More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 18:59:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  Clothing equality mod - adult clothes for elders, buyable maternity and work
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Clothing equality mod - adult clothes for elders, buyable maternity and work  (Read 256913 times)
miramis
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
Re: Clothing equality mod - adult clothes for elders, buyable maternity and work
« Reply #175 on: 2006 April 26, 12:52:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, it's the Evil Cow Mascot Trophy Head by TJ.  No dorm should be without one on the wall  Grin
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
Re: Clothing equality mod - adult clothes for elders, buyable maternity and work
« Reply #176 on: 2006 April 26, 15:59:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's actually the zapper used by the Repo man.  Haven't you seen TwoJeff's Evil Cow Mascot Trophy Head?

I have it, but I've never used it to be honest. Shows how much I play University. Wink

And my sims pay their bills so the repo man never visits.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 2006 April 26, 17:18:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine pay their bills too, when they can.  I got to see the Repo man more than I wanted to when I upgraded to Uni and the bills were hidden where they couldn't pay them.   Several of my lots had visits by the Repo man, until I found a hack that would nuke them.  Sad
geekily
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: 2006 April 30, 23:03:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does this also allow for adults to wear the young adult outfits? If not, is there any way something like that could be done?

Thanks!  Cheesy
C.S.
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: 2006 May 01, 12:47:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You could get the Maxis University YA clothes for adults here.
geekily
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: 2006 May 01, 13:22:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you so much!
waltraute
Asinine Airhead

I only look mean

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 2006 May 03, 13:15:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is just wonderful! It really opens up the game because it makes playing the elders so much more enjoyable. Thank you so much.
ncnovembergrl
Asinine Airhead

Crush U!

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 2006 June 20, 05:04:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh this is wonderful! Thank you! Smiley

"Just being born in the South doesn't  make you a Southerner. A cat can have kittens in an oven but that don't make them biscuits."
bijouke
« Reply #183 on: 2006 July 10, 09:48:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Finally I found what I was looking for, thank you very much  Grin
KevinTMC
Lipless Loser

Official THANG and Insular Person

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: 2006 November 11, 01:51:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Any updates needed for Pets? (I noticed you updated the top post a few weeks ago, but can't tell what changes there were if any.)

I am a compulsive post-editor. Any and all of the above is subject to change, within the first 15 minutes or so after it is posted. (Or longer, if I'm trying to make it funny.)
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 2006 November 11, 05:45:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did they even add any new clothes in Pets? I didn't think so.

The edit a few weeks ago was because I re-classified military work clothing as both everyday and formal by request.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 2006 November 13, 23:50:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No new clothes in pets, but this current version doesn't touch the Family Fun Stuff clothes. (Not a big deal for me where the elder males are concerned, but the elder females I'd love to see hidden and allowing the adult female instead.)

A mean person laughs with you because they don't really mean it. A really mean person just laughs at you.
ElviraGoth
Knuckleheaded Knob

Just another shitty day in paradise

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: 2007 February 21, 18:47:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been using the buyable NPC & career reward outfits for awhile now, and I just noticed that the Paranormal and Natural Science career outfits aren't showing up for me as buyable.  I have the most recent file available.

I just recently realized I could use the shaman outfit & recolor it for a hood I recently started, and when I went to buy it in the game or load it in BodyShop it wasn't there.  When I went into CAS, I had to use debug mode to make these outfits show up there.

Is there a way I can make these available using SimPe?  I tried cloning the shaman clothing file, but I don't know what I need to do to it to make it available in BS.

Thanks!  I really love being able to have access to these.

Werewolf?<br />There! There wolf!  There castle!
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: 2007 February 22, 06:15:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you tried packaging a sim with the shaman outfit on?

miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: 2007 February 22, 06:38:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's possible that the custom age flags didn't get copied over into the new outfit. 

You'd need to open the file with SimPE and check the age.

Lemme find my notes...

0x01 Toddler
0x02 Child
0x04 Teen
0x40 YA
0x08 Adult
0x10 Elder

So if you want an outfit to be available for YA, Adult, and Elder, you set the age to 0x58, the sum of the three hex numbers.
cabelle
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 2007 March 02, 07:25:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does this work ok with Seasons? I'm no where near awesome so I wasn't sure if this would conflict with the new outerwear feature or not.  Undecided
Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: 2007 March 02, 10:12:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've left mine in with no problems, but it (obviously) doesn't affect the new clothes in Seasons (yet, hopefully!).

A mean person laughs with you because they don't really mean it. A really mean person just laughs at you.
cabelle
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 2007 March 02, 11:38:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's good to know. I think I'll go ahead and put my files back in. As long as it doesn't affect the new clothes I'm happy.
bigchooch
« Reply #193 on: 2007 March 12, 05:52:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't know if it's just me or not (I usually have the stupid off-the-wall-noone-else-ever-experiences- problems) but with the buyable maternity in the game I lose the ability to buy outerwear.  Sad The rest of it seems to be working properly  Smiley
AxelValentine
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: 2007 December 27, 23:11:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How about Bon Voyage?  Will this work with BV or will my computer implode on itself?
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: 2007 December 27, 23:14:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As far as I know, Motoki is MIA. You'll have to wait until someone mod savvy rings in on this. It's kinda use at your own risk right now.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
AxelValentine
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: 2007 December 27, 23:24:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yuck.
Thank you.  I'll try it myself then.
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: 2007 December 27, 23:27:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would suggest making a back-up. Logically, if you don't have Seasons, it should be okay for BV usage. I think that Seasons may have fubar this hack with the new clothing category.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
AxelValentine
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: 2007 December 27, 23:32:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do have Seasons, but I also have a back-up.  I think all a blow-up will result in is a few hours of me sulking unless it destroys me game completely.
Besides, reading the one problem post in here doesn't bother me much.  I don't care about buyable outerwear.

ETA:  And, it works!
« Last Edit: 2007 December 28, 02:52:18 by AxelValentine » Logged
sissimoody
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: 2008 January 02, 02:12:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a tutorial anywhere that tells how to make a new package file where you can make Maxis Seasons clothing, Bon Voyage clothing, etc., and edit them to make them wearable for elders?  I'd love to know how to make my own.  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: