More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 12:20:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  The types of grave stones
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The types of grave stones  (Read 5924 times)
IgnorantBliss
Knuckleheaded Knob

INTJ

View Profile
The types of grave stones
« on: 2009 June 28, 15:43:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What determines the type of grave stone/urn sims get when they die? Is it completely random, or is there some logic to it? I haven't had enough sims to die to have a large enough sample, but does it maybe have something to do with whether they got their lifetime wish fulfilled or not? A sim who had hers fulfilled got the tall version of the grave stone, while two others who didn't got the flat one.

Liz: I'm telling you, this is my year. I feel like the show's going to be great and I'm very positive that I'm going to meet someone else.
Jack: Women your age are more likely to be mauled at the zoo than get married.
Georgette
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Re: The types of grave stones
« Reply #1 on: 2009 June 28, 15:46:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What determines the type of grave stone/urn sims get when they die? Is it completely random, or is there some logic to it? I haven't had enough sims to die to have a large enough sample, but does it maybe have something to do with whether they got their lifetime wish fulfilled or not? A sim who had hers fulfilled got the tall version of the grave stone, while two others who didn't got the flat one.

So far I've had 6 sim deaths (I've only been playing about a fortnight) but the 3 of them that died of old age with an achieved lifetime wish had fancy graves, the child and father that drowned had the little flat-ish oned and the elder who died from trigger age transition without his fulfilled had the flat one too. So I think that you're right; it's connected to lifetime wish.

Edit: Sorry that I don't have a large sample to be certain either

Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 June 28, 15:48:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It should depend on the total amout of lifetime happiness points they got. AFAIK there are two milestones: 75,000 and 150,000. Some of it is discussed here.

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
IgnorantBliss
Knuckleheaded Knob

INTJ

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 June 28, 16:04:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It should depend on the total amout of lifetime happiness points they got. AFAIK there are two milestones: 75,000 and 150,000. Some of it is discussed here.

Thanks! I tried searching but I didn't use "tombstone" so it didn't come up.

So, it's not technically connected to the lifetime wish fulfillment, but it's probably hard to gain 150,000 points without fulfilling it.

Hmm, so are there two or three types of tombstones? Do sims with over 75,000 but under 150,000 get the flat one and sims with over 150,000 the tall one? If so, then what does the under 75,000 stone look like?

Edited to add: OK, I checked out the cemetary and there seem to be three types. So, the flat one is the lowest points one and the medium sized is the between 75,000 and 150,000 one?

Liz: I'm telling you, this is my year. I feel like the show's going to be great and I'm very positive that I'm going to meet someone else.
Faizah
Lipless Loser

INFP/INTJ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2009 June 28, 16:39:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That makes sense. I drowned a 12 with a career LTW, so she obviously hadn't fulfilled it, but she got a tall spire grave. (Epic lifespan, points are easy to accumulate)

Quick shot of the three different shapes of graves:

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 June 28, 16:47:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What determines the type of grave stone/urn sims get when they die?
If as sim earned more than 150K ASP during its life, it gets the big one. If it earned 75K or more, but less than 150K, it gets the medium one. Otherwise, you get the little crap one. Spending the points does not change the total.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
IgnorantBliss
Knuckleheaded Knob

INTJ

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 June 28, 17:05:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cool, thanks, case closed  Grin

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: