More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 03:37:54

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  BV: Anybody Updating These Abandoned Mods?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: BV: Anybody Updating These Abandoned Mods?  (Read 131938 times)
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
Re: BV: Anybody Updating These Abandoned Mods?
« Reply #150 on: 2007 September 21, 20:48:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[/quote]

By "vacation sim," do you mean fellow tourists or locals?  I redid all of the locals in the Asian neighborhood using christianlov's clothes rack without any problems at all.  I haven't tried to have fellow tourists buy clothes, though, so I can't report on that.

[/quote]I beleive he was a tourist from the Beach place.  I have had a lot of weird crashings downtown so I'm going to reinstall and try it again.  I think my audio files are screwed up. And a lot of weird memory issues.
blackvelvet
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 2007 September 21, 21:23:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The toddler clothes hider is working fine for me,

Um, what is a 'clothing hider'?
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: 2007 September 21, 21:32:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The toddler clothes hider is working fine for me,

Um, what is a 'clothing hider'?

These are all by Jordi, there might be some others out there.

http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=216247
http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=202398
http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=153072
http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=146185
http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=145865
http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=145838
http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=145819

Alexx
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2007 September 22, 02:20:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Roomservice problem fixed:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=249921
 Smiley
flameflash
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 2007 September 22, 02:38:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Squinge's noRelWarning: Broken.

It doesn't say it on a hack report, but I ran some error tests using the Oldies and whenever you try to learn a gesture or woohoo in the Suana that's what causes the jump bug there.
ScoobyDoo
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 2007 September 23, 22:42:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Squinge's noRelWarning: Broken.

It doesn't say it on a hack report, but I ran some error tests using the Oldies and whenever you try to learn a gesture or woohoo in the Suana that's what causes the jump bug there.

What about the no relationship decay?
herefortheparty
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 2007 September 23, 23:09:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've got LizLove's Waterbed of Love and its working fine so far. I haven't tested it extensively as I'm still trying to get all my other CC into the game without it crashing, but I'll be happy to report back later when I've had the chance to do so.

Thanks so much for this thread. I appreciate all the time and effort put in to it.
PlayLives
Irritating Ignoramus

I don't speak Awesome.

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 2007 September 25, 00:49:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What about these...

Motoki ?
Buyable Work and NPC Clothes
Maxis adult clothes for A YA & E
Ya_to_A_YA_Clothing_Maxis

Update: One or more of these are causing my game to crash. Every time I scrolled the clothes in buy mode the game would come to slow crawl and then crash to the desktop; the last time it even caused some weird graphic effects all over the screen. I took out all of the clothes/meshes I downloaded since BV but I was still getting the problem. Then I took Motoki's mods out and all was well. I put back in my BV downloaded clothes and all was well. My guess is since the game would crash once I reached a certain part in the clothes catalog that possibly the Buyable Work and NPC Clothes is the culprit in particular.
Blackwiddow
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 2007 September 25, 06:37:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cboy's nudist mod updated in my previous posting - page 6. See that for details
klmfrigate
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2007 September 25, 11:04:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

anybody know where I can find squinges hacks.  they've been taken off of inteenimator and I'd like hire more employees and hire family.  Also anybody know where I can find somethings like more pets in family, more than 8 sims in a group, more than 8 sims for vacation, and more than 8 sims in a family.  I've got a family of ten but with the new ep i don't trust an unupdated hack to work and I can't even think of the name of the hack right now.  Thanks
Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: 2007 September 25, 12:15:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

anybody know where I can find squinges hacks.  they've been taken off of inteenimator and I'd like hire more employees and hire family.  Also anybody know where I can find somethings like more pets in family, more than 8 sims in a group, more than 8 sims for vacation, and more than 8 sims in a family.  I've got a family of ten but with the new ep i don't trust an unupdated hack to work and I can't even think of the name of the hack right now.  Thanks

A bunch of Squinge's hacks are available here:

http://www.sims2graveyard.com/

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 2007 September 25, 13:16:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay!! My Sims and I, Thank you again!  Cheesy
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 2007 September 25, 13:58:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just a question for clarification, Blackwiddow:  2 sims woohoo in a sauna - are they supposed to be naked at some point there?  Mine go in wearing towels and reappear after the steamy encounter still wearing towels.  Is this supposed to be the case? (For comparison, if they woohoo in bed, even if they start in undies, they are naked when they emerge, which kinda makes sense.)

Tribulatio proxima est
Blackwiddow
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 2007 September 25, 21:46:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

26/9/2007 verson is up. The only thing not implemented yet is the sims being naked after woohoo in a sauna.
See post on page 6.
« Last Edit: 2007 September 26, 07:47:33 by Blackwiddow » Logged
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2007 September 26, 15:38:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

26/9/2007 verson is up. The only thing not implemented yet is the sims being naked after woohoo in a sauna.
See post on page 6.

Yay!!!  Once your finished working on it, I think you should upload it to either crammyboys thread or in your own in Peasantry so people can find it in the future (after this thread dies).

pioupiou
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: 2007 September 26, 18:52:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Blackwiddow, first thank you very much for updating the nudist mod for BV.
I have a question (maybe a bug in the hack ?) : I'd like you to look into the "aske to get naked" part of the mod. I never took the time to report the problem I'm having when Crammyboy was still around, I know it's a bit late, and it is not your hack...
In my game, as long as I can remember the "ask to get naked" social seems to only work if the sim is set to always naked. If it is set on "depending on score" the sim always refuse to get naked, even if his score is way beyond the limit.
Is there a bug somewhere in the code, or is there some more requirement for acceptance that I'm not aware of ?
Thanks in advance,
Pioupiou.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 2007 September 26, 20:25:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like you to look into the "aske to get naked" part of the mod. I never took the time to report the problem I'm having when Crammyboy was still around, I know it's a bit late, and it is not your hack...
In my game, as long as I can remember the "ask to get naked" social seems to only work if the sim is set to always naked. If it is set on "depending on score" the sim always refuse to get naked, even if his score is way beyond the limit.

This may depend on some situational thing.  I've never set my sims on "always get naked", but let the naked index number dictate.  I have had the "ask to get naked" interaction available for a number of sims.  Generally it seems to have to be when they want to be naked (haven't figured that out yet, but some of my sims seem to want to be naked at times and don't at other times.  They only seem to get the "ask to get naked" option when they feel 'inclined' themselves).  Or is this all in my imagination?

Anyhow, the option is there sometimes even if you don't set to "always get naked" in my game.

Tribulatio proxima est
Blackwiddow
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 2007 September 26, 21:58:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sleepycat I'm actually updating Cboy's thread with a link to this one. When I'm finished I'll post a copy into thst thread as well. As for my own thread I'd have to clear it with Cboy before I even thought about it.

pioupiou I'll have a look at that to see if I can find any problem with that code. I personally haven't had a problem with this but than again I let the sims choose for themselves if they wish to be naked or not.
Venusy
Dead Member

Despite the name, I am male.Do not call me "miss".

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 2007 September 27, 07:25:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've updated the OP in Crammyboy's thread with a link to your post in this thread, for all the people who skim read the first post, and then ask "is this compatable with bno vyogae?".

"They say only the good die young. If that works both ways, I'm immortal."

ISTP - Independent, concise in speech, master of tools.
Karen
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 2007 September 27, 09:23:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sleepycat I'm actually updating Cboy's thread with a link to this one. When I'm finished I'll post a copy into thst thread as well. As for my own thread I'd have to clear it with Cboy before I even thought about it.

Where should we post errors?  Here, or in Cboy's thread?  I got an error playing with the latest version, just after my Sims arrived on a vacation lot.  I always play with the controller set to the default settings.  I didn't have any problems with the previous version.

Karen
« Last Edit: 2007 September 28, 03:28:48 by J. M. Pescado » Logged
Blackwiddow
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 2007 September 27, 11:17:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Either Thread will be fine. I'll look into the error tomorrow and see if I can find anything.
pioupiou
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 2007 September 27, 16:14:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also have errors on comunity lots with the newest version of the nudist hack. One (Error: Reference to tree tree parameter when no parameter exists.) upon arrival and the others (Error: Object referred to must be a person.) each time a sim goes to enter in the hot spring thing. Cancelling the error seemed to work, but the error happened each and every time a sim went to the hot spring.
« Last Edit: 2007 September 28, 03:28:39 by J. M. Pescado » Logged
Blackwiddow
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 2007 September 28, 03:21:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you pioupiou, the error has been actually found. The updated version will be released later today.
Metalkatt
Feckless Fool

INTP. Quiet, but deadly.

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 2007 September 28, 04:06:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<snip Motoki's Hacks>

Update: One or more of these are causing my game to crash. Every time I scrolled the clothes in buy mode the game would come to slow crawl and then crash to the desktop; the last time it even caused some weird graphic effects all over the screen.

I'm testing these right now.  Somewhere in here is the one that was giving me fits about fried chicken, for some weirdass reason.  Buyable Work and NPC Clothes worked fine, and I'm loading the game again now to test the Maxis adult clothes for A YA & E.

Update: It is the Preg and Servo Change Appearance Pack.  This is what caused the problem about which the FoJ blew me off in OYBI.
« Last Edit: 2007 September 28, 05:17:33 by Metalkatt » Logged

"The voices are talking to me again..."
"You're in class, stupid."

Yes, you're in my noun, verbing my noun.  Now, go away, and let me be!
twink
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 2007 September 28, 06:29:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded Squiggee's OFB_Customer Loyalty hack from the discontinued site. It is not listed  in any of the working or non-working hacks here. It is a bright yellow picture-like Star that lets's you adjust the customer loyalty of OFB owned business shoppers...you click on the picture to raise their individual satisfaction scores thus making the business more popular in the community and worth more at the time of sale.

I ran hack scanner and it was fine....but it does show up in the game. This is a hack I really like and hope maybe someone with more experience will give it a look-see or might know of a replacement hack I could use....

Good Simming,
Twink

Stressed spelled backwards is desserts.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: