More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 20:03:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Changing relationship requirement for interactions.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Changing relationship requirement for interactions.  (Read 6607 times)
DuckSpeak
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Changing relationship requirement for interactions.
« on: 2005 July 22, 01:16:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a possibility interactions could be modified so that their base relationship range is changed? Attacking someone, (As in the jumping on them and fight like an insane zergling until the other person falls on the ground sense.) for example requires an extremely low relationship. I have always wanted a hack where one could ALWAYS, no matter what the relationship, beat up anyone to their heart's content.

Seriously, what is the point of maintaining a 100/100 relationship eternally? Such things do not happen in real life, or Soviet Russia for that matter.  Smiley

« Last Edit: 2005 July 22, 15:05:32 by InfestedTerran » Logged
lakota
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Changing relationship requirement for interactions.
« Reply #1 on: 2005 July 22, 01:40:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That would work well for siblings. To fight but not really hate each other
DuckSpeak
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 July 22, 01:42:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do that all the time.  Grin
Baroness
cwieberdink
Retarded Reprobate

Dark and evil penguins!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 July 22, 03:59:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm gonna jump on this bandwagon.  JM will probably take my lips if this has already been addressed in the macro, but I couldnt' find the option to make full positive relationship folks have ANY bad interactions, not even annoy.  I wanted a couple to fight and had to remove the romance mod, have them cheat in front of each other, and then have other people influence them to fight.  But as soon as they fought a little, they immediately went back into hugging and kicky ball.   Undecided

Chris

Darkerdink -- aide to Dark_Trepie.  Now with moar dark!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 July 22, 04:32:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only interaction available with positive relationship is "argue". Socialize Unfriendly will appear once the relationship drops a bit (it won't appear at max to avoid being accidentally selected) if you have the AutoSocializer installed.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 July 22, 05:14:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd love to see them fall out over such things as "Did you have to leave a mess in the bathroom AGAIN?""  and, "Why do you always leave me to empty the potty?"

Zephyr Zodiac
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 July 22, 20:24:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would like my enemies to stay enemies. I have to keep making them attack each other because, If left unattended, they will "gossip" and the score will rise.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 July 22, 21:22:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, that's one of the problems with Gnohmons flamingo - it affects all relationships.

Zephyr Zodiac
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2005 August 28, 03:00:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine never become enemies.  They can be -100 towards each other and still not be enemies.  I have no idea why.  I don't know if it's because I have the enemiesaccumulate fix, or the fight mod, or what.  It's very odd.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 August 28, 10:48:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds like one of them.  Mine become enemies if they get into a real "dust-up"!  But I'd like a mod that allows sims to go beat up a dustbin kicker without having to greet them first - so stupid!!!

Zephyr Zodiac
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2005 August 28, 14:44:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds like one of them.  Mine become enemies if they get into a real "dust-up"!  But I'd like a mod that allows sims to go beat up a dustbin kicker without having to greet them first - so stupid!!!
I would imagine you could do that with the "nogreet" mod or whatever it's called.  I have that and even visitors can chat with passers-by autonomously, which I don't think they did before I installed it.  I'm sure it's Pescado's, but I can't seem to find it.  If nobody pops-up with the name of it I'll go through my downloads folder and look.  Don't have time now as I have to go out.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2005 August 28, 18:04:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've got it, but unless they're already outside it doesn't work, and  if you stop to get them outside first the dustbin kicker has done a runner!  I want something that sends them haring outside like a bat out of hell when they realise what has happened all set to beat the living daylights out of the trespasser!

The hack is called interactwogreet.

Zephyr Zodiac
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 2005 August 28, 18:31:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've finally got two people to become enemies now.  Sadie the cow mascot (mentioned in one of my other threads) made lifetime enemies with the brother of her intended.  All I did was add JM's mod that stops sims resetting when they become enemies.  Not that any of mine have reset, because they've never become enemies, but presumably they would have reset if they had ... or something.  Anyway, it seems to be working now.  Oddly enough they're not daily enemies, even though they went 50/50 on both at the same time.

As for as the no-greet mod is concerned and the outside problem ... maybe if you teleported them in front of the dustbin-kicker they could reach them in time.  I've noticed that I need to do that if I want them to greet fellow SS members with the secret handshake, otherwise the passing SS member will just keep walking, they won't stand still like they do if I instruct a normal greet.  If I don't teleport them, they have to run to catch them up and don't always make it in time.  I think this is a recent thing ... my Uni neighbourhood is totally mucked-up anyway.

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2005 August 28, 18:40:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, if I used the teleporter, I suppose I could, but I don't use it.  And some of the best thumpers are  nasty but very outgoing Leos, and try getting them to meditate!

Zephyr Zodiac
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2005 August 29, 02:50:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had mentioned on a Nightlife thread that when we get Vamps,we need to have the socialization requirements changed so that the Vamps can attack at will and get fun and social from it,even if they were a friend.  Vamps would get positive scores for it but sims would still take it negatively.  But, I have some Scorpios that would love to have a good fight for fun.  Maybe a modded attack that doesn't declare a winner or loser so I is more of a wrestle. An additional option,not to replace the attack that will make an enemy. 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: