look now but they're going to kill you.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2005 November 14, 04:57:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No interest in it all all.

Now if it somehow ends up on my computer anyways...welll *cough*
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2005 November 14, 05:03:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The fire works and stuff got to me, but we only get it here the 17th or something. Althoug, I usually don't play "seasins" in ym game, like winter or xmas or halloween.....

Still, I can't say no t fireworks! Grin
I bought it because I love christmas the rest  I could have cared less about

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 2005 November 14, 06:37:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I certainly won't be buying it.  I don't like the party aspect of the game anyway, never have.  I remember getting Houseparty more so I didn't have any gaps and I hated it.  Had one party, that bloke I'd never heard of came to it, Drew Somebody-or-Other and I thought "OK, fine, so was that IT?".  Worst expansion pack ever.  I still miss Makin' Magic, though.  Pro rata, I don't think they've equalled that yet.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2005 November 14, 07:24:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no intention of buying it. Like 25 bucks or whatever (I'm Canadian) for a bunch of objects that will probably be all over the exchange within a week anyway.
DrBeast
Pinheaded Pissant

Still they're marching on...

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2005 November 14, 09:28:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On a list from 1 to 10 this x-mas pack gets a whopping -20! I wouldn't have gotten it even if it was for free.

Let the Beast inside you free!
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2005 November 14, 11:17:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I certainly won't be buying it.  I don't like the party aspect of the game anyway, never have.  I remember getting Houseparty more so I didn't have any gaps and I hated it.  Had one party, that bloke I'd never heard of came to it, Drew Somebody-or-Other and I thought "OK, fine, so was that IT?".  Worst expansion pack ever.  I still miss Makin' Magic, though.  Pro rata, I don't think they've equalled that yet.
I remember buying the expansion packs for Sims 1 just to get the items each one added.my favorite expansion pack was superstar in Sims 1.

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2005 November 14, 15:02:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no intention of buying it. Like 25 bucks or whatever (I'm Canadian) for a bunch of objects that will probably be all over the exchange within a week anyway.

I completely agree - I'm sure someone will be so kind as to upload a lot that includes every single object anyway (I already have them lined up *cough*)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: