More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:52:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 48 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION  (Read 1100375 times)
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
Re: FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION
« Reply #925 on: 2008 February 22, 13:08:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thanks Bastdawn - I figured purplehaze could search and find it if she thought that might be the problem.  Thanks for the info on how to do a Pets version.  I've never messed with anything like that in SimPE, but it doesn't sound to hard.  Maybe I'll be brave and learn something new!

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
Simergy
Asinine Airhead

I am in shape. Round is a shape.

View Profile
« Reply #926 on: 2008 February 22, 18:51:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanx for the info, BastDawn.  I also checked out your uploads to MTS2.  Very nice.

Back to the magic wand files, I have a problem challenge.

I used a tutorial to make recolors and it told me to get Wizard of SimPE.  When it was installed, it made it impossible for me to access the regular SimPE program.  Urp!

Better safe than sorry
Sky
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #927 on: 2008 February 28, 18:00:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My lot debugger disappeared when I installed Freetime. Is a new version being worked on?
gynarchy
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #928 on: 2008 February 28, 18:07:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My lot debugger disappeared when I installed Freetime. Is a new version being worked on?

Did you re-enable CC and restart the game?

Opera loving chickens. Can't eat them. Can't vote for them. Can't wear them as a hat.
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #929 on: 2008 February 28, 19:05:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

El Presidente, can we get a description added to the first post about the One True Hobby (to rule them all) and LTA edit options?

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
Baronetess
snowyrat
Asinine Airhead

Save the kittun!

View Profile
« Reply #930 on: 2008 February 28, 21:14:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it just me, or is the "regenerate portraiture" option really lost from Batman's lunchbox?  Huh
(FT not yet installed, BV p2 +the latest FFSdebugger for BV)
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #931 on: 2008 February 28, 21:23:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it just me, or is the "regenerate portraiture" option really lost from Batman's lunchbox?  Huh
(FT not yet installed, BV p2 +the latest FFSdebugger for BV)

Heh. I thought that, too. It's now under... um... "Info"(?). Argh - can't remember, but it can be found in a sub menu now Smiley.

Edit:
It's under "Fix"
« Last Edit: 2008 February 28, 21:45:16 by sloppyhousewife » Logged

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

Baronetess
snowyrat
Asinine Airhead

Save the kittun!

View Profile
« Reply #932 on: 2008 February 28, 22:04:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Edit:
It's under "Fix"
There it is. Thanks and a cookie for you.  Smiley
Captain Swooptie
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #933 on: 2008 February 28, 22:19:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are there special circumstances required to use the One True Hobby selector? It's not showing up anywhere for me.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #934 on: 2008 February 29, 01:31:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right now, you can't use the One True Hobby selector if it has been discovered already. I am currently assessing the risks involved in changing it after a sim has already applied the benefits for having it. Only sim which does not have their One True Hobby lit up on the panel, I.E., fresh out of CAS or neighborhood conversion, can use it.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
KatEnigma
Axe Murderer
Souped!

ENFJ

View Profile
« Reply #935 on: 2008 March 01, 07:12:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That sucks. Two kids in a row are Sports nuts, I'd assume because their mom is. And they know this when they age to toddler. Bah. But I'd rather be annoyed than have a borked game. It's not like I can't ignore One True Hobby anyway

"There is a tragic flaw in our precious Constitution, and I don't know what can be done to fix it. This is it: Only nut cases want to be president."

- Kurt Vonnegut
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #936 on: 2008 March 01, 07:36:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, after thorough review, we were not able to find any negative side effects associated with spontaneously changing it, so the next version will allow this. And didn't you Soup?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
KatEnigma
Axe Murderer
Souped!

ENFJ

View Profile
« Reply #937 on: 2008 March 01, 07:53:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh good. For kid #3, I solved the issue by making him selectable as a baby and choosing for him then.  It would be nice to be able to change one of the others, though. I'll be watching for the update.

Souping is for wusses.

"There is a tragic flaw in our precious Constitution, and I don't know what can be done to fix it. This is it: Only nut cases want to be president."

- Kurt Vonnegut
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #938 on: 2008 March 01, 15:05:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado, presumably your hack for the one true hobby uses the new PersonData 0xD7?  Can you tell me the index number you started from for the hobby ID?  Ie for Cuisine, which is the first hobby, do you stuff a 0 or a 1 in PersonData 0xD7?

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #939 on: 2008 March 01, 15:08:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Neither. You stuff the index of the index the "Enthusiasm" is stored on. You can find these in constant set 0x16F. Those values are in the order given by the MakeStringAction strings in the Debugger, since I just started at Temp0 = 0 and iterated upwards using Const 0x16F:[temp0]. They run from 0x16F:0x00 to 0x0A. 0x06 appears to be unused for no particularly obvious reason and a big hole simply exists there. Cuisine is hobby 0x04 by this scheme, so you'd stick 0x16F:0x04 in Persondata D7 to make The One True Hobby Cuisine. If you stick JUST "0x04", your game blows up.

Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #940 on: 2008 March 01, 15:28:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Blech!  Silly EA.  I am sure they're just trying to make things harder for us than needs be.  Thanks for the info Smiley

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #941 on: 2008 March 01, 15:43:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, the method makes a certain amount of logical sense and is analogous to how Skill Indexes are handled. So it's entirely expected that it's done this way. But now you know.

SimOtaku
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #942 on: 2008 March 02, 04:29:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, after thorough review, we were not able to find any negative side effects associated with spontaneously changing it, so the next version will allow this. And didn't you Soup?

That is a good news, Pescado. I will wait for the next version Smiley.
Captain Scarlet
Retardo Lander

Though the mysterons plan to conquer the earth....

View Profile
« Reply #943 on: 2008 March 09, 22:56:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pes, not meaning to be lary but why did you include the DECIMATE option? for testing purposes?

...This indestructible man will show what he's worth!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #944 on: 2008 March 10, 13:25:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pes, not meaning to be lary but why did you include the DECIMATE option? for testing purposes?
Yes. It's also buried in the Shift-CLICK only options and comes with a warning box saying not to use it. Let me guess, despite all the obstacles involved in finding it, you pushed the button anyway?

Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #945 on: 2008 March 10, 14:33:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes. It's also buried in the Shift-CLICK only options and comes with a warning box saying not to use it. Let me guess, despite all the obstacles involved in finding it, you pushed the button anyway?

What does 'Decimate' do? Kill one in 10 of your sims?

Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #946 on: 2008 March 10, 15:20:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's also buried in the Shift-CLICK only options and comes with a warning box saying not to use it. Let me guess, despite all the obstacles involved in finding it, you pushed the button anyway?

If there was an "End the World" button, hidden in a cave, on a sheer cliff face, protected by booby traps, and with a large red sign saying "do not push under any circumstances", someone would push it just to see what would happen.

Tribulatio proxima est
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #947 on: 2008 March 10, 15:41:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What does 'Decimate' do? Kill one in 10 of your sims?

Pretty much, yea.  And it's non-discriminate, so it kills any sims, playable/townie/downtownie/etc.  I seem to recall a discussion about it way back when, that Pesc primarily used it for testing, but it can also be a way to 'mass cull' a hood (though not without dangers).  I wouldn't use it. Smiley

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Captain Scarlet
Retardo Lander

Though the mysterons plan to conquer the earth....

View Profile
« Reply #948 on: 2008 March 10, 19:01:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

no, i havent got the .lot debugger as i keep hax to aminumum

...This indestructible man will show what he's worth!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #949 on: 2008 March 10, 19:29:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I should add a KILL EMMA button that will find and kill the nearest Emma.

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 48 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: