More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 05:04:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  sims will not age
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: sims will not age  (Read 23035 times)
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: sims will not age
« Reply #50 on: 2007 September 07, 14:40:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have one game with an unresurrectable Lilith (Angela kicked the urn!) and another with a similarly handicapped Angela - Lilith kicked the tombstone!  But they are the only sims who regularly meet the GR in my game, mostly Angela, but on the occasion when Lilith died, she died in her sleep and by the time I realised it was too late.........

Zephyr Zodiac
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2007 September 07, 15:19:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

... but on the occasion when Lilith died, she died in her sleep and by the time I realized it was too late.........

I didn't think that was possible -- I though sims had to be awake to die.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2007 September 07, 15:39:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

... but on the occasion when Lilith died, she died in her sleep and by the time I realized it was too late.........

I didn't think that was possible -- I though sims had to be awake to die.

In an asylum challenge I played once, one of the inmates had a low hunger bar and also failure in energy.  She collapsed in the dining room.  The same thing happened to another inmate at the same time in a bedroom where my playable was sleeping.  I was watching the bedroom, not the dining room.  Grim showed up in the bedroom for the one, and she did wake up so she could properly die of starvation, but the playable did a successful plead for loved one interaction and she lived.  However, upon checking the dining room, there was only an urn left, so I don't know what happened there.  I suspect the sim woke up when Grim arrived and then was ushered out due to starvation.  I suspect that sims probably wake up just long enough to meet Grim and die, but do not actually die while asleep.  Bit of an academic point though.

Tribulatio proxima est
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2007 September 07, 16:21:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, my game was fast forwarding at the time (Lilith was living alone in a small house  - can't remember why, or how, as she was still a teen) and it didn't stop fast-forwarding until after she's popped her clogs - but she had every single need in the red.........

Zephyr Zodiac
aubreylaraine
Corpulent Cretin

not a morning person

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2007 September 08, 15:10:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

that is exactly why i started keeping a die by my moniter. upon birth i write their destinies in my little sims book. i roll to see if they can do major things, like get married or bear offspring. and minor stupid things that i wouldn't normally have them do, like wear face paint. i thought about rolling for college but then changed my mind. i wanted them all to sleep around a lot get a good education.

opportunity may knock once, but temptation will bang on your door forever.
infj
those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2007 September 08, 16:58:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just leave everything to chance - I have several adult Family sims who haven't even met a sim they want to woohoo with, let alone get married to - but they did come into the game with a ready-made family, so maybe that's why, even though they occasionally roll the baby want, they aren't that bothered, they're more interested in floristry!

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: