More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 20, 23:45:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  How many times can a Knowledge sim Woohoo?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: How many times can a Knowledge sim Woohoo?  (Read 30755 times)
vilia
Juvenile Jackass

Robin-chwaaan

View Profile
Re: How many times can a Knowledge sim Woohoo?
« Reply #25 on: 2006 March 02, 04:29:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You could try satisfying the non-woohoo wants and hope that they will breed rather than your sim Wink
« Last Edit: 2006 March 02, 04:35:56 by vilia » Logged
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 March 02, 05:23:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate it when my sims want to woo hoo too many times. I get bored...yeah i get bored.

I mean wouldn't you be bored watching them woo hoo 20x ?

No, I like the fireworks! I actually killed a sim that way- too much woohoo, not enough food

Jysudo
Nitwitted Nuisance

Super Shooter

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 March 02, 05:29:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate it when my sims want to woo hoo too many times. I get bored...yeah i get bored.

I mean wouldn't you be bored watching them woo hoo 20x ?

No, I like the fireworks! I actually killed a sim that way- too much woohoo, not enough food

Its still a starved sim. its not woo hoo that killed the sim *shrugs*
Anyway, how many times did you make the sim woo hoo. I wonder if a sim can complain about too much sex. I mean I never tried to make them make love more than once in a row ...maybe i shld now.

Go Away
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 March 02, 05:41:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yeah, i know it starved to death

Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 March 02, 06:33:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ZZ, after NL, Maxis mixed between the knowledge and the romance sims, because in my game too I have a loop of the want "woohoo in bed" again and again...Smiley

The solution is - to give them to sleep at least 3 hours, and then this want dissapears.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006 March 02, 07:56:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Starvation by woohoo may be counted as a starvation death, but in practice they are very different things, since woohoo causes a direct motive hit which can cause instant death.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2006 March 02, 08:49:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, firstly, he did have a choice of unfulfilled wants - he hadn't maxed out any skills, he could have wanted to graduate Summa cum Laude, he could have wanted to learn to cook one of the things he's burnt - but no, he wanted to woohoo!  anyway, after he graduated, the want went away, and he had his party and went back to the neighbourhood - or so I thought!  However, when Willow was about to have her party and follow him, I happened to check the debugger, which had the option to nuke stuck move-out.  Well, what would you do?  I thought, maybe he's in trouble, and so I nuked!  He appears on the lot with all his needs in a very bad way, so he pees, has a shower, eats and drinks espresso, and he's a lot better, but I wasn't sure what to do with him since he wasn't officially living there any more.  So, I decided to leave him there and go back to the neighbourhood to check, and there he is sitting happily in the bin waiting for me to move him into a house!  But, it occurred to me, he just couldn't tear himself away from Willow!

Zephyr Zodiac
Jysudo
Nitwitted Nuisance

Super Shooter

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2006 March 02, 09:25:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe he is not interested in maximising his skills you see, zz. Your knowledge sim is  simply more interested in other diverse interests such as the gymnastics of the body and the mysteries of fireworks woo hoo.

Perhaps there is all that to it. We shouldn't worry too much  Roll Eyes

I still don't think too much sex can kill a sim. He was starved to death because he was forced to woo hoo. I bet he approaches his woo hoos looking dismayed and thinking of food instead... Undecided poor simmie.

Go Away
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2006 March 02, 09:37:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Max only got hungry AFTER he went off in the taxi - he was perfectly ok while he was in his house!

Oh, and now that Willow's moved into the house, all he wants to do is woohoo again!  and she's a family sim and her wants are more like pleasure/popularity!  It's really all very odd!

Zephyr Zodiac
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2006 March 02, 09:37:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol- there are worse ways to go!

anyway, if you just ignore the wants and stop filling them, they should roll the standard ones.

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2006 March 02, 09:43:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I ignore all Willow's wants to influence a sim to play with, entertain, talk to etc. another sim, but it doesn't stop her rolling them again! 

Max rolled the woohoo want as soon as he moved into the house in the neighbourhood - there wasn't even a bed in the house at that point, and a romance sim would have asked for a bed!  all he wanted was a bookcase - and you can't woohoo in a bookcase!

I just think this is a pair of totally woohoo obsessed sims, but maybe getting jobs and going to work will cure them!

Zephyr Zodiac
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2006 March 02, 09:48:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think sometimes it takes a while for it to work. I had this happen to me with a knowledge sim, I thought it was broken somehow, but eventually it went back to normal after I ignored it long enough.

As far as I can tell, the influence wants aren't related to anything. I haven't noticed popularity sims getting them more than others.

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2006 March 02, 09:55:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Woohoo want is something that just started happening since NL I think.  It doesn't mean anything.  I just ignore it if I don't want it or use it for a quick asp booster.

I did kill a professor once accidentally by having my Romance sim woohoo repeatedly with him in the hot tub.  She got hungry and went to fix some food, and he said "Bye."  But he got stuck somehow and never actually left, because the next thing I knew, all my sims were going to "sigh" over his dead body.  Woohooing repeatedly in a hot tub is easier than in a bed because you don't have to keep waking up the sims to get them to "relax" on the bed over and over.  In the hot tub, they are already cuddled, so you just click "Woohoo" and off they go.  But it's very hard on needs, so that's why they can die.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2006 March 02, 09:57:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I agree, the influence to clean etc are fairly common, but the ones i refer to I've noticed are usually spun by popularity and pleasure sims, especially if they are having a party.  this is when willow spun these wants, during her graduation party, but now whe seems stuck with them - she doesn't want to get married, she doesn't want to have a baby, she doesn't want to talk to a family member....really very odd.

And yes, I realise these wants keep recurring because the sim concerned is stuck in a loop, I tend to think it's funny more than worrying, and it was the funny aspect that led me to start this thread!

Rainbow - my sims don't die!

Zephyr Zodiac
sanmonroe
Circus Freak
Lipless Loser

Hates Furries.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2006 March 02, 10:13:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rainbow - my sims don't die!

And thats why they don't respect you.

Sims need natural boundries. They need to know if they screw up even a little they are going to be damned to eternal torment where their only chance of release is if they catch on fire while you go to the bathroom and you forgot to push pause.

Even then they may be re-zombified.

Your sims are like the kids on Jerry Springer. Reel those out of control sims into LINE!

When you do something because of the internet that is wrong.
When you make love to a man in a giraffe outfit.
When you discover you masterbated online to a picture of a relative.

Webcest.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2006 March 02, 10:16:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My sims are usually very intelligent and sensible!  Most of them even pee before the take a shower, not afterwards!

Zephyr Zodiac
sanmonroe
Circus Freak
Lipless Loser

Hates Furries.

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2006 March 02, 10:19:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well so do mine. They need to take a shower after they pee.

wait....

You don't give your sims toilets do you?

Jumping Jesus on a Pogo Stick!!!

Send me your hood and I will fix it for you! This sounds far too bad for a talk through. You need professional help!

When you do something because of the internet that is wrong.
When you make love to a man in a giraffe outfit.
When you discover you masterbated online to a picture of a relative.

Webcest.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2006 March 02, 10:22:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, you don't tell me how to play my game, and I won't tell you how to play yours!

Zephyr Zodiac
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: 2006 March 02, 10:43:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've noticed that some of my Knowledge Sims, especially those who've been to Uni and moved into the main neighbourhood with their Uni sweethearts, are asking to woo-hoo, often before they even leave the Uni lot, although it doesn't appear to be part of any loop, they're still getting the normal Knowledge Sim wants.  I've just assumed they want to learn about sex as much as anything else.  They're also asking to flirt with other Sims, although for some reason they are going for anyone they're best friends with, even if they have no lightning bolts with them, which seems more of a mistake on Maxis' part than anything else.

I'm wondering if maybe you deleted some (Romance) characters and these two have taken over their spots in the character folder?  Apparently, that can cause them to 'inherit' some of the characteristics of whoever had that number before them (in fact, I seem to remember you discussing this yourself in a thread some time ago).  It does sound a bit far-fetched to me I must admit, but anything's possible in this game.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2006 March 02, 10:47:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sanmonroe, lol, ZZ can teach you, me, and many other players how to play the game...Smiley.

Don't tease "professionals"...Smiley.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2006 March 02, 12:04:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ancient, I don't remember the thread, but it certainly sounds possible.  Since I did a deleteallcharacters and then all the sims apart from two elders were CAS sims in Uni, they obviously took over the slots of the deleted characters.  I mean, I have a nasty Leo romance sim (Only one nice point) who isn't nasty and cries if someone hits him, then rubs his hands in glee at the thought of beating them up!  His partner, who is not much nicer, is a knowledge sim who thinks nothing of playing away, although he goes ballistic if he catches Kane so much as flirting!

So, maybe that's Max's problem.  He's actually a very well-balanced scorpio, with 5 nice points and extremely outgoing, so maybe he thinks he's got the wrong aspiration!

Gali, thank you!  I love compliments!

Zephyr Zodiac
Jysudo
Nitwitted Nuisance

Super Shooter

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2006 March 02, 12:05:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also think ZZ is a professional. She can answer all questions here on this forum pretty well Tongue
Kudos!

I find it tragic that someone can die of too much sex. In the prof's case, its certainly so. He got so tired that he couldn't get up from the hottub and got well...stuck
 Kiss

Go Away
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2006 March 02, 12:16:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's where flamingoes come in handy.....and you can always just use them in an emergency!  (As long as you do something before it's too late!)

Zephyr Zodiac
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2006 March 02, 12:24:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh well, I didn't care about the professor.  It gave my knowledge sims in the sorority house a ghost to look at.  Grin
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2006 March 02, 12:28:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Personally, I wouldn't care about a professor either, I'd gladly zap them all - but then I'd just get even more!  I don't know, I have more professors in my current uni than I do students!  But at least now my sims never need to meet them!  Although that darn SS Professor is forever turning up and having to get individually zapped!

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: