More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 08:54:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  Jun "More Awful Than You": Stupidass Houses!
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Jun "More Awful Than You": Stupidass Houses!  (Read 115769 times)
cenoura
Exasperating Eyesore

Talk to the hand!

View Profile
Re: Jun "More Awful Than You": Stupidass Houses!
« Reply #75 on: 2007 June 04, 07:03:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess if you're looking for a cock house, it's actually fairly skillfully done....

Um... IS there a door from the master bedroom to the rest of the house? I can't see one. If it's on the wall that you can't see the face of, then there's a chair blocking it. I'd love a cock house, if it actually worked.

ISTP
SaraMK
Nefarious!
Terrible Twerp

Playing again.

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2007 June 04, 07:30:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess if you're looking for a cock house, it's actually fairly skillfully done....

Um... IS there a door from the master bedroom to the rest of the house? I can't see one. If it's on the wall that you can't see the face of, then there's a chair blocking it. I'd love a cock house, if it actually worked.

Actually, I think the "closet" is the doorway.

Fail.
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2007 June 04, 07:57:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Clearly a house for a romance sim ... and a careless one at that, since it has two bedrooms for the kids.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: 2007 June 04, 08:49:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy Cock house! Cheesy

Now I want to see the boobie house. Find one!

SaraMK
Nefarious!
Terrible Twerp

Playing again.

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2007 June 04, 11:30:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Clearly a house for a romance sim ... and a careless one at that, since it has two bedrooms for the kids.

... or the extra wives/girlfriends.  Shocked

Fail.
Khaki
Exasperating Eyesore

HMPH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: 2007 June 04, 12:04:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At least give a link if people want to live in a dick why deny them....
http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=168600

built by a heterosexual female.... that was cocklot #1 - limp style I'm still wiating for inspiration to build one erect... or even half-hard for that matter...
I'm considering a boobie lot, which I'd like to make decked out for the Asylum Challenge... and call it the boobie hatch...

Oh and I NEVER build closets - and the house is 100% playable and of course there is a door to the master bedroom.  It's right there, in the sweatiest part of the nutsack. First an archway, then a door... cute little corner for a little plant or something in there too...

sillies just don't appreciate a nice dick when you see one Smiley
And now I guess I can't enter it in the Building Contest of Awesomeness, I was sure it woulda won. Wink

What worrys me most is the "walkway" or "open sore" leaking out of the side of the thing... I tried at first to make it come out the tip, but alas, it didn't work out...

I was inpired to build it after getting seasons penis-errific new round pool options... which seem only good for making dick shaped pools...
« Last Edit: 2007 June 04, 12:47:24 by Khaki » Logged

Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: 2007 June 04, 12:50:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Any plans for a boobie house then Khaki? Cheesy

floopyboo
The Biter
Pinheaded Pissant

Back by popular demand!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: 2007 June 04, 12:51:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But it's not a nice dick. I've seen plenty of nice dicks and that's just not one of them.

http://bigbrotherlawndale.deviantart.com/

The awesomest thing on the internet.
Khaki
Exasperating Eyesore

HMPH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: 2007 June 04, 12:55:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But it's not a nice dick. I've seen plenty of nice dicks and that's just not one of them.

aww... Nobody's seen more dick than me, and, well, just my opinion, this is one of the nicest around... as far as limp ones go... but I guess we all have our own preferences Smiley Though it does have a bit too much trees/pubic hair than I prefer...

Emma a boobie house is a definite possibility...

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2007 June 04, 16:23:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Still, I've never gone above 4 stories, but I'm building "Chicago" right now. You might just see the Sears Tower and that has to be larger than the neighborhood deco buildings. (Maybe, I probably don't have the patience.) So if you see it and you KNOW you can't run it, then bypass the lot or use it as deco.
I'd like a piece of that, when you're done, since that's where I'm at. If you are in a sharing mood.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Hegelian
Undead Member

Viva o Acre Livre! Viva a Revolução!

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2007 June 04, 16:32:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WTF on "Hitler's House?"

It's the German crest!  That is NOT a Nazi symbol like the swastika!
The eagle is right above the swastika similar to the coat of arms that was used during Nazi Germany.

I don't know anything about the political beliefs of the person who designed that "Firebird" house, and I'm not inclined to attempt to infer what they are. However, I will point out that the swastika is an ancient religious symbol, traceable back to Neolithic times, and in widespread use in the religions of Asia (the word "swastika" appears to be of Sanskrit origin). Swastika designs can also be found in artifacts of Christian Europe (on priestly robes in 15th-Century paintings, for example). Observe that the swastika used in Nazi regalia is a right-facing design, whereas the one used on this lot is a left-facing design.

The design of the house itself is taken from the graphic used by Pontiac for its Firebird automobile.

That said, as a design for a building, it is really rather dismal. have you checked out the enormous quantity of ceiling lights in it??

It's right there, in the sweatiest part of the nutsack. First an archway, then a door... cute little corner for a little plant or something in there too...

Like a kidney stone??

« Last Edit: 2007 June 04, 16:40:13 by Hegelian » Logged

"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." —  Hermann Göring
Iolanthe
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2007 June 04, 16:51:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's right there, in the sweatiest part of the nutsack. First an archway, then a door... cute little corner for a little plant or something in there too...

Like a kidney stone??

A kidney stone? Down there?
phyllis_p
Stupid Schlemiel

ISFJ - a tasty phyllis snack?

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2007 June 04, 17:57:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WTF on "Hitler's House?"

It's the German crest!  That is NOT a Nazi symbol like the swastika!
The eagle is right above the swastika similar to the coat of arms that was used during Nazi Germany.

I don't know anything about the political beliefs of the person who designed that "Firebird" house, and I'm not inclined to attempt to infer what they are. [clip]

The design of the house itself is taken from the graphic used by Pontiac for its Firebird automobile.

I think you're on the right track, Hegelian.  The maker includes the following comments:

"This was made for my fiance, James, because he deserves it."

"....might I recommend downloading AceHole's '74 Trans Ams with mesh or some of SixStringSlim's recolors?"

"Additional Credits:
- General Motors, specifically Pontiac, for making such a gorgeous car. When you bring it back, please don't make it ugly.
- My beloved, James, for letting me buy him a '97 Trans Am."

But I can see the similarity to the referenced coat of arms.

Vita brevis, Ars longa.                

"And so goest thy butthurt n00bs whosoever cannot have accolades and benes heaped upon them, as in the manner of vomit from a sorority girl, to which they are accustomed." lemmiwinks 1:1
jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2007 June 04, 18:11:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Swastika in the flowerbed is a big giveaway it isn't as innocent as you believe, though.
Unless the Pontiac also has one in it of course.
Paleo
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2007 June 04, 18:26:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At least give a link if people want to live in a dick why deny them....
http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=168600

I actually just went and downloaded it.  It made me laugh.
phyllis_p
Stupid Schlemiel

ISFJ - a tasty phyllis snack?

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2007 June 04, 19:09:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Swastika in the flowerbed is a big giveaway it isn't as innocent as you believe, though.
Unless the Pontiac also has one in it of course.

As Hegelian pointed out, the flower design is left-facing, not right-facing like a Nazi swastika would be.

Anyway. That's my final comment. I enjoy these contests and don't want to continue to side-track it with disagreement. People will interpret what they see as they will.

Vita brevis, Ars longa.                

"And so goest thy butthurt n00bs whosoever cannot have accolades and benes heaped upon them, as in the manner of vomit from a sorority girl, to which they are accustomed." lemmiwinks 1:1
Hegelian
Undead Member

Viva o Acre Livre! Viva a Revolução!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2007 June 04, 20:53:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is an interesting observation, considering I didn't say what I believed one way or another.

A kidney stone? Down there?

Well, it's gotta come out somewhere. Maybe it got lost.  Roll Eyes

"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." —  Hermann Göring
staroverthebay
Nitwitted Nuisance

¯\(º_o)/¯ lol wut?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: 2007 June 04, 22:37:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

okay..... that last submission is just giving me the giggles.... omfg...

¯\(º_o)/¯ I dunno lol
YOUNG AND STUPID.
Introverted, Sensing, Thinking and Perceiving. Conclusion: I IS TOILET PAPER!
Countess
baratron
Heretic
Knuckleheaded Knob

I love Pokemon! Thus I am a Heretic!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: 2007 June 04, 22:56:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well....even though it's like shooting fish in a barrel, it IS worth nominating Buntah. Here are just five of her many crimes against taste lots.

yes, it's a house of windows. Windows EVERYWHERE. She must have discovered the move_objects on tool that day.
I'm intrigued by the swimming pool in the Windows Windows Windows house, partly because it seems to have a wall - or tombstones- instead of windows; but mostly because it doesn't seem to have an edge for the sims to get in and out. Does it even have a pool ladder? Or does it exist solely to kill sims?

I just waded through 19 pages of feeEssen's crimes, just in case she had a lot in there somewhere...  The woman has committed 295 crimes against good taste, ranging from "New Mesh - Edible Carrot!" to "New Mesh - Spirited Kitchen Cupboards!" to "Winter Japanese Autumn Horn" to my personal favourites, "new Mesh - Mangle!" and "new Mesh - Street Lanterns with and without dog!"  No houses, though.  It's just as well - I'm not sure I could stomach an entire house full of strangely lumpy pastel things!
LOL!

and this egg house by numenor. nicely done but when the fuck would you need an egg house:
He did say "This unusual house was originally created for creating a series of sim-movies (to be aired on MTV) concerning the adventures of Chengwin and Chunk." So it's not just insanity.

sillies just don't appreciate a nice dick when you see one Smiley

I was inpired to build it after getting seasons penis-errific new round pool options... which seem only good for making dick shaped pools...
I think the cock house is awesome! Fitting the rooms into the, er, ballsack is interesting. Just wish it wasn't so blatant - I don't like to play with mods/items that'd make me embarrassed if someone saw my laptop screen on the train. Any chance of revising it into a nice, family-friendly snail shape?  Cheesy

* Pescado is batshit crazy, and thus it's not safe to say what he could or would do. Tongue

Pescado: You're a weird and freaky Baratron.
Pescado: Also, all Baratrons suck.

Read my Sims 2 stories!
Countess
baratron
Heretic
Knuckleheaded Knob

I love Pokemon! Thus I am a Heretic!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: 2007 June 04, 23:46:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And an entry:
The Most Baller Thing On Sim TV Cribs by SimPimpette22.

This house features 17 bathrooms + 1 "public" bathroom, yet only 6 bedrooms. The creator writes:
Fully Funished, My house cost me 2.1 million bucks...I'm not sure of the price unfurnished (which unfortunately this house is when downloaded)...

REMEMBER...If it doesn't cost over 2 million....its just not baller

The house is so unplayably big that you can't even see all the details on this really zoomed-out screenshot:

When downloaders quite rightly pointed out it would take "forever" to furnish the house, and asked why she didn't upload the version with all the furniture, she replied:
Yea...so my house doesnt come furnished because i didnt feel like putting all those links...

Serious points for style there, kid. Not.

Reading the comments, simfanatic3 wrote: Ok I admit you did a good job on this house....but you know our house battle isn't over yet, cuzzo. Just wait till i upload my mansion hehe. House... battle? So then I went to his profile and found enormous monstrosities galore, of which my favourite is Bill Gate's House(sic).

The outside is... bland.

The inside is dizzying. (Scroll down the MTS2 post for the part with "Foyer" and try not to fall over as you scroll through the maze of twisty turny windows, all alike.)

The "Lowel Level" kitchen is vile (why do people make such enormous kitchens then fill more than half of the worktops with crap so it's less usable than a kitchen with a quarter of the floor area?), while the "Upper Level" kitchen is just bland.

The fish eye camera angles of the dining room, office and "Party room" really make it, imo.

Also by simfanatic3, Paris Hilton Home. Apparently based on Paris Hilton's actual home, although I wonder why anyone would spend n million dollars on something quite so bland:

And speaking of bland: Neutral Nonsense by courtney176. I believe this was created as a joke rather than a serious upload, but it's amusingly bad. The creator writes: Since my first lot went down rather well, I went and uploaded this "colorful" lot. Neutral Nonsense is a 3x3, §136, 930 residential house modeled almost completely in...BEIGE!

Mmm, tasty.

* Pescado is batshit crazy, and thus it's not safe to say what he could or would do. Tongue

Pescado: You're a weird and freaky Baratron.
Pescado: Also, all Baratrons suck.

Read my Sims 2 stories!
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: 2007 June 05, 07:59:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That first house you posted ows my eyes.

karlynn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2007 June 09, 03:27:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is titled "Prancing in Pink" , apparently it's for a sim with no furniture who likes to run stairs?

Actually it's part of a set of 10 called "Chromatic Commarancies " all in different fun colors:

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/sims2/sets/496603/

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2007 June 09, 04:00:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's nothing more fun than messing with "boolProp constrainFloorElevation false" ....unless it's doing it in multicolor.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Chienne
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2007 June 09, 06:55:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is titled "Prancing in Pink" , apparently it's for a sim with no furniture who likes to run stairs?

That one's truly impressive in its unliveability!  Wake up in the morning, run up the stairs to make breakfast, run up the stairs to take a shower, run up the stairs to study for that last skill point needed for promotion before the carpool comes, then run down all those stairs to go to work.  Perhaps the creator can be sentenced to live in such a house. :-)

Middle-aged professional woman still plays video games.  Film at 11.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2007 June 09, 07:12:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's you.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: