More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 13, 13:56:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  How many times can a Knowledge sim Woohoo?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: How many times can a Knowledge sim Woohoo?  (Read 31111 times)
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
How many times can a Knowledge sim Woohoo?
« on: 2006 March 02, 00:36:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Max Midwinter is a Knowledge sim, in his final term at Uni, with only a few hours to go until he and fiancee Willow Finn graduate.    Does Max want to graduate Summa Cum Laude?  Does he want to maximise the Logic Skill?  Does he even want to stargaze with telescope?  No!  he wants to woohoo in bed......and woohoo in bed.....and woohoo in bed.....and woohoo in bed .....

Should I get him a hot tub?

Zephyr Zodiac
sanmonroe
Circus Freak
Lipless Loser

Hates Furries.

View Profile
Re: How many times can a Knowledge sim Woohoo?
« Reply #1 on: 2006 March 02, 00:43:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Get a hot date and once you have make out get in the car. Most of the time you can cycle woo-hoo, make out, over and over until the date ends or the sims need gatorade.

When you do something because of the internet that is wrong.
When you make love to a man in a giraffe outfit.
When you discover you masterbated online to a picture of a relative.

Webcest.
maxon
Obtuse Oaf

Unrepentant Inteenimator User - Kitten Killer.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 March 02, 00:46:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Max Midwinter is a Knowledge sim, in his final term at Uni, with only a few hours to go until he and fiancee Willow Finn graduate.    Does Max want to graduate Summa Cum Laude?  Does he want to maximise the Logic Skill?  Does he even want to stargaze with telescope?  No!  he wants to woohoo in bed......and woohoo in bed.....and woohoo in bed.....and woohoo in bed .....

I think I'd get him a bed myself.

Inteen for AL, yay!
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 March 02, 00:52:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He's gopt a bed!  he woohoos with willow, they get out of bed and he wants to woohoo again, and again and again.....  and they aren't on a date!  they have their last class in a couple of hours!

I've got romance sims galore, and not one has ever shown this sort of want more than once, before they want something else, like a guitar or something!  And he's never asked for a hot-tub, and neither has she!  (Or a car, or a photobooth........)

Maybe it's something to do with the bed!  When they had an ordinary Maxis soma Sleeper, neither of them ever wanted to woohoo!  Now this is the Bedroom 5 bed from 4ESF2, and I'm beginning to wonder about it......

Zephyr Zodiac
maxon
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 March 02, 00:59:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He's gopt a bed!  he woohoos with willow, they get out of bed and he wants to woohoo again, and again and again.....  and they aren't on a date!  they have their last class in a couple of hours!

I've got romance sims galore, and not one has ever shown this sort of want more than once, before they want something else, like a guitar or something!  And he's never asked for a hot-tub, and neither has she!  (Or a car, or a photobooth........)

Maybe it's something to do with the bed!  When they had an ordinary Maxis soma Sleeper, neither of them ever wanted to woohoo!  Now this is the Bedroom 5 bed from 4ESF2, and I'm beginning to wonder about it......

Yeah - but he wants to woohoo IN BED.  I don't think buying him a hot tub will help - especially if it doesn't have sheets.

Inteen for AL, yay!
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 March 02, 01:06:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But do you think he just doesn't WANT to graduate?  I think he's having such a good time at Uni he wants to stay there forever!  (And woohoo!) Grin

Zephyr Zodiac
maxon
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 March 02, 01:08:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But do you think he just doesn't WANT to graduate?  I think he's having such a good time at Uni he wants to stay there forever!  (And woohoo!) Grin

If it were me, I'd make him cross his legs.

Inteen for AL, yay!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 March 02, 01:08:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A lot. BlueSoup wanted 8 consecutive ones and still wasn't satisfied at the point the husband passed out.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Wolfee
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 March 02, 01:09:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Which bed was that?
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 March 02, 01:11:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The bedroom 5 Bed!

JM, I think I'll go back to my game and see if Max can go one better than Blue Soup!  8 consecutive, you say?  I wonder if Max will be satisfied with 9?

Zephyr Zodiac
sanmonroe
Circus Freak
Lipless Loser

Hates Furries.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 March 02, 01:11:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds like this sim is pissing you off by acting all stupid and horney. You are his GOD! PUNISH HIM!

Kill him. Bring him back as a zombie. Make him a vampire. Turn him into a grilled cheese sim. Fail him out of college. Move him into a lot with no comfort items. Impregnate him with his own father (cheats required).

Then turn him into a furry.

That will teach him not to screw with you.

When you do something because of the internet that is wrong.
When you make love to a man in a giraffe outfit.
When you discover you masterbated online to a picture of a relative.

Webcest.
simmiecal
Dead Member

No kittens within five miles of my house! :)

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 March 02, 01:12:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds like most YAs I know.  Roll Eyes
maxon
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006 March 02, 01:13:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A lot. BlueSoup wanted 8 consecutive ones and still wasn't satisfied at the point the husband passed out.

Atta girl

Inteen for AL, yay!
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006 March 02, 01:20:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

pretty realistic- I know I feel that way

Jysudo
Nitwitted Nuisance

Super Shooter

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2006 March 02, 01:31:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, does it have anything to do with that bed...that is a luxurious bed though. I would want to woo hoo multiple times in that bed too Tongue

Take out that bed , leave the sim bedless and see if he still want to wooo hooo. those blasted sims...lusty creatures.

Go Away
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2006 March 02, 01:42:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unfortunately (or not) he fell asleep after woohoo no. 5 and woke up JUST in time to run to his final exam!  After he got back, he spun normal See a Ghost type wants!

But it's just rather odd about the bed......

Zephyr Zodiac
Jysudo
Nitwitted Nuisance

Super Shooter

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2006 March 02, 01:46:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Interesting. I will try with my bedroom 5 and if it is as weird as urs, I will come here and blab about it. Roll Eyes

Go Away
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2006 March 02, 01:54:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe it was just a coincidence!  Anyway, he's calmed down now, obviously two nights of continuous woohoo have finally satisfied him!

At least until he gets a Hot Tub! Grin

Zephyr Zodiac
Jysudo
Nitwitted Nuisance

Super Shooter

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2006 March 02, 02:31:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate it when my sims want to woo hoo too many times. I get bored...yeah i get bored.

I mean wouldn't you be bored watching them woo hoo 20x ?

Go Away
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2006 March 02, 02:34:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wouldn't anyone?

It's not so bad if there are other sims on the lot, you can leave them to it and see what the others are up to, but this game I have most of my students living in couples.

Zephyr Zodiac
fff
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2006 March 02, 02:44:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds like he needs to hook up with Cassie Goth - in my game she wants to Woohoo in bed all the freaking time...
The woman is an absolute machine, and even Don can't keep up with her.  Roll Eyes
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2006 March 02, 02:48:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No Goths in this hood, I'm afraid.  He'll have to make do with Willow, after all, he is engaged to her.  Odd thing is, his sister Morgan is the romance sim!  and so far, she's been out of luck.......

Zephyr Zodiac
akatonbo
Lipless Loser

a red dragonfly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2006 March 02, 03:48:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My self-Sim (who is Knowledge) spun that want up almost immediately after creation. She's out of luck, though, as there is no Woohoo in her future.

Troubleshooting info: all EPs and SPs, most hacks Awesome but some not, no inTeen.
akatonbo
Lipless Loser

a red dragonfly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: 2006 March 02, 03:55:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ooh, I'm a B now. Also, ow, my lips.

Troubleshooting info: all EPs and SPs, most hacks Awesome but some not, no inTeen.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2006 March 02, 04:23:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've seen a lot of my sims rolling up this want, not just Knowledge, but other aspirations as well...Family, Popularity, Fortune.  Of course my Romance sims get them in with their other wants to just plain Woohoo, woohoo in hot tub, public woohoo, etc.  At least it's good for keeping your sim platinum as long as they have a willing partner.  But if they are platinum and their wants don't agree with what I want, I'll do what I want anyway.  Grin  I think sometimes the want trees get stuck in a loop or else there isn't any available wants such as when a Knowledge sim maxes out all their skills and doesn't have any more meals to learn to cook.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: