More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 11:24:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  TS2 Store Art Nouveaulicious Collection
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS2 Store Art Nouveaulicious Collection  (Read 93675 times)
Lord Darcy
Obtuse Oaf

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
Re: TS2 Store Art Nouveaulicious Collection
« Reply #50 on: 2009 January 08, 14:10:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have noticed that the clock which is catagorized under small electronics, is actually decorative only.   Roll Eyes
I'm guessing it can be changed to be functional but I'm not sure how.

Functional, usable Art Nouveaulicious clock. It uses Cheap clock sound, Expensive clock animation and FX. Can be placed on coffee tables.

Known issues: Mesh is too large for alarm clocks, so hand animation will be a bit off when Sims interact with the clock.
Like IKEA clock, this clock also lacks "broken state" mesh, so it will revert to the base game cheap alarm clock when it's broken.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ygojnt0zfxw

Also the rug has 5 recolors.  All are nice but I'm not sure if this recolor was an oops or was intended to look like this.

<snip>

The middle is missing so the floor shows.   It kind-of looks cool with the middle missing but is that what was intended?
I think it WAS indeed intended. The texture has transparent part in its center. I agree that it's cool.

Cerridwen
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2009 January 08, 14:32:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Lord Darcy for the alarmclock fix.   Looking at the rug again I do think it was intended as one of the other recolors available is the exact same outer patern but with an opaque middle. ( its black with some medallion looking thing).   
ShadowCooper
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2009 January 08, 14:47:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dtjalwyi1mm

That is the link to the Greco, Pencil & Cross Detailed Dresses
hippi
Corpulent Cretin

ISFP

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2009 January 08, 15:28:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For those of you who want to know what the sleek bun looks like from behind here's a couple of screenies. 

Also the curly style for the female adult and teens is missing the brown texture, red, black and blond seem ok though, forgot to check the elderly states.  Roll Eyes  I have no idea how to fix this so someone more awesome will have to fix it.
Somerset
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2009 January 08, 15:55:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For those of you who want to know what the sleek bun looks like from behind here's a couple of screenies. 

Thanks, hippi, much appreciated. I like the dragonfly bun-holder. It is much cooler than the pen I would use to keep my hair out of my face the many years that I had long hair!
dawnkay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2009 January 08, 16:05:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=584c0912a51a78f5d2db6fb9a8902bda  all 3 bowdresses and slinkyblue and plum
Chinchillagrl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2009 January 08, 16:23:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The bun is cute. I like the dragonfly hair clip.
Thanks everyone.
Dudeus
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2009 January 08, 16:27:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The brown curly adult female and the elder curly female are missing textures. If there is anyone that knows how to fix this. It seem beyond me.
Heli
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2009 January 08, 16:33:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=0e92c0b9f54f0a54d2db6fb9a8902bda
fixed tfhaircurlyringlets. The adult and elder version off this hair is o.k. There are the broken textures from teen version that overridges adult and elder hair.
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: 2009 January 08, 16:51:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=0e92c0b9f54f0a54d2db6fb9a8902bda
fixed tfhaircurlyringlets. The adult and elder version off this hair is o.k. There are the broken textures from teen version that overridges adult and elder hair.

omg thanks for figureing it out i was stumped

an Thanks to ShadowCooper & dawnkay for sharing  Smiley

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
TGallo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2009 January 08, 17:53:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok the double door is messed up. I'd fix it but i dont have a clue how. here is a pic to show what i'm talking about:

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq39/TinaGallo379/snapshot_36714369_b6721b04.jpg
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2009 January 08, 18:43:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thankees to everyone for sharing.  Can't wait to check 'em out in game.  Grin

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2009 January 08, 19:54:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok the double door is messed up. I'd fix it but i dont have a clue how. here is a pic to show what i'm talking about:

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq39/TinaGallo379/snapshot_36714369_b6721b04.jpg

Open the Door_2Tile_ArtNouveauEP99package file. Search for the OBJ  Door - 2 Tile - ArtNouveauEP99 - 1, 0 and change the 0x0001: version_1Read Only from 0x008d to 0x008b
Lord Darcy
Obtuse Oaf

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: 2009 January 08, 20:23:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Open the Door_2Tile_ArtNouveauEP99package file. Search for the OBJ  Door - 2 Tile - ArtNouveauEP99 - 1, 0 and change the 0x0001: version_1Read Only from 0x008d to 0x008b

Looks like Cerridwen missed one OBJD of double door while fixing version bitfields.

Uploaded fixed door for people who cannot use SimPE.
Also fixed the wrong door sound.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xstvmgomig1

Cynarra
Blathering Buffoon

S&W: The original point and click interface. ENTJ

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2009 January 08, 20:30:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That fixed it for me.

I AM THE LAW!  Judge Dredd
Writin_Reg
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2009 January 08, 22:20:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Should the object files go in the game folder under AL or M + G, as I have all my Lord Darcy Bonus items in AL bins - or does it matter?
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2009 January 08, 23:15:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just to let everybody know I'm fixing to buy the last 4 dresses.

Edit:  Here's the link to the last 4 dresses http://www.mediafire.com/?qkzmiwndnxo - I didn't get any empty packages.

Edit: Fixed broken link - I have no idea what happened - unless Mediafire deleted it for some reason.
« Last Edit: 2009 January 23, 04:53:10 by jaldeer » Logged
Telraven
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2009 January 09, 00:28:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, I need to know if it's the objects or if it's my problem. I don't get any light in thru the door or the window. http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr97/Telraven/borkedwindowdoor.jpg
I put it in the same folder as the asian fusion window, which DOES let in light. I read about changing the load order when I didn't get any light from the Asian Fusion lights, and so I made a folder in my The Sims 2\Downloads folder called: ZZZStoreObjLightingWindows. That's where I put all of the lights and windows/doors from the store (e.g. here) and the Art Nouveau 2-tile door and window still don't let the light into the room. (I'm pretty sure that the Asian Fusion lights don't change the room they're placed in either.)  So, is there somewhere else I should put them? Or is it the objects that have the problem?
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2009 January 09, 02:11:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks to everyone who shared!

Telraven, I can confirm that doors and windows do let light go thru, just checked them in-game. I created a new folder in my Bins (named SimsClub_ArtNouveauEP99) and saved files there. I have a folder for each Sims Store collection (named SimsClub_CollectionName) in my Bins and all new windows and doors seem to work.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2009 January 09, 02:56:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks like Cerridwen missed one OBJD of double door while fixing version bitfields.

Uploaded fixed door for people who cannot use SimPE.
Also fixed the wrong door sound.

I used your instructions and it worked like a charm, but I feel better using your fixed door.  Danke. Grin

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
Heli
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2009 January 09, 07:20:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Telraven,
the ArtNouvau Windows/Doors musst be loaded after AsianFusion Windows/Doors. Make a Subfolders for objects from each Store Collection:
For Example: 1_Store_Deko_Cubic, 2_Store_Spooky, 3_Store_Castle, 4_Store_Asian, 5_Store_ArtNeouvau. There are the Lights Files in Store Objects. Each NLO file overridge file from elder objects.They have the same Instanznumber. The windows/ doors from ArtNouvaucollection have a lightdefinition for Asian- and other storewindows, but asianwindows have not lightdefinitions for Artnouvauwindows.

SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2009 January 09, 07:32:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My point here is, someone plz *customized* the items before uploading them to avoid all those EA copyright shits. I strongly believe customized items are way better!

Or instead of going to all that trouble you could just ignore EA. Unless you're an idiot who has this account linked to who you are IRL, what are they going to do? Just ask you to take them down. *Shakes in boots*. As long as you don't upload it to the cheezeserver it's all good. People need to chill out with this being scared/intimidated/bothered by/of EA BS. Upload and move on.

Oh... that's right EA can't track me down who I am...  Grin

BTW, thx all!
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: 2009 January 09, 13:20:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i made it so the doors an window share the same glass an you can tell theres glass in the frames 

the glass requires nightlife  Smiley

http://www.mediafire.com/?1ojmntw3zm3

New Link
« Last Edit: 2009 January 22, 15:53:39 by knightguy » Logged

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Lievemax
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2009 January 09, 15:25:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Telraven, I can confirm that doors and windows do let light go thru, just checked them in-game. I created a new folder in my Bins (named SimsClub_ArtNouveauEP99) and saved files there. I have a folder for each Sims Store collection (named SimsClub_CollectionName) in my Bins and all new windows and doors seem to work.

It doesn't work for me. I created 5 different folders, but my Asian and Art Nouveau windows and doors don't let light thru. I've got the same problem with the lamps, they don't give light.

It seems that only the Deco and Cubic works. The windows of the spooky and castle set don't work neither.
« Last Edit: 2009 January 09, 15:45:22 by Lievemax » Logged
Count
PajamaRick
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2009 January 09, 16:13:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Telraven,
the ArtNouvau Windows/Doors musst be loaded after AsianFusion Windows/Doors. Make a Subfolders for objects from each Store Collection:
For Example: 1_Store_Deko_Cubic, 2_Store_Spooky, 3_Store_Castle, 4_Store_Asian, 5_Store_ArtNeouvau. There are the Lights Files in Store Objects. Each NLO file overridge file from elder objects.They have the same Instanznumber. The windows/ doors from ArtNouvaucollection have a lightdefinition for Asian- and other storewindows, but asianwindows have not lightdefinitions for Artnouvauwindows.

Thanks Heli,
That worked for me!!

Telraven & Lievemax...I was having the same problem with the windows & doors!  I changed up the folders as per Heli's advice and I can also confirm that all Store object windows/doors do let light thru!  (Deco/Cubic, Spooky, Castle, Asian Fusion, and Art Nouveaulicious).

« Last Edit: 2009 January 09, 18:01:41 by PajamaRick » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: