More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 15:30:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Clothes All? More Chance Cards?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Clothes All? More Chance Cards?  (Read 6160 times)
Savage
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Clothes All? More Chance Cards?
« on: 2005 December 30, 18:39:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know theres a hack somewhere, that will let me have all the clothes in the game without having to buy them so I can just go to a wardrobe and dress my sims in whatever, but I can't find it?

Is there any hack that makes chance cards appear more frequently?

Merci Bucket.
simmiecal
Dead Member

No kittens within five miles of my house! :)

View Profile
Re: Clothes All? More Chance Cards?
« Reply #1 on: 2005 December 30, 18:51:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure about the hacks that let you have the clothes without buying them. The few that I tried from MTS2 royally f*d-up the buy mode on community lots. JM has a hack where you can buy clothes from home and Monique's computer on MTS2 also lets you buy from home. You could always kaching the price of the clothes.
cheriem
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 December 30, 18:53:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Hide Elder Clothes also has a feature that has unlocked career outfits in it.

Savage
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 December 30, 19:18:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What does that hack thing do? ^

I'm not sure about the hacks that let you have the clothes without buying them. The few that I tried from MTS2 royally f*d-up the buy mode on community lots. JM has a hack where you can buy clothes from home and Monique's computer on MTS2 also lets you buy from home. You could always kaching the price of the clothes.
Thats what I have been
doing but it just takes SOOO long to buy the ones I want, I like a WIDE range..haha.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 December 30, 19:20:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?topic=1243.0

This unlocks career outfits and also allows elders to wear other clothing than elder clothing.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/nl/hacks/

This is the link to the latest version of the clothing Tool.  If you don't have Nightlife, then I suggest you search for an earlier version.  Clothes are more expensive bought this way, but you can do all types and also change appearance in one go.  One Kaching should give your sim a fairly good choice!

Zephyr Zodiac
simmiecal
Dead Member

No kittens within five miles of my house! :)

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 December 30, 19:37:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?topic=1243.0

One Kaching should give your sim a fairly good choice!

I think you mean one motherlode. I kaching hardly gets you anything.  Wink Grin
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 December 30, 19:48:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I would say that one Kaching is enough to get a sim a complete set of new clothes apart from evening wear.  On the other hand, Motherlode will give you far more than you need, and might throw all your game plans!  Besides which, one is a small cheat, the other is a great BIG one!

Zephyr Zodiac
Savage
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 December 30, 20:02:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have that hack for the buying clothes and changing personal appearance, it takes ages, and I need at least 1 motherlode to do this for every familly member in one go because I like a huge range of clothing haha.
C.S.
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 December 31, 01:02:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there any hack that makes chance cards appear more frequently?

Don't know of any hack, but you can use debug mode to spawn the Chance Card tester and your sims will get a chance card everytime they go to work.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 December 31, 02:06:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When you have as many sims as I have, it helps if they wear the same outfit for a while, as then I can tell who's walking by a lot without having to mess about checking!  And I can't be bothered with all the fuss about changing clothes, so I mainly buy wardrobes for show and use the clothing tool at each age transition.

Zephyr Zodiac
Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 December 31, 18:03:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When you have as many sims as I have, it helps if they wear the same outfit for a while, as then I can tell who's walking by a lot without having to mess about checking!  And I can't be bothered with all the fuss about changing clothes, so I mainly buy wardrobes for show and use the clothing tool at each age transition.

I pretty much do the same thing - it's causing me some confusion, too, because I have a few kids who look just like their parents and siblings (though not clones, just a big resemblance), so the clothes really help me keep them apart. One of them just turned to elder, and I keep confusing her with her long-dead mother! It's also why I have so many different hairstyles; I don't like repeating them if I don't have to within a generation or so. In addition, I have a color theme for each family depending on the house they were born in, so I actually wish I could "un-buy" transition clothes that are the wrong color so I don't have to scroll past them...
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2005 December 31, 19:03:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, JM did talk (I mean type) about a Salvation Army truck, but I think the way Maxis has programmed the whole clothes thing is more than even the Awesome One has so far managed to unravel!  I personally hate it when you have to scroll through the entire family's work clothes!

The only way I know to lose a lot of clothing is to move the family to a house without a wardrobe.  But still some that you don't want remains, and you do, of course lose anything you do want that isn't being worn at the time!

Zephyr Zodiac
Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2005 December 31, 22:56:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wouldn't it be nice if we could actually pick the clothes the sims wear when they transition? It'd be so convienent, it's likely that it's utterly impossible to do. :\

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2005 December 31, 23:46:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, if you have them buy the clothes before they transition and they're in the family wardrobe, there's a good chance they'll get them   Only time you can't is for teens going to uni.  But if you wanted, you could use one dorm as a jump off place, Motherlode and get the first sim you put there to buy loads of clothes with JM's Clothing tool, then each sim that arrives could pick an outfit from one of the dressers!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2005 December 31, 23:55:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Danny's red DMA Box allows you to buy clotthing for Just 1 simolean per item so Kaching would load up the whole neighborhood with clothes!

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2006 January 01, 09:02:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remind you that DMA is not awesome!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Savage
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2006 January 01, 10:28:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What the hell is DMA??  Huh
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: