More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 19, 08:26:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6510 Members
Latest Member: TGTams
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  FFS Director's Cut: More Awesome Than You
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: FFS Director's Cut: More Awesome Than You  (Read 372419 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: FFS Director's Cut: More Awesome Than You
« Reply #50 on: 2011 October 25, 18:22:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, but reading the manuals of each individual file sort of defeats the point of using the Director's Cut. The point of the Director's Cut is that you plop it in and go THIS IS AWESOME!

Mostly, your game will play as it did before, only with less bugs, less idiotic obnoxiousness, and more awesome.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ElectricSimmer
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2011 October 26, 01:07:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I specified that the original zips have manuals, because fucking surprise, THEY DO.  Just not when they are all bundled up in the directors cut.  

Doesn't change the fact that before Pes replied and you changed it that you told me to do something which made no sense because there are no manuals in the .zips for the Directors Cut. Like I said, I got all the info I needed on my own, downloaded it on my own, and now my game is awesomefied. So you didn't 'specify that the original zips have manuals', you came along with a stupid and unhelpful answer and changed it because you were wrong.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2011 October 26, 01:13:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I specified that the original zips have manuals, because fucking surprise, THEY DO.  Just not when they are all bundled up in the directors cut.  

Doesn't change the fact that before Pes replied and you changed it that you told me to do something which made no sense because there are no manuals in the .zips for the Directors Cut. Like I said, I got all the info I needed on my own, downloaded it on my own, and now my game is awesomefied. So you didn't 'specify that the original zips have manuals', you came along with a stupid and unhelpful answer and changed it because you were wrong.

Was it as stupid and unhelpful as telling someone to post a question about framework fail in the Bug Report thread?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
ElectricSimmer
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2011 October 26, 01:17:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Was it as stupid and unhelpful as telling someone to post a question about framework fail in the Bug Report thread?

Eh. If it was a framework error, surely it wouldn't have recognized awsomemod in the first place causing the game to crash?
Count
PA
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2011 October 26, 02:41:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like I said, I got all the info I needed on my own, downloaded it on my own, and now my game is awesomefied.

So, why did you ask in the first place?
ElectricSimmer
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2011 October 26, 02:50:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like I said, I got all the info I needed on my own, downloaded it on my own, and now my game is awesomefied.

So, why did you ask in the first place?

I found the info after I asked, lol it was easier to find than I assumed.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: