More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 11:39:54

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  Jul "More Awful Than You": Most Offensive Story Or Movie!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Jul "More Awful Than You": Most Offensive Story Or Movie!  (Read 172423 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Jul "More Awful Than You": Most Offensive Story Or Movie!
« on: 2007 June 30, 16:32:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know the drill by now. This month, we seek out the MOST OFFENSIVE STORY OR MOVIE. Because it's not enough to just be shit....it must also offend common decency! We recommend you save shots of these turds before you submit them here, lest they be yoinked when brought to light.

Judges: Ellatrue
« Last Edit: 2007 July 24, 06:43:30 by J. M. Pescado » Logged

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
SaraMK
Nefarious!
Terrible Twerp

Playing again.

View Profile
Re: Jul "More Awful Than You": Most Offensive Story Or Movie!
« Reply #1 on: 2007 June 30, 20:32:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Plenty of inspiration in the Tragic Story thread. http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,8186.0.html

I nominate this one: http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=159590

Title: Maid to the Devil
Description: Slavery, beating, rape... How does MElody pull through?

Screenshots will be added if/when it's yanked.

Fail.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 June 30, 22:24:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks like the maids are cloning.

Ghastly little story, very appropriate for the topic.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
seanachai
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 June 30, 23:07:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's a brand new and sensational story from the Exchange:

IM A DAMN GOOD MOHTER

I don't know if it's offensive enough ... but it's hilarious.

Christina: i rasied her better than to go run the streets woohooing with anybody

Oh, Quintasia, you little slut!
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 June 30, 23:22:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And for those that don't have the time to read it, this just about sums it up:

Chirstina:i am tired 5 months pregnate and i cant get any sleep cause your bastard children keep crying.
Quintasia:sorry mom it wont happen again

Oh hell, some poor little teen bint agonised over this story, it has a ring of truth, but it's still very, very funny. Unintentionally ironic but so very funny. God I'm a hard bitch.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 June 30, 23:37:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only one i can think of was an incest story i found on the exchange. It was apparently offensive because its been yoiked and i can't find it now. Amazingly enough it had good writing and an interesting story.
« Last Edit: 2007 July 01, 17:24:02 by morriganrane » Logged

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Khaki
Exasperating Eyesore

HMPH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2007 July 01, 01:35:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I nominate this one: http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=159590

Title: Maid to the Devil
Description: Slavery, beating, rape... How does MElody pull through?

Oh that was a precious story. The moral of it speaks to me : rape me, sodomize me, beat me, but don't ever - ever - try to make me cook and clean.
God, I can't wait till part 2!

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 July 01, 08:22:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, GOD, no. Who thought up this one? I am so not clicking any of those links. Poor Bangelnuts, I really pity her this month.

cenoura
Exasperating Eyesore

Talk to the hand!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007 July 01, 10:59:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

IM A DAMN GOOD MOHTER

"rushed her upstairs to the patient room" WTF? Like every home has a room set up for patients with IV drips and hospital beds...

And the spelling is making me go crossed eyed, it's like trying to have an IM chat with my 13 year old brother:
"Quint: thats it every since i got pregnate yuo been acting reali mean toward me why mom im onli human we all ake mistakes i said im sorry"

"WILL CHRISTINA EVER COME TO HER SENSES AND FORGIVER HER ONLY CHILD?" but she's got another one on the way, which should've been born by now.

ISTP
Khaki
Exasperating Eyesore

HMPH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2007 July 01, 12:10:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...I am so not clicking any of those links.

Oh my god, how can you not?

I especially love how the "I'm a good mohter (sic)" story is, as far as I read, told with the walls down in all the pics.

Here's one with only 3 entries, catagorized as "Mystery"
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=169923&asset_type=story&user_id=3904298
Here it is in its entirety:

She might be fat and ugly, but I bet she can spell and use punctuation correctly.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: 2007 July 01, 12:34:39 by Khaki » Logged

Baron
Tyyppi
Horrible Halfwit

Even more arrows in knees!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2007 July 01, 21:31:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

as you can see this is a chapple family this person is 20 years old and i am not kidding this is the truth and false game do u think it is true or false this girl ate 5 continers of chinese food true or false.
if u said true you are right not kidding.

My eyes! My beautiful little eyes! They're bleeding! The goggles do nothing!

seanachai
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2007 July 01, 21:55:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All you have to do for this challenge is check the front page of the Story Listing on the exchange everyday. WITHOUT FAIL you will find gold.

Today we have My Slut Mom, My Forgotten Sister, and Me. Sounds heartwarming. <3

This is my daddy. He walked out on us when I was 12. Why? He had found out that my mother was physically abusing me everytime he went to work, she smoked pot, and was cheating on him with 3 other men. So he left. He left me, just going into middle school. He left my sister, just about a year old. He left my family, but oddly, I understand why.

Her daddy is Malcom Landgrabb IV by the way.

This is my mother. Alexa. Yup, the Pot addict. And you thought she stopped to get my daddy back didnt you? WRONG! Guess what!? Shes doubled up doses. Shes basically became a slut ever since my daddy left her. She was gorgeous before!

So what's worse? A "pot addict" or a slut? Tough call.

Where is Dad?
What will happen to mom?
Will Lindsay go to the police about Alexas drug use and abuse?
Will Alexa abuse Oliva just like she did to Lindsay when she was a little girl?
Will they loose the house?
Will Alexa get a boyfriend?
Will Alexa get out of hand and do something drastic to her children?!
Will Lindsay go to college knowing how horrible Olivas house is gonna be?
Will Alexa get better?
And does Oliva actually know whats going on?

IF I GET AT LEAST 1 COMMENT ABOUT THIS STORY, I WILL MAKE CHAPTER 1.
Hope everyone is having a good summer!
ieliminate
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2007 July 01, 22:52:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What in the world is this? How can that be catching butterflies? Nice story, a pot smoking slut. I gotta keep looking for these "literary masterpieces". I've seen some great ones in my time, I just wish I could still find them.
Xuriel
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2007 July 02, 01:54:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll have to delurk, but this little gem I found needs to be shared:

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=118960&asset_type=story&user_id=3042683

Here's the story for those allergic to Exchange Clicking:

BLUEWATER VILLAGE

Ah yes, he started off as no more than a pathetic cook but suddenly....

His Mother died and she was a rather large women and took up 2 graves.He Must avenge her....

By getting married and having kids. She met sweet young Betty. Ah the light of his life. But this relationship was just not to be. So he killed her.

So you may ask WHY THE HECK IS THIS SLIDE IMPORTANT??Well let me tell you. That is not an ordinary Picture. For behind it is a secrect chanber in which lays his X-Girlfreinds Left Nostrile. And a rare 1943 Gumball from Ugolsavia, along with a chocolate milk cows upper-right nipple.

Supposivly he sharpend his knife waiting for his next victim to be killed, or maybe he might accually love the next one.......

Then He met Janet. Will she save her life and win his heart?Or die from another murder? Let's find out. They were almost married except for the day before the Wedding he found out she (or should i say he) was a man, so the morning of the wedding he killed her and blame NASA.And untill this day nobody knows where he kept her left nostrile.

karlynn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2007 July 02, 02:56:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I may never recover from the horror that is the exchange stories section... shudder.

For including every cliche of trashiness this one certainly deserves a mention: http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=149433&asset_type=story&user_id=2640513 .  It's called "The Diary of Pain and Loss" and includes incest, rape, a stripper mother, an abusive father, a trashed house, self mutilation and pregnancy as a result of said incest and rape.  That's just chapter 1.  I didn't have the stomach to see what she came up with for the sequel, though,rest assured, there are more chapters available.

Then for just icky tastelessness : http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_detail.php?asset_id=170186&asset_type=story&user_id=1840355
It's a sim story of Columbine with Sim graphic reenactments and atrocious spelling.
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2007 July 02, 03:00:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Holy cow, I love how they recycle the default pics  Lips sealed.

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2007 July 02, 03:42:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I find the pot head mother story amusing.
Every pot head I have ever met has never been energetic enough to be abusive.
Alcoholics as abusive I could believe most other drugs as well. Pot heads ...more the neglectful type.
Pot heads generally just don't give damn. ....and how do you have double doses of pot? I wasn't aware there was a form of "dose" for it. Is it amazingly in pill form? Are they extracting the THC oil into ounces?

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Aggie
Smackable Punbot
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2007 July 02, 03:59:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So let me get this straight: Malcolm Landgraab discovers his wife has been abusing their daughter and in a fit of rage decides to leave without taking his daughter with him?! Now that's just sloppy characterization right there. Yuch.

The Columbine one has to be the most tasteless story I've ever read. The issue of rape has been so trivialized on the Exchange that I barely even blinked at the other ones.

Quote from: Esoteric PolarBear
"I don't believe in the edit button; it goes against the very core of my being."
ieliminate
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2007 July 02, 15:34:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WTF is a Chocolate Milk Cow???

My Summary of BLUEWATER VILLAGE:
"My mother is so fat she took up two graves and I needed to avenge her so I got married. I have a nostril fetish. I keep dismembered body parts in a secret chamber and I also have a gumball from Ugoslavia (Isn't it Yugoslavia?). Oh, I also murder my wives because that's what all the cool people do!"

It doesn't even make sense. That author is on crack, but most likely something stronger. I've wrote a few stories in my time (No one ever commented or read) and that is not a story.

Also, on the Columbine Story, I found it in horrible taste and sad that was all they had to write about. A tribute maybe, but a reenactment - no. I couldn't even read that, and I've read a lot of exchange trash. My favorite part was the painted on blood (not really).
skandelouslala
Lipless Loser

Don't look now but they're going to kill you.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2007 July 02, 15:35:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*goes back to her tiny world where she believes that only people with writing talent write stories of any kind*
Marchioness
eevilcat
Retarded Reprobate

Poke, point, laugh...

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2007 July 02, 16:26:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

IM A DAMN GOOD MOHTER

Quotes from story:
"Ahhhhhhhhh TWINSSSS"
"All they did was cry and cry and cry"

Hmmn, suggest they install the Seasons patch - for a third time.  Tongue

Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2007 July 02, 17:10:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So you may ask WHY THE HECK IS THIS SLIDE IMPORTANT??Well let me tell you. That is not an ordinary Picture. For behind it is a secrect chanber in which lays his X-Girlfreinds Left Nostrile. And a rare 1943 Gumball from Ugolsavia, along with a chocolate milk cows upper-right nipple.

This person clearly is confusing "putting disparate and weird elements together" for "writing something actually funny".

A common newbie mistake.

Putting un-alike items together in sequence is a comedy standard, but one that needs to be handled by professionals, not 12 year olds.

The spelling mistakes, strange punctuation and odd capitalization, and childish "I said 'nipple', tee hee!" stuff just add to the overall shitfulness.

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2007 July 02, 23:12:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought the demands for comments really pushed the pot mother one over the edge.

seanachai
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2007 July 03, 00:12:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Holy shit, I think that Columbine story might be a contender for the winner. I couldn't even finish reading it. WTF.
Hecubus
Nitwitted Nuisance

That's Numberwang!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 2007 July 03, 04:37:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I feel sorry for the judges....having to actually READ all of this shit.

::::shudders::::::

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

I think one of the things that keeps a person sane is healthy skepticism about what you believe. Every now and then enjoy a conversation with an inner voice that says, "You're full of shit again." —Stewart Brand
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: