More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 14:50:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Nightmare scenarios.
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Nightmare scenarios.  (Read 39471 times)
vecki
Querulous Quidnunc

Moar Average Than You

View Profile
Re: Nightmare scenarios.
« Reply #50 on: 2005 December 01, 01:23:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a new nightmare - John and Jennifer Burb got pregnant with twins Jeffrey & Tiffani, then 13 hours later John was abducted by aliens and has had Willow.

Could have been worse though, he could have had twins too, I suppose.

<insert witty comment here>
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2005 December 01, 01:25:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have to open a new thread - I get a message that the upload folder is full.

Edit - I can't upload the pictures, I get a message, even if I open a new thread, that the upload folder is full, and I have to contact the administrator.

JMP?
« Last Edit: 2005 December 01, 01:33:18 by gali » Logged
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2005 December 01, 08:36:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.geocities.com/galily2002/page3.html

OK, I am tired to wait for fixing the upload folder.

I promised to give you a picture of Komei's son. You can see him at my old site (Sims 1), which I keep for the nostalgy...Smiley.

Boni Tellerman is a son of Komei, and Sim-Brynne (modified eyes to green - dominant over any other color).

He is very nice boy, and just went to college. I made for him a mate - Sim-Me, which is "confidential", lol, because I don't like tortures...Smiley.

I hope that I succeeded to convince you that it is worth to marry Komei, and not to kill him...Smiley.
« Last Edit: 2005 December 01, 10:21:03 by gali » Logged
idtaminger
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2005 December 01, 08:50:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ahh. So far away. Any closer pictures? But so far from afar he looks pretty promising.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2005 December 01, 09:38:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ahh. So far away. Any closer pictures? But so far from afar he looks pretty promising.

LOL, I am very bad taking pictures, but I'll try...Smiley.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2005 December 01, 09:41:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can't you just zoom in on him?  Maybe just his face?
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2005 December 01, 10:22:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.geocities.com/galily2002/page3.html

LOL, I am very bad taking pictures, but I'll try...Smiley.

Can't you just zoom in on him?  Maybe just his face?

This is the closest I could get...Smiley.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2005 December 01, 10:36:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, he looks nice, from his profile.  Maybe you could try rotating the camera around a bit, and we could get a full face view?  Smiley
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2005 December 01, 10:57:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL, Rainbow...scroll down, you will see his full face...Smiley.

I only wanted to convince players, that Komei is probably a recesive character, because the boy is like his mother (Sim-Brynne).
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2005 December 01, 11:01:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww, it's not really that hard. Smiley  I do it all the time...it takes some time and practice, but it's worth it. Smiley  When I first got Sims 2, I would get lost the camera would be all over the place, inside a dresser, a sim's head... but after a year I've pretty much got it down. Wink  I never used to take pictures, but now I take them all the time. 
cristalfiona
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2005 December 01, 11:04:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, gali? Do you really look like that? Sim you and Sim Boni are gonna have NICE kids!

Im getting pretty good with my camera, although my mouse is one of those 'sensor' ones, and it tends to move slightly and click on something in the far distance. Makes for some fun scrolling.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2005 December 01, 16:22:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, gali? Do you really look like that? Sim you and Sim Boni are gonna have NICE kids!

Im getting pretty good with my camera, although my mouse is one of those 'sensor' ones, and it tends to move slightly and click on something in the far distance. Makes for some fun scrolling.

Lol, yes - when I was young. Except the eyes - I have blue eyes, but in the game the green eyes are dominant, so I choose them for all my sims.

I have an elder Sim-Me, with white hair, which I mate mostly with  Mortimer Goth, if I don't resurrect Bella...Smiley. They always adopt a baby...Smiley.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2005 December 01, 16:39:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol, yes - when I was young. Except the eyes - I have blue eyes, but in the game the green eyes are dominant, so I choose them for all my sims.

I have an elder Sim-Me, with white hair, which I mate mostly with  Mortimer Goth, if I don't resurrect Bella...Smiley. They always adopt a baby...Smiley.
WoW  Gali you are very pretty.last night I actualy simmed my Late hubby and put him in the game and he promptly fell in love with my clone of Brandi Broke in My custom neighborhood  and married her. I also simmed my son gave him a new name and he fell in love with one my other sims and married her and they are expecting twins.but I dont have the nerve to post either one LOL my current hubby is in my game as well but I'm not .I'm not that brave

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2005 December 01, 17:04:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, Bangel...Smiley.

Brandi Broke is a gorgeous sim - all my male sims want to flirt with her...Smiley. After I buy her sexy clothes, and put a lot of makeup on her - even Skip Broke is crazy about her, in spite of his Romance aspiration...Smiley. No wonder that your hubby fell in love with her - aren't you jelous?...Smiley.

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2005 December 01, 18:20:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I'm your mother-in-law, now? Oh my. I think I need to sit down. I'm not even married in my game lol.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2005 December 01, 18:32:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol, yes - but only to my Young Adult Me...Smiley. I wish I could return to these days...Smiley.

Did you notice that Boni Tellerman looks like Josh?

Who is Josh's  mother in your game?

How can it be?  - he took all your Brynne-Sim genes.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2005 December 01, 18:40:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, considering that Josh has been in my game since last January, and I've only been in my game for a week or so, I don't think I'm his mom.
Actually, Brandi Broke is his mom. Boni I guess looks like your version of my Josh, but your version of Josh looks a *bit* different than mine! So, no, I don't see much of a resemblence with the actual Josh LOL

My Josh:

Your Josh:

« Last Edit: 2005 December 01, 18:57:29 by Brynne » Logged
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2005 December 01, 18:44:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, Bangel...Smiley.

Brandi Broke is a gorgeous sim - all my male sims want to flirt with her...Smiley. After I buy her sexy clothes, and put a lot of makeup on her - even Skip Broke is crazy about her, in spite of his Romance aspiration...Smiley. No wonder that your hubby fell in love with her - aren't you jelous?...Smiley.

nope since My it's my a sim version of My Deceased Hubby and Ilefther clone the way she is in pleasant view. so he fell in love with Brandi as is. here is a photo of Brandi's Hubby in my Game which is the sim version of my late huby that I did from a photo of him

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2005 December 01, 19:00:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, considering that Josh has been in my game since last January, and I've only been in my game for a week or so, I don't think I'm his mom.
Actually, Brandi Broke is his mom. Boni I guess looks like your version of my Josh, but your version of Josh looks a *bit* different than mine! So, no, I don't see much of a resemblence with the actual Josh LOL

Now that you mention it - I felt Boni has the genetics of Brandi Broke's second son, Beau.

How come you didn't recognize your own sim?

This is the original Josh, as you sent him to me:

...and the second is the modified Josh (this time without makeup, lol, only without glasses and green eyes).

[attachment deleted by admin]
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2005 December 01, 19:02:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uhhh...well, there's the blond hair, green eyes and makeup to name three reasons! LOL
I don't mean anything by it Gali...you're free to have Josh however you want him.  Smiley
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2005 December 01, 19:10:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's OK, Brynne - I really feel free to modify the sims I download...Smiley. Otherwise I wouldn't play them - I have to LIKE them first, then play with them.

For instance, I don't like Benjamine Long, even with Dr Vu's surgery - that's why I don't play with him.

Your Josh is a nice fellow, but I like blond hair, and green eyes, and makeup - without it I just can't play with him!

And it's a game, isn't it?...Smiley. I have to follow my "dreams"...Smiley.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2005 December 01, 19:15:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now that you mention it - I felt Boni has the genetics of Brandi Broke's second son, Beau.

...and the second is the modified Josh (this time without makeup, lol, only without glasses and green eyes).

I figured out why I didnt recognize your original Josh, Gali .....The hair is Different and no hat
      original Josh in my game with the hat

Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2005 December 01, 19:19:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I figured out why I didnt recognize your original Josh, Gali .....The hair is Different and no hat
      original Josh in my game with the hat

Weeelll, my Josh is more pretty, and I just looove him. I cloned him as a YA, and as an adult - and every now and then he is "the star" of my game...Smiley.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2005 December 01, 19:20:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess I like less pretty men LOL
I do wonder why you wanted to download him, though, if you didn't "like him" to begin with... Huh

But, oh yes. Follow your dreams! I most certainly do! Wink
« Last Edit: 2005 December 01, 19:27:16 by Brynne » Logged
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2005 December 01, 19:38:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess I like less pretty men LOL
I do wonder why you wanted to download him, though, if you didn't "like him" to begin with... Huh

But, oh yes. Follow your dreams! I most certainly do! Wink

Why I wanted to download him? - I just "felt"  his potential!!! I knew that he will suit me after I modify him - I never download sims, if I don't "feel" their potential...Smiley.

...And according to my game - I was right, the guy has a great potential...Smiley. He really is my "present star"...Smiley.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: