More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 14, 05:02:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  phone hack
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: phone hack  (Read 18684 times)
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: phone hack
« Reply #50 on: 2005 November 16, 03:50:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, only with the phone hack, I think - but without it you get other pesky annoyances like total strangers ringing up to ask your sim on a date!  Presumably the gypsy fortune teller is working overtime!
I still get those even with the phone hack.  My sims have gotten calls from previous dates asking for another date and also their "friends" asking to go out on an outing.  Once she got a call to go downtown, and she accepted.  The message came up that the taxi would arrive shortly.  But then she got another from her date from the previous night asking for another date.  She declined, but then a message came up saying that the outing was ok but it could have been better if she'd put some effort into it!  I don't know what that was about as she never even had a chance.  A sim I'd never seen before ran into the house.  The taxi arrived, and my sim got in and went downtown by herself.  At least she picked up another date while she was there and brought him home, so the trip wasn't a total loss.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2005 November 16, 11:25:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seems the dating system like everything else in this game has flaws!

Zephyr Zodiac
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2005 November 16, 17:16:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Last night, Stacey Beaker, Loki's toddler daughter, called his fiancee Lola Smith, to say that Loki had told her what a great time they had on their date (woah, did he tell her about all the woohoo also?!) so would Lola like to go downtown with her?  I said yes to see what would happen.  Well, first I got an error about Stacey when the lot was loading, and I hit reset.  When it finished loading, Stacey was sitting in the road in front of the telephone booth, and the car pulled up right to her. 

She stood up and toddled off to the sidewalk, where her father, Lola, Loki's ex-wife Circe (very pregnant), and Vidcund's alien son Cosmo all unloaded from the car.  Loki broke up with Circe because he caught her cheating on him with Vidcund, and she got pregnant with him while they were downtown on a date.  So he kicked her to the curb.  She still hasn't given birth to the baby, but she is living with Vidcund, and they plan to marry.  Anyway, I thought it was a rather strange group since Loki still has furious thoughts about Circe and catching her cheating, but there were no fights.  Stacey the toddler sat out on the ground by the bench, and while the others were inside eating, she asked passersby for attention.

I checked on her once, and she had an older man talking to her and he patted her on the head and picked her up and tossed her in the air and snuggled her.  Kinda freaky.  Downtown is no place for a toddler!

Well, she got hungry and tried asking people for food, and they would pat her on the head, but they weren't able to get it for her.  They would stamp their feet and have a bottle with a red X through it in their thought bubble along with the blocked path thought bubble. 

Meanwhile, Loki surprised Lola with popping the question after dinner while Circe and Cosmo looked on.  Of course she accepted, and Circe never batted an eyelash. 

The funny thing is when I canceled Lola's dining icon to have her make out with him, since she and Loki were on the inside of the booth, she just jumped over the table to get out, and so did Loki.  I wish I could do that!  No having to ask people to move to let you out.  Anyway, Stacey continued to ask people for attention, and sometimes when they did, she would refuse to let them touch her and throw a tantrum.  I figure this is because she didn't know them well enough, but why did she ask them in the first place? 

Lola asked Loki on a date, which was going well, but he bailed out with thoughts of a toilet.  So Lola went home alone, leaving poor Stacey at the restaurant because there was nothing else she could do.  It was funny, but weird.  How did little Stacey get to the phone in the first place?!

Zoltan
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2005 November 16, 18:57:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

that is a riot!!  Cheesy
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2005 November 16, 19:27:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, man! I'm dying! That's definitely my kind of story! Cheesy
Hairfish
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2005 November 16, 20:26:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Poor kid. Sure, going out was her idea, but to get Downtown and then no one feeds her...

It's obvious that since NL, many Adult caregiver-type Sims sneak out behind the bushes as soon as the game is shut down, and smoke crack.  Roll Eyes
Issy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2005 November 16, 23:20:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

^^^
LOL!!

"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction".  ~Antoine de Exupery
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: