More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 08:59:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Unageing people and maid species?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Unageing people and maid species?  (Read 10121 times)
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
Re: Unageing people and maid species?
« Reply #25 on: 2007 October 04, 12:14:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

jsalemi - mind telling me what attraction markers are and what they are supposed to do?   All I know about them is that there is an option to delete them on the lotdebugger - which means they often need fixing!   What do you lose if you delete them when there isn't a problem?

EDIT - search is your friends - Pes says
" They have been known to become corrupt, causing your game to crash or error repeatedly, which is why the option to pzorch them exists. As they seem to serve no perceptibly useful purpose, no harm is done by nuking them as often as you want."
« Last Edit: 2007 October 04, 12:40:36 by cwykes » Logged

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
Re: Unageing people and maid species?
« Reply #26 on: 2007 October 04, 14:42:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

jsalemi - mind telling me what attraction markers are and what they are supposed to do?   All I know about them is that there is an option to delete them on the lotdebugger - which means they often need fixing!   What do you lose if you delete them when there isn't a problem?

EDIT - search is your friends - Pes says
" They have been known to become corrupt, causing your game to crash or error repeatedly, which is why the option to pzorch them exists. As they seem to serve no perceptibly useful purpose, no harm is done by nuking them as often as you want."

This has certainly been my experience.  I thought that it might eliminate the bolts that sims had for other sims, but no.  Treating my hood as a test hood, I tend to nuke/fix everything every so often and so far nothing bad has happened.  Anybody got some wood to knock?

Tribulatio proxima est
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: