More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 18:11:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 48 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION  (Read 1112534 times)
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
Re: FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION
« Reply #600 on: 2007 February 17, 00:54:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My sim got married and moved out of his parents house to an unoccupied lot.  Parents also own businesses.  It would have been a bit hard to move the business to an unoccupied lot.  He was the one with the money, so his spouse couldn't occupy the big fancy mansion and ask him to move in.   I'm planning on doing the same thing again and I'd rather like to get it right next time.  I'll try and pin down where the remaining problems are from the first move and maybe sell the business and buy it back. 

step 1 - clean up on the old lot
When? Before the son moved out, while he was in the lot bin or once he was in his new house? 

step 2 - clean up on the new lot

step 3 ? check the businesses are working as intended.. and no options coming up on the lotdebugger anywhere?
Just to be clear - will the options always come up at the business lot because the owner is there or are they only coming up because there is a mess that needs clearing up?

I guess I've lots those 1st simoleon certs forever... Sad  unless I can re-create them somehow..   I really wanted a trophy wall full of the damn things in his office!  Do they have any practical use in game?  You can buy duplicate deeds, why not duplicate 1st simoleon certs?

magicmoon - I don't know about home businesses - mine are community lot businesses.

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: 2007 February 17, 21:07:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know what they do other than make everyone nod in approval and say "Uh-huh!" every time they walk past. 
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #602 on: 2007 February 17, 23:56:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know what they do other than make everyone nod in approval and say "Uh-huh!" every time they walk past. 

Thats the "Best of the Best Reward" and he makes the Customers Buybar faster filled or something. I have nothing seen done by the 1st Simoleon certs exept mybe fun up like Paintings do.

You can buy duplicate deeds, why not duplicate 1st simoleon certs?

Because it is the fist Simoleon your Sim earns in his business. Wink Where is the point if he can get a Duplikate, he should stay unike or it would not be the first one.
« Last Edit: 2007 February 18, 00:06:18 by Havelock » Logged
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #603 on: 2007 February 18, 00:16:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks like the awesome, shiny lotdebugger has fixed the business problems even though I did it in the wrong order originally.

I'm still getting options for "move business HQ home" when my owner is on one of his business lots and has his mother there employed as manager.  She also owns a business.  I didn't touch the option as the situation looked "as intended" to me.   Under what circumstances would I want to use this option on a business lot?   Given the dodgy clean up of business transfers, is running an estate agency actually a mess creating proposition?

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: 2007 February 18, 15:54:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks like the awesome, shiny lotdebugger has fixed the business problems even though I did it in the wrong order originally.

I'm still getting options for "move business HQ home" when my owner is on one of his business lots and has his mother there employed as manager.
Normal. Business tokens are family-related, not lot-related, so it doesn't matter what lot you're on specifically (although some options may be disabled off home lots). The option exists on the off-chance you want to move a sim in, crunching the family in the process (last member of a family moving out causes the family to be destroyed, resulting in the loss of all family tokens, so you have to use this option BEFORE moving in in this case).

She also owns a business.  I didn't touch the option as the situation looked "as intended" to me.   Under what circumstances would I want to use this option on a business lot?   Given the dodgy clean up of business transfers, is running an estate agency actually a mess creating proposition?
There's no particular reason why you'd choose to do this at a business lot, unless for some reason you're marrying sims in ON a business lot, which seems to mess up the game if you do

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Karen
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: 2007 March 02, 03:28:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Question about the new temperature stats:  What exactly does the "delta" value mean?
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: 2007 March 02, 04:24:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Question about the new temperature stats:  What exactly does the "delta" value mean?

If he's using it in the standard way, I think it would mean how rapidly the value is changing in whatever direction it's changing in. It would be an indicator that your sims temp is rising (or falling) at that value per whatever time period it takes for the temp to change.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
trudy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: 2007 March 05, 12:21:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

II. UPGRADE PRE-UNI SIM
     Upgrades an Adult or Elder sim to 6 want slots/2 locks + Uni graduation
     with no major. Most useful for pre-Uni sims so that they aren't
     permanently confined to second-class citizen status.

Is this option deactivated at the moment? and are there any plans to reactivate it?
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: 2007 March 06, 05:15:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It still works for me.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: 2007 March 06, 05:27:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe the 'upgrade' option only works for pre-existing sims, like those that come with the game and various EPs/SPs, and the townies.  If you want ot upgrade a custom or b.i.g. sim, you can use TJ's college adjuster.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #610 on: 2007 March 06, 05:29:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, it works for any adult who does not have the college memories. Including CAS Sims and college drop-outs. But IIRC not for Sims who were kicked from college due to academic suspension.
Maybe the "uneducated" memory given to Sims who miss college prevents it?
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: 2007 March 06, 05:34:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I know it works for CAS sims.  I've done this several times lately.  Perhaps Trudy could give us more details as to what type of Sims she is trying to upgrade?
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: 2007 March 06, 05:36:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah yes, now that I think about it it does work for CAS adult sims.  It may be that the 'uneducated' memory blocks it, since I've never seen it for an adult b.i.g. sim (though just about all of my b.i.gs. go to uni anyway).

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: 2007 March 06, 05:43:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it has to do with the fact that CAS sims never had the opportunity to go to college, like the adult sims from other expansions who cannot go to college because they are past the eligible age.  But if your sim was a teen or younger and had the opportunity to go to college, but is a big fat loser, the Debugger isn't going to help you cheat them to degree status.  Wink
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: 2007 March 06, 05:46:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

B.I.G. Sim?

And I still use the Upgrade option. I upgraded a lot of the Riverblossom simmies that way. It works fine on both pre-existing and CAS sims.

Are you using the current version? Mayhaps yours is out of date, and it is removing the option for you.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
trudy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #615 on: 2007 March 06, 05:50:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, so the option was just deactivated because the poor sim did not deserve it ;-)

My mess I gess, I moved a dormy in with squinges no memory loss in place. So he has the memory of going to college, just not of graduating. I had hoped the debugger could fix this. But well.. if not he will have to live with it ;-)
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #616 on: 2007 March 06, 05:52:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you are SimPe handy, you can delete the memory of going to college and try it that way.

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #617 on: 2007 March 06, 05:55:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is the dormie still in college?  You can't upgrade a sim on campus either, just like you can't upgrade teens at home.  I haven't tried it on dormies.  If you're moving them into a dorm with playable sims, theoretically they can still get the want slots the "legal" way. 

ETA:  If you're moving them back to the home neighborhood, I've heard this can be a bit buggy, so you might have to do what Jelenedra suggested in that case. 
trudy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #618 on: 2007 March 06, 06:12:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hm.. IŽll try that, simpe is easy enough mostly. I was just a bit worried about it not beeing updated for seasons an such, but I gess for i minor thing like this... thanx
« Last Edit: 2007 March 06, 06:29:33 by trudy » Logged
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #619 on: 2007 March 06, 07:06:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

B.I.G. Sim?

Born-in-game. Smiley

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
trudy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #620 on: 2007 March 06, 07:08:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

nah, simpe just gives me an error when I try to get to the memory.
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #621 on: 2007 March 06, 15:54:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you have a current version of SimPe? =P

Thanks, jsalemi, I should've known that.

gynarchy
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #622 on: 2007 March 06, 16:52:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You'll probably need the newest QA version of SimPE - I had the same problem with the last release version. Just sign up for the QA program and once in you can download it.

Opera loving chickens. Can't eat them. Can't vote for them. Can't wear them as a hat.
Baronet
SimDebster
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #623 on: 2007 March 17, 05:43:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a penguin stuck on a portal on one of my lots.  At first the penguin just walked in place over the portal.  I used the Force Errors option (both on and off world) with the ffs lot debugger.  All that this does is switch the penguin to the opposite portal and it no longer walks in place but is more of a statue now.  My Sim cannot interact with the penguin to try and shoo it.  I have tried using the lot debugger a few times and each time the penguin is sent to the opposite portal.  Any suggestions?
vilia
Juvenile Jackass

Robin-chwaaan

View Profile
« Reply #624 on: 2007 March 17, 12:08:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try the "moveobjects on" cheat and then go into buy mode and delete the penguin.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 48 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: