More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 09:37:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 48 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION  (Read 1100268 times)
unregister
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION
« Reply #1000 on: 2008 June 20, 08:48:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

By using the unstuck bills option, none of my sims have had to pay bills! It wipes the bills out of the mailbox. Never a repo man has shown either. Love this option!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: 2008 June 20, 13:59:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's really not how it was meant to be used, but whatever rocks your boat.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: 2008 June 23, 17:46:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh, it's pretty necessary when doing a dorm in the main 'hood. First bill my students got was $1250+.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Ms.Perception
Pinheaded Pissant

From me to you.

View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: 2008 June 25, 13:09:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just posting this in case someone else is running into the same issue. I just installed IKEA stuff and when I tried to upgrade my newly made CAS sims to be pre-Uni, the option wasn't there. Only to upgrade Pre-FT. So I exited and tried to go into one of the premade families that I hadn't played with yet, and the option to upgrade pre-Uni wasn't there either. So I don't know whether I screwed up or if EA messed up yet again.

Do you even need one of these when you don't actually post?
Krevetti
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: 2008 June 25, 14:26:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Same problem here. Some other options are missing too, not sure how many yet, but at least the fix that regenarates the portrait of a sim.

Paranoid little me thinks EA did it on purpose, they ment to mess Debugger up.  Angry

Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #1005 on: 2008 June 25, 15:18:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Reroll LTW and Cycle LTW are gone for me as well. Why fracking IKEA crap would have anything to do with this is beyond me, but there you go.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Ms.Perception
Pinheaded Pissant

From me to you.

View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: 2008 June 25, 16:40:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I forgot to mention the Cycle LTW as well. I was so caught up on the Upgrade part being gone. I wonder what else is missing. I dind't really check. I have no clue why IKEA of all things would screw it up. I'm with Krevetti, I think EA goes out of their way bork everything. Why settle for screwing your own stuff when you screw other people's functional objects as well.  Roll Eyes

Do you even need one of these when you don't actually post?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: 2008 June 25, 22:09:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Reroll LTW and Cycle LTW are gone for me as well. Why fracking IKEA crap would have anything to do with this is beyond me, but there you go.
Has to do with version-bit rollover. Unfortunately, I don't have this pack and have insufficient research data to do anything about it at this time.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: 2008 June 27, 00:10:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Make sure you have the latest version of the debugger, released last night.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
PlayLives
Irritating Ignoramus

I don't speak Awesome.

View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: 2008 June 27, 22:28:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What am I doing wrong with the perma-plat toggle? My sims remains in the perma-plat state when I try to flip the switch. Does it not work for those obtaining perma-plat by maxing out the FT life/goal bar?
Roux
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: 2008 June 28, 00:35:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's some Eaxian lag, IIRC. Try waiting until the top of the hour.

You have your way with him, and you'll never get to destroy the world; and I don't fancy spending the next six months trying to get librarian out of the carpet.
professorbutters
Humourless Egghead
Lipless Loser

Humourless Priss

View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: 2008 July 14, 06:38:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm.  I've been using the Batbox scrupulously before every birth in my hood, and it's really taken care of the "neighborhood full of Scorpios" problem, where all the kids had the same personality.  Nice variety in genetics, too.  That's why I can't figure this out:  in my main household, before the first child was born this generation, I saved, hit the batbox, and then made sure I played up to the first birth.  Second birth:  I saved, hit the batbox, and then played up to the second birth.  I just aged up the second kid to toddler, and they appear to be clones:  same face, same hair color (brown) same eye color (light blue) and the same personality--Scorpio, 7/3/8/6/2.  This has never happened before when I used the batbox.  Am I doing something wrong?

I have up through BV, no patch (not available for Mac), most of the hacks are Awesomeware, Lot Debugger and all Awesomeware are most recent releases.

PB

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: 2008 July 14, 07:17:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coincidence happens. The thing is basically a sequence, so if you happened to randomly roll the same advance value, it will end up being the same output. It just occasionally happens. That's what it means to be "random".

professorbutters
Humourless Egghead
Lipless Loser

Humourless Priss

View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: 2008 July 14, 07:26:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, poop.  I was afraid that was the case.  Well, it's still much better than always getting the same kid, over and over. 

PB

Sivany
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: 2008 July 21, 11:00:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I recently downloaded the latest version of the lotdebugger. All was fine until yesterday when I tried to use the "prep sim for delete" option, when I got the attached error.

I'm thinking either I've downloaded something else that's causing a hack conflict or it's because I used that program by Dizzy which turns the batbox into a vase of flowers. I can't read these error logs at all so if someone could give a second opinion before I spend ages removing hacks to see which one is causing the problem I'd be grateful (my game takes 30-40mins to load from start up to lot). This error occured on two seperate lots and when I tried to delete a few different sims.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Milhouse Trixibelle Saltfucker III
Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

How is a weasel like a writing desk?

View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: 2008 July 21, 12:03:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Funny, that's exactly what I got; I thought I had done something wrong.
For the record, I do not have anything to turn the box into flowers, nor is anything conflicting with it that HCDU shows. Perhaps - heresy though it is - Pescado broke something? Wink

04:49 <@Pescado> That seems somehow unnecessarily cruel.

21:17 < Kewian> Trixie one day you are going to pay for your crimes.

Your source for blood and circuses.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: 2008 July 22, 02:14:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not seeing how this error is possible, given that the syntax appears to match, but will conduct additional tests. It will be fixed or removed in the next version.

sleep
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: 2008 September 12, 11:59:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello!

I am having a problem with a jump bug caused by attraction markers I think. I found a thread at MTS2 (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?p=1960925#post1960925) describing exactly the problem in my game, and Pescado had posted that nuking the attraction markers would fix it.

I did that, and it hasn't changed. With all CC out, excepting the debugger, the problem remains. I tried everything else I could think of, including forcing errors on the sims, and nothing helps. Sadly, I saved after it started, and my last backup is annoyingly far back in the process; I'll lose a lot of changes if I have to go that way.

I have up to Freetime, excluding Pets. What else can I try?
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: 2008 September 12, 15:11:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it only one sim? That Denise Jacquet or whatever that came with Bluewater Village has always thrown those errors for me, even in a clean game. Kill her. Kill her now.

Capitalism, Ho!
My Urinal
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: 2008 September 12, 15:27:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If it's Denise Jacquet, there's an option to nuke dead romances on the batbox.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
sleep
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1020 on: 2008 September 12, 21:43:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, it's one or two of my own sims. I'm pretty sure what caused it. I aged her (and then him also) using the Insiminator, and omeone on that MTS2 thread also mentioned that it tended to be connected with aging.

Does the problem spread? I'm frightened to play at all in case it gets worse and I have to nuke the whole hood - which is a fairly new one I was really getting into. It was going very well until this happened!

I had one thought overnight which I will try - I hjaven't nuked the markers before, so I don't know if I should have done it for every sim on the lot? There's no option about dead romances that I have seen, and anyway, both sims are alive and well - except that they may have to split up if they can't interact.
sleep
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: 2008 September 12, 23:42:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Update and extra info - nuking all the attraction markers for every sim in the household made no difference, and this time I found all the sims frozen in place as well. The menus look right, apart from the two affected sims, but nobody does anything at all. This is in a game with no CC apart from the batbox. Perhaps I should take this to a different thread now, it looks like more than just tthe attraction markers?
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: 2008 September 13, 01:25:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Update and extra info - nuking all the attraction markers for every sim in the household made no difference, and this time I found all the sims frozen in place as well. The menus look right, apart from the two affected sims, but nobody does anything at all. This is in a game with no CC apart from the batbox. Perhaps I should take this to a different thread now, it looks like more than just tthe attraction markers?

the attraction marker problem your having is probably caused by how you aged them, read this --> http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php/topic,1352.0.html
sleep
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: 2008 September 13, 01:35:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I already was sure it was the aging that caused it. I worked out how to fix the frozen problem - resetting all the sims, and then I get an error for the crib. Once the crib is deleted, everything moves again. Not sure if I actually needed to reset the sims as well.

Thanks for that link, it looks worth trying. Resetting, nuking markers and all is having no effect on them.

update - Twojeffs' method didn't help. I aged them down to child with Insim, then grew them up with the Blender as directed. No change. I also nuked the attraction markers yet again, and reset both of them, to no avail. What else can I do?

Edit: I got some more suggestions from Simbology, but in the end re-doing that aging process did work at last. Took several attempts, and the sims turned blue twice - but the debugger fixed that.

Thanks for your help.
« Last Edit: 2008 September 13, 05:50:15 by sleep » Logged
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: 2008 September 14, 15:26:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh, it's pretty necessary when doing a dorm in the main 'hood. First bill my students got was $1250+.
Use "moveobjects on" to delete the mailbox on dorm lots.  Dorm lots aren't supposed to get bills, but you have to remove the mailbox manually after changing your lot type to a dorm on a user-created lot.  Maxis dorm lots already come sans mailbox.

I've found that the "jump rope" option in Apartment Life generates those wacky invisible tiles.  I had started up a TALE OF EPIC LOVE between two families in my apartment complex, and their teens were embarking upon their first date, while took place on their home lot because, well, they're poor teens, not the Rockefellers.  Unfortunately, Jacob's attempts to impress Tess with his cooking skills went awry because his little sister had skipped rope earlier that day, apparently leaving an invisible tile right in front of the stove.

I'm basing this conclusion on the fact that his sister Katie is the only family member who has skipped rope, and whenever Jacob was directed to cook, he threw the "I can't do that" Sim hissyfit, with an accompanying "jumping rope" icon thought balloon.  I've tried the Lot Debugger option for refrigerator invisible tiles, but it didn't seem to do anything.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 48 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: