More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 00:02:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 48 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION  (Read 1100657 times)
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION
« Reply #575 on: 2007 January 09, 09:54:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't even have to have a random number generator, just click the randomize button a random number of times, discard the Sim, and exit CAS.  Wink
miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #576 on: 2007 January 09, 10:09:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, but the die almost enforces unique random numbers.  Unless you left your dice in the sun and they melted slightly so now they're weighted...
CatGirl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: 2007 January 09, 17:51:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, I'll just roll a virtual die -- and the number of times I click is going to be limited by my physical ability to do it.

But am I correct that there is only one version of the debugger? Do I have to break down and install Nightlife to take advantage of all the features? (I don't get the option to refresh thumbnails either.)
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #578 on: 2007 January 10, 06:16:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't get regenerate portrait to work until I installed OFB, so I know that some options that are available are EP Dependant.

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
Eggs
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: 2007 January 10, 17:16:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Due to a combination of the Debugger's Stuck Smart effect, and me deleting the thinking cap while it was on a sim's head, my sim seems to have a permanently stuck IQ of 700 and "Make me...." isn't showing up. How do I fix this?

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #580 on: 2007 January 10, 17:20:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is a problem???  Well, you could force an error on the sim so it is reset.  This usually puts them back at the baseline IQ of 100.  That's what happens when you install a new EP, patch, or certain hacks.
miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: 2007 January 10, 17:24:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, that's how I lost my stuck Smart Milk! 

(I had Sims get stuck in actions that wouldn't cancel and had to force errors.)
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #582 on: 2007 January 10, 19:33:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since installing Pets my lots have reset so everyone is at home when their lot is first played. I click on "fix work state" on the lot debugger but nothing happens. Children who have just aged and haven't attended school yet are being handed D grades because they missed school, which is worse than the warnings that the adults missed work since I'm using harder, harder grades.

Is there a problem or am I doing something wrong? I thought it was supposed to send Sims to work or school if there had been reset and are now at home. Clicking on the car doesn't give the options to take the kids to school or to go to work. I suppose it's because it is too late in the day.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #583 on: 2007 January 13, 02:07:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fix Work State sets the "no penalty for not being at work" bit, so your sim can then be sent to work in a car without being permanently penalized for being "late", or just no sent at all (no pay either). It has no effect on school.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
V
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #584 on: 2007 January 13, 05:02:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then why does that option show up every single sim day?

I want people to stop saying, "Son of a bitch". Instead we should say "Son of an ASS" because that is more accurate. Spread the word!

ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #585 on: 2007 January 13, 20:29:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sim ElfPuddle just had an identical second child

With whom? Pictures?

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #586 on: 2007 January 16, 23:42:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since installing Pets my lots have reset so everyone is at home when their lot is first played. I click on "fix work state" on the lot debugger but nothing happens. Children who have just aged and haven't attended school yet are being handed D grades because they missed school, which is worse than the warnings that the adults missed work since I'm using harder, harder grades.

Is there a problem or am I doing something wrong? I thought it was supposed to send Sims to work or school if there had been reset and are now at home. Clicking on the car doesn't give the options to take the kids to school or to go to work. I suppose it's because it is too late in the day.

A "Time Warp" back to 7am might work better.  Then everyone can go to school and work normally.
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #587 on: 2007 February 12, 03:41:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've just moved a business owner to a new lot and, yes, it's messed up. Said he had to visit the lot before he could check in with the manager. The "move business home option" came up on the lot debugger at his new house so I chose it.  I was expecting it to disappear when the problem was fixed, but it didn't disappear.  Should one click fix the mess if it's fixable?  I clicked lots of times and it still didn't disappear.  Should it be on a business lot rather than at his house?

I've also lost all the 1st simoleon awards from his businesses - they disappeared when I hit undo while moving stuff in and out of the inventory.  so did a plate of omelettes. Huh  I guess that's a separate problem , but I want them back!  How?

I'd swear some of the wages changed during the move as well - can't see why else the cashier on one lot and the manager on another were suddenly overpaid when they weren't before.  I have relevant wages. 

Still playing base +OFB only.

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #588 on: 2007 February 12, 11:06:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have all Ep's up to OFB now.

When I priorly had the Pet ep, the option to change sims into vampire or zombie was appearing on it.

With OFB  and without the pet ep, there is only the option to change sims into zombie.  I tried it and nothing happened.  My sim did not change appearance at all and I was wondering what is that option really for, should the sim change into a zombie or not?  And should the option to change into vampire appear or not with OFB only?
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #589 on: 2007 February 12, 11:14:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I priorly had the Pet ep, the option to change sims into vampire or zombie was appearing on it.

With OFB  and without the pet ep, there is only the option to change sims into zombie.  I tried it and nothing happened.  My sim did not change appearance at all and I was wondering what is that option really for, should the sim change into a zombie or not?  And should the option to change into vampire appear or not with OFB only?

Vampires should appear with NL, and Zombies only if you have Uni, I would assume.

INFP or something
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #590 on: 2007 February 12, 12:45:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have all the ep's, as I said already, I just don't have the pet ep install anymore.  All the others are install.

And I did not simply uninstall the pet ep.  I actually uninstall and reinstall everything except for the pet EP.  and I have the OFB patch 2 install.
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #591 on: 2007 February 12, 13:52:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ah, the "with OFB without Pets" thing confused me, thought you had at one point been missing some EPs. no idea, then, sorry

INFP or something
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #592 on: 2007 February 12, 17:06:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um, no, the option to turn someone into a Vampire appears on TJs' College Adjuster.  The option to turn someone into a Werewolf appeared on the Lot Debugger, along with the option to turn them into a Zombie.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
kutto
Senator

Hamsome

View Profile
« Reply #593 on: 2007 February 12, 17:11:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How do access those "Turn into..." options? I've tried Debug mode and shift+click, but I've never seen them.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #594 on: 2007 February 12, 18:07:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I saw it under Make me...Smart/Stupid, Zombie.
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #595 on: 2007 February 12, 18:43:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your right Joe.. it was indeed zombie and werewolves.  Sorry.

It still does not explain to me what it does and how to use the zombie option.  When I tried it , my sim did not change one bit and the option was no longer available.  Do I need to make the Sim change outfit or take a shower before it takes effect?

The RTFM does not help, I did not saw any mention about these option in it.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #596 on: 2007 February 12, 19:41:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It takes a little while for them to 'turn', as I recall.  Something that makes them change appearance speeds up the process.  I've not used it on playables, but I have on random townies, and I don't notice a change until the next time I see them in a walk-by or at a community lot.

However, if Zombie Apocalypse is active, they change as soon as they lose the fight.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #597 on: 2007 February 13, 03:26:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone know about those business options I was asking about a few posts up?

UPDATE - I went back to mum and dad's lot - the lotdebugger had an option to get rid of data for businesses that weren't based there any longer.  Once I'd clicked on that it went away.  Then I went back to the son's new house and was pleased to see the lotdebugger options had vanished.   So I guess you need to clean up on the lot where the business owner used to live first and then check for problems in the new home.

However, I did see a "move business home" option on one of the business lots.  Clicking on it didn't make it go away.  Have to check all the other lots sytematically I suppose.
« Last Edit: 2007 February 15, 04:25:46 by cwykes » Logged

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #598 on: 2007 February 16, 16:33:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've just moved a business owner to a new lot and, yes, it's messed up. Said he had to visit the lot before he could check in with the manager. The "move business home option" came up on the lot debugger at his new house so I chose it.  I was expecting it to disappear when the problem was fixed, but it didn't disappear.  Should one click fix the mess if it's fixable?  I clicked lots of times and it still didn't disappear.  Should it be on a business lot rather than at his house?
The Move Business HQ option will appear anytime a business owner who has his "headquarters" tokens based on another lot is present on your lot. This allows you to transfer the flag of, say, a prospective move-in or spouse BEFORE you move him in, which is important if the move-in process dismantles the target's family due to moving in everyone from that family. I have no idea why it's not working, other than that you've previously corrupted the tokens by moving around. Try to get rid of duplicate data from other lots as well. And make sure you're using the latest version.

I've also lost all the 1st simoleon awards from his businesses - they disappeared when I hit undo while moving stuff in and out of the inventory.  so did a plate of omelettes. Huh  I guess that's a separate problem , but I want them back!  How?
Unrelated Maxis problem. Cannot be fixed by hacking. Do not undo moving things in and out of the inventory.

I'd swear some of the wages changed during the move as well - can't see why else the cashier on one lot and the manager on another were suddenly overpaid when they weren't before.  I have relevant wages.
The "paidness" tag tends to be slow to update for whatever reason. Check the QC of the employee if you're there for the real scoop. If QC < 1%, then  they're properly paid.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #599 on: 2007 February 16, 23:49:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Move Business HQ option will appear anytime a business owner who has his "headquarters" tokens based on another lot is present on your lot. This allows you to transfer the flag of, say, a prospective move-in or spouse BEFORE you move him in, which is important if the move-in process dismantles the target's family due to moving in everyone from that family.

So to make sure I understand correctly...

Sim A owns a business in Bluewater. She is scheduled to marry Sim B and move into his home. So we are on Sim B's lot just before the wedding. We should click "Move Business HQ" just before they marry so that the first Sim's business is transfered correctly? Or should this be done only if Sim A had a home business instead?

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 48 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: