More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:18:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  CS Stove, Careers, and More! - New Jungle Swing 09/10/08
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: CS Stove, Careers, and More! - New Jungle Swing 09/10/08  (Read 112245 times)
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
CS Stove, Careers, and More! - New Jungle Swing 09/10/08
« on: 2008 August 14, 20:41:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just got CS and started extracting some objects I wanted. Here they are!

Stove:

Download
Same as other stoves.

Rocks:

Download
Includes 6 decorative rocks and all their recolors. Note that these are different from the ones from Devilsrope here.
08/18/08 Added two large rocks. Now it contains 8 rocks (3 Medium, 3 Small and 2 Large rocks).

Plants:

Download
Includes 2 new plants (Rubber and Hanging Fern) and three pot recolors of potted plant.

Kids:

Download
Includes Language Toy and High Chair.

Fun:

Download
Includes Telescope, Pinball Machine and Excercise Machine.
08/18/08 Excercise Machine no longer displays a flat black base on the floor when placed inside. Thanks to Argon.

Party:

Download
Includes wedding arch and buffet table. I believe this two require "Celebration! Stuff" as I cloned them from it (Basegame wouldn't work). Buffet table serves Salad, Roast boar (Pork chops) and Lobster (Lobster Thermidor).

Food Stand:

Download
Same as BV Island stand, serves Teriyaki Mahi Mahi, Pineapple Surprise and Luau Ribs.

Forlon Tiki:

Download
Made into a decorative item.

Windmill Generator:

Download
Blades spin and reduces bills by 10%. Originally (in CS) it allowed you to have electronic devices. There's a minor bug, it can only be deleted with "moveobjects on". I'll try to fix it.

Makeshift Radio:

Download
Works as any other stereo.
09/03/08 Fixed pie menu strings.
09/09/08 Updated to FT/AL. No more conflicts with crafting benches. Made recolourable. By Havelock.

Aspiration Rewards:

Download
Includes cool shades, all other rewards are the same (just worn, except for love tub). Does not overwrite Basegame "Cool Shades". Once "Cool Shades" are over you can use the stand as a decorative item.

Rain Water Collection Systems:

Download
Includes two water collection systems. Sims cannot interact with them, but after a few rain hours (SSN) they'll fill with water. Find them under "Plumbings > Misc".
« Last Edit: 2008 October 10, 01:12:47 by Richief » Logged
PaladinSim
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: CS Stove, Rocks, Plants and More!
« Reply #1 on: 2008 August 15, 02:56:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I place the exercise machine indoors, the object gets a flat black base on the floor.
However this only happens indoors and not outside.
Any ideas what might be causing this?
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 August 15, 19:29:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I place the exercise machine indoors, the object gets a flat black base on the floor.

This is weird, I'm going to check the package and see what can I do to solve it.
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 August 15, 21:45:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just finished and tested the missing CS careers (Gatherer and Crafter).

Gatherer:
Skills: Cooking, Creativity, Logic
Reward: Shaman Brewing Station
Levels:
Leaf Geatherer - §102
Scrounger - §161
Pack Rat - §220
Collector - §276
Trailblazer - §336
Tree Hugger - §394
Herbalist - §454
Naturalist - §512
Curator - §532
Shaman - §630

Download

Crafter:
Skills: Mechanical, Creativity, Logic
Reward: Crafting Bench
Levels:
Leaf Folder - §98
Basket Weaver - §161
Flintknapper - §226
Homesteader - §289
Scrap Technician - §352
Tinkerer - §418
Builder - §482
Bamboo Engineer - §545
Artisan - §608
Inventor - §673

Download

You need to download Kabuto's career clothes.

Thanks to J.M. Pescado for the rewards.
Thanks to Para for the Hunter career.
Thanks to Kabuto for the career uniforms.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
Re: CS Stove, Rocks, Plants and More! - Now with CS Careers 09/15/08
« Reply #4 on: 2008 August 15, 22:00:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SWEET! The careers have only been sitting half done on my PC for six months now, along with my half finished web page. *sigh*

I was really hoping someone would come along and do these; particularly every time I scroll through all the endless Island outfits at the beginning of my sim wardrobes.  Grin

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Argon
Juvenile Jackass

What Would Brian Kinney Do?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2008 August 16, 09:52:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is weird, I'm going to check the package and see what can I do to solve it.

That's the ground shadow, you either have the material definition pointed to the wrong texture or the texture is missing if that's happening (could also be that the UV map for the mesh is wrong).

Desktop: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia Ge-Force GTS 450 1GB, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium, WSXGA+ (1680x1050), Windows 7 Pro x64

Laptop: Sony VAIO VPCYB15KX, AMD Dual-Core E-350 1.60 GHz, 4GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6310, WXGA (1366x768), Windows 7 Pro x86
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
Re: CS Stove, Rocks, Plants and More! - Now with CS Careers 09/15/08
« Reply #6 on: 2008 August 16, 10:04:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ta TashaFaun, but I will enjoy the variety once I get an Island hood going.

Re Para's Hunter career, wasn't there some sort of query about the career reward in the one s/he made? I might look it up and see if it was resolved.

Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 August 18, 22:04:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's the ground shadow, you either have the material definition pointed to the wrong texture or the texture is missing if that's happening (could also be that the UV map for the mesh is wrong).

Thanks for that info, I'll go check my package.

Edit: Wow it's fixed! It was so easy, thanks for pointing it out. Check first post for updates.
« Last Edit: 2008 August 18, 23:24:48 by Richief » Logged
PaladinSim
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: CS Stove, Careers, and More! - Now with Food Stand and Buffet 09/18/08
« Reply #8 on: 2008 August 19, 00:05:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Richief.
Just checked out the exercise machine in my game and it works perfectly now.  Smiley
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
Re: CS Stove, Careers, and More! - Now with Aspiration Rewards and Stereo 09/19/
« Reply #9 on: 2008 August 28, 19:52:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey listen, Lisen, you gotta stop dropping little thank you turds all over the threads. If you'd read the FAQ here, you would realise that all your little "thank you's" are causing people from all over the world to think, hey, there's an update to the hack. The hack creator thinks, oops, someone's found a bug. So a hundred or two people come traipsing to this thread only to find your contentless, useless little sheeple bleat. Just click the thanks button, that's sufficient.

Also, you do NOT need to sign your name, duh. We can see your user name when you post.

Luckily we have a mod who comes and tidies up all the little turds every day; but please be aware we are telling you not to shit in the house. This is not the BBS.

Giggy
Stupid Schlemiel

ISTJ

View Profile
Re: CS Stove, Careers, and More! - Now with Aspiration Rewards and Stereo 09/19/08
« Reply #10 on: 2008 August 28, 20:10:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey listen, Lisen, you gotta stop dropping little thank you turds all over the threads. If you'd read the FAQ here, you would realise that all your little "thank you's" are causing people from all over the world to think, hey, there's an update to the hack. The hack creator thinks, oops, someone's found a bug. So a hundred or two people come traipsing to this thread only to find your contentless, useless little sheeple bleat. Just click the thanks button, that's sufficient.

Also, you do NOT need to sign your name, duh. We can see your user name when you post.

Luckily we have a mod who comes and tidies up all the little turds every day; but please be aware we are telling you not to shit in the house. This is not the BBS.
Do you feel better now that's out of your system?

Apart from that, great stuff, I've been using them for a lot and it works perfectly, may as well keep it all.

Great, thank you very much
I really love all CS items...

/Lisen

Use the thanks button, its what its there for

<Annan> Kofi is such an ass. She never responds when I try to be nice.

*Ella whine*
<Kiki> of course I give you shit...I can't stand you. I think you're an abortion 23 years too late.
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
Re: CS Stove, Careers, and More! - Now with Hot Tub! 09/30/08
« Reply #11 on: 2008 August 31, 00:38:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hot Tub:

Download
I finally fixed this tub. Thanks to Enrico Palazzo. Works as any other tub; get in, repair, tinker, etc.
09/03/08 Deleted duplicate textures. Made viewable in nhood view. By Havelock.
09/04/08 Fixed placement. Tub can now be placed near walls.
10/14/08 Won't produce annoying error logs while "Debug Mode" is activated.
« Last Edit: 2008 October 14, 23:22:59 by Richief » Logged
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2008 August 31, 06:09:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

....O_o it's already the end of September somewhere?

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
empires
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2008 August 31, 17:48:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would it be possible to get the Cool Shades tiki as a statue with out the glasses?
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2008 August 31, 21:01:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

....O_o it's already the end of September somewhere?

Tongue I always forget the month arrangement, sorry. Seems like I need to go kindergarten, again.

Would it be possible to get the Cool Shades tiki as a statue with out the glasses?

Just buy the statue (at Rewards panel), and select your Sim to use the glasses. When the glasses are finished you can use the stand as a decorative statue. I might do a decorative-only stand, but not right now.
Cappuccino
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: CS Stove, Careers, and More! - Now with Hot Tub! 08/30/08
« Reply #15 on: 2008 September 02, 17:17:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for these, two issues so far though:

- I could only place the Food Stand down with moveobjects on, is that normal?

- There are no options on the Stereo. I mean you can actually click on it to turn it on but the string is empty, it's just a blue line that pops-up where it should also say "Turn On". And when it's turned on the same thing happens with the other options, except for one (I think it was "Turn Off", not 100% sure)

I have everything up to (and including) AL.

Dive in!
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2008 September 03, 23:47:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for these, two issues so far though:

- I could only place the Food Stand down with moveobjects on, is that normal?

- There are no options on the Stereo. I mean you can actually click on it to turn it on but the string is empty, it's just a blue line that pops-up where it should also say "Turn On". And when it's turned on the same thing happens with the other options, except for one (I think it was "Turn Off", not 100% sure)

I have everything up to (and including) AL.

- I can place the food stand without "moveobjects on" Embarrassed. Maybe it's due to the fact that you need CS bamboo barstool by devilsrope here.

- Fixed that Wink. Check first post. In an attempt to update the radio to BV I deleted its TTAs instead of the TTAB.
Cappuccino
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2008 September 04, 00:24:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

- I can place the food stand without "moveobjects on" Embarrassed. Maybe it's due to the fact that you need CS bamboo barstool by devilsrope here.

You know what, that's probably it. I do have that barstool but when I was testing this I had no other CS items in the game (had just installed AL). And when I did place it with moveobjects on, there were no barstools (obviously) but there were their shadows on the ground. So anyway, this is probably what was wrong!

- Fixed that Wink. Check first post. In an attempt to update the radio to BV I deleted its TTAs instead of the TTAB.

Great, thanks! Wink

Dive in!
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2008 September 04, 15:39:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know what, that's probably it. I do have that barstool but when I was testing this I had no other CS items in the game (had just installed AL). And when I did place it with moveobjects on, there were no barstools (obviously) but there were their shadows on the ground. So anyway, this is probably what was wrong!

Thats strange because like every foodstand the CS one has the Asian foodstand barstools as default when placed, you have to remove them and place the real ones after placing the stand. Or has Richief modified the BHAV for the foodstand to use the CS ones?

« Last Edit: 2008 September 04, 15:45:34 by Havelock » Logged
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2008 September 04, 22:11:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thats strange because like every foodstand the CS one has the Asian foodstand barstools as default when placed, you have to remove them and place the real ones after placing the stand. Or has Richief modified the BHAV for the foodstand to use the CS ones?

I actually modified BHAVs with CS Barstool's GUID instead of the default Asian barstools, they fit better.
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2008 September 05, 01:08:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

09/04/08 Fixed placement. Tub can now be placed near walls.

Sorry for the constant updates, but I just noticed this so I re-updated CS Hot Tub, it can now be placed near walls as any other raised hot tub. Originally its placement was similar to a sunken tub, so you couldn't place it near walls. I believe this is the last update for the tub and most items. However I'll post AL-friendly versions as soon as I get it (next week).
DCNBrett
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: CS Stove, Careers, and More! - Re-Updated Hot Tub 09/04/08
« Reply #21 on: 2008 September 08, 18:37:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just wanted to let you know that the makeshift radio causes my toy making bench to be unselectable.
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
Re: CS Stove, Careers, and More! - Re-Updated Hot Tub 09/04/08
« Reply #22 on: 2008 September 09, 22:57:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just wanted to let you know that the makeshift radio causes my toy making bench to be unselectable.

Thanks a lot to Havelock, he has fixed this issue, updated stereo to AL/FT and made it recolorable! Check first post for updates.
rosenshyne
Dimwitted Dunce

I/ENFJ

View Profile WWW
Re: CS Stove, Careers, and More! - Updated Stereo for AL 09/09/08
« Reply #23 on: 2008 September 15, 17:55:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Download link for the stove isn't working; I get a "Server Unavailable for this Download" error. Other downloads in the thread are working properly. Anyone else having this problem?

Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
Re: CS Stove, Careers, and More! - Updated Stereo for AL 09/09/08
« Reply #24 on: 2008 September 16, 23:50:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Huh It's working for me, please try again.

Try this: Stove Salvage
« Last Edit: 2008 September 16, 23:58:14 by Richief » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: