More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 04:17:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Ottomas family in Seasons - normal brokenness and more brokenness
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Ottomas family in Seasons - normal brokenness and more brokenness  (Read 65774 times)
cabelle
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
Re: Ottomas family in Seasons - normal brokenness and more brokenness
« Reply #25 on: 2007 March 04, 18:08:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've sent you a PM Rho. I hope it helps.  Smiley

I downloaded the updated lot debugger. I'm not finding the option to delete the glitched pregnancy though.  Undecided
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2007 March 04, 18:36:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(Question answered. Never mind.)
« Last Edit: 2007 March 04, 19:25:06 by Lorelei » Logged

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
Tina G
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2007 March 04, 18:39:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You'll find it in debug mode. I tried it on Samantha and got a bit of weirdness. Apparently it deleted her pregnancy token but.... She did not lose her pregnant body and she had the option to try for baby. I thought maybe she was just stuck like that for some odd reason, so I let her try for baby with her husband. I got the lullaby and then almost immediately, she got out of bed and gave birth... to ONE demon spawn...lol  Apparently the debugger only got rid of ONE of the twins.  Undecided  Needless to say I exited without saving. Then for the first time in my life, I downloaded the insimenator, and did what Banglenuts did.  Now the demon spawn are gone and she's properly impregnated by her husband.
rhodaloo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2007 March 04, 19:37:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks to Cabelle and another simming buddy, I have my neighborhood reset. 

I really, really don't want to download inseminator to fix Sam's pregnancy. 
PlayLives
Irritating Ignoramus

I don't speak Awesome.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2007 March 04, 20:19:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really, really don't want to download inseminator to fix Sam's pregnancy. 

Me either and SimPe won't let me open up the neighborhood memory browser to delete the pregancy token, etc.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2007 March 04, 20:33:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ACR has a morning after pill if it is within the first 24 hours after conception. Also, either ACR or Insim have the miscarriage thing, if the motives get too low in the first 24 hours, there's a chance the sim will miscarry. I had that couple of times because I wasn't watching carefully.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2007 March 04, 21:45:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You'll find it in debug mode. I tried it on Samantha and got a bit of weirdness. Apparently it deleted her pregnancy token but.... She did not lose her pregnant body and she had the option to try for baby. I thought maybe she was just stuck like that for some odd reason, so I let her try for baby with her husband. I got the lullaby and then almost immediately, she got out of bed and gave birth... to ONE demon spawn...lol  Apparently the debugger only got rid of ONE of the twins.  Undecided  Needless to say I exited without saving. Then for the first time in my life, I downloaded the insimenator, and did what Banglenuts did.  Now the demon spawn are gone and she's properly impregnated by her husband.
I tried debug mode first and had the same issue occur 1 demon spawn was born,I too exited without saving and then used the insimenator to abort. now she is not pregnant according to the ACR pregnancy scanner  and she lost her pregnant body as soon as the abortion with insimenator was done.Stupid EA and their borked genetics Tongue

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
gynarchy
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2007 March 04, 22:55:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me either and SimPe won't let me open up the neighborhood memory browser to delete the pregancy token, etc.

I had the same problem with the current release version. I downloaded the latest QA version of SimPE and was able to edit the neighborhood memory file just fine. She still waddled and other Sims still had the "rub belly" options but I had her get knocked up again and she was reset back to the invisible pregnancy state.

Opera loving chickens. Can't eat them. Can't vote for them. Can't wear them as a hat.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2007 March 04, 23:17:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You'll find it in debug mode. I tried it on Samantha and got a bit of weirdness. Apparently it deleted her pregnancy token but.... She did not lose her pregnant body and she had the option to try for baby. I thought maybe she was just stuck like that for some odd reason, so I let her try for baby with her husband. I got the lullaby and then almost immediately, she got out of bed and gave birth... to ONE demon spawn...lol
What probably happened that the pregnancy controller was still active on the lot, and when you created a new pregbaby, it immediately spawned. Check that it has the correct parentage?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Tina G
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2007 March 05, 04:42:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, after she had the one twin, the father did not get the had baby memory. So I made the baby selectable and it did not show Peter as the father. As a matter of fact, it didn't show anyone as being the father. Also before having her try for baby when she still looked pregnant there was still no option to abort the pregnancy on the lot debugger. So yes, I believe it was a leftover demon spawn. lol
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2007 March 05, 05:40:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But I thought I'd give you a heads up in the absence of any town criers.

Not absent by choice -- couldn't get into the damn site all day yesterday....  Angry

(grumble, grumble, grumble)

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2007 March 05, 09:52:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ACR has a morning after pill if it is within the first 24 hours after conception. Also, either ACR or Insim have the miscarriage thing, if the motives get too low in the first 24 hours, there's a chance the sim will miscarry. I had that couple of times because I wasn't watching carefully.

Actually, miscarriage is a function of InTeen.

A mean person laughs with you because they don't really mean it. A really mean person just laughs at you.
Tigerlilley
Hentaibait
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2007 March 05, 13:36:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Man ive been searching for this so called "deleted 2" for ages.  I assume its a way to delete sims out of the sims bin?  Can someone point me in the right direction?

<Inge> Yes, at my age it is hard to tell whether something I am saying will make me look incontinent

Venusy
Dead Member

Despite the name, I am male.Do not call me "miss".

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2007 March 05, 13:54:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Man ive been searching for this so called "deleted 2" for ages.  I assume its a way to delete sims out of the sims bin?  Can someone point me in the right direction?
Deleted 2: Electric Boogaloo.

"They say only the good die young. If that works both ways, I'm immortal."

ISTP - Independent, concise in speech, master of tools.
PlayLives
Irritating Ignoramus

I don't speak Awesome.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2007 March 05, 14:26:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had the same problem with the current release version. I downloaded the latest QA version of SimPE and was able to edit the neighborhood memory file just fine. She still waddled and other Sims still had the "rub belly" options but I had her get knocked up again and she was reset back to the invisible pregnancy state.

Where did you get the QA (Seasons) version of SimPE? Site says I have to be a member of the QA program in order to download it.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2007 March 05, 14:34:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where did you get the QA (Seasons) version of SimPE? Site says I have to be a member of the QA program in order to download it.
all you have to do is sign up for the QA group and submit it usually doessn't take long to be accepted

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: 2007 March 05, 23:40:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you fix the problem completely in SimPE?

What do you have to do?
1. delete the pregnancy token in her memory
2. change her body state to not pregnant in Sim description on the "Other" tab
3. Huh??

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
PlayLives
Irritating Ignoramus

I don't speak Awesome.

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2007 March 06, 09:35:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is another place where you have to change the #of babies count from 2 to 0, I believe.

I just installed the Insim. Obj. (removing all other hacks) and used the Reproductive Adjustor to get rid of the pregnancy. She reverted to a none-pregnancy state right away and I was able to get her pregnant again the same day. I uninstalled the Insim. obj. when I was done. It was simple and done in 1 minute.

She gave birth to twins (thanks to TwoJeff's Mutlti-birth hack) and the father is who it should be.
zoebme
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2007 March 06, 15:28:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't have any problem nuking the pregnancy with the new lot debugger. I did it right when she was waving at me due to give birth, because that's where I had saved in my backup. She reverted to non-pregnant state and I made her pregnant by the father, then forced twins and sped up the pregnancy. She gave birth only a few hours after and the babies had the right father.
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2007 March 06, 18:49:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just found out about this today.  I downloaded the obj version on InSIM and changed the father's ID to her husband.  She had healthy twins whose father is correct.  After their birth,  I shut the game down and removed InSIM.  Even though InSIM is not updated, it also doesn't break anything.  Just use it then delete it.
phyllis_p
Stupid Schlemiel

ISFJ - a tasty phyllis snack?

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2007 March 07, 05:19:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If the only "corruption" is that the twins think Patrician Wan is their other parent, I think I'll just leave my family as is (having already birthed the twins and let them come to toddlerhood before I realized who their "daddy" was).  It'll just be one of those wonderful little things that can happen in Sim-world but not the real world.  Maybe Patricia's backstory will be that she had a sex change operation, but spawned little Otto and Olivia upon Samantha Ottomas first. ;-)

Vita brevis, Ars longa.                

"And so goest thy butthurt n00bs whosoever cannot have accolades and benes heaped upon them, as in the manner of vomit from a sorority girl, to which they are accustomed." lemmiwinks 1:1
Tina G
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2007 March 07, 10:20:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I had known THIS was going to happen:

Instead of going through all the hassel of aborting the brats and then re-impregnating the mom, I may have planned a nice family tragedy as an alternative...lol!  These are two of the most butt-ugly toddlers I've ever seen. Actually almost worse than Malcolm Landgrabb's spawn!  One transitioned bald and the other with the almost bald hairstyle. Giving them some hair didn't help a whole bunch.  Shocked
cabelle
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2007 March 07, 13:21:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*screams in terror* Looks like they fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way to the ground.  Shocked

rhodaloo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2007 March 08, 14:09:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Shudders and joins Cabelle in screaming

I am so glad that I broke down and got the insiminator object. 
Tina G
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2007 March 08, 14:23:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL!  I got the insimenator long enough to un-do EA's mess too. The mistake I made was re-impregnating Sam with Peter. The demon spawn of 'whoever' were most likely a better-looking pair!  Cheesy  At this rate, I think the rest of the family will remain barren.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: