More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 10:31:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 48 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION  (Read 1100779 times)
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION
« Reply #375 on: 2006 May 25, 23:35:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd agree with that, but I'd run the conflict check first as it has to be done with the hacks in the downloads folder.  I run it now whenever I put a new hack in, just to be sure.

Zephyr Zodiac
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: 2006 May 29, 22:59:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

* BlueSoup bows in JM's general direction.   Kiss

I absolutely adore the new portrait regenerator.  It comes in very useful to update their picture when they have new clothes too, that never seem to update themselves.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: 2006 May 30, 00:09:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, they update fine if you buy them with the clothing tool, but otherwise, it's a real pain having to send them to the mirror!

My game's loaded at present, and I'm in the middle of stuff, but as soon as I close it down, all those shiny updated hacks are going in!  Thank you, JM (I know you don't like to be thanked, but I like thanking people, so you're stuck with being thanked!)   Grin

Zephyr Zodiac
BlueSoup
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: 2006 May 30, 00:20:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't like the clothing tool, although there is also this option on that as well.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: 2006 May 30, 00:52:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's saved me from countless trips down to the shops, and the extra cost is worth it - although I have a dresser from SimGedoehns which does the same thing.

Zephyr Zodiac
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: 2006 May 30, 00:52:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why don't you like the clothing tool, Blue?  I like using it when sims age, to pick out all their different outfits instead of being horrified when they change into bright orange jammies.  Really, who wears bright orange pajamas???
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: 2006 May 30, 01:21:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pregnant sims?

Zephyr Zodiac
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: 2006 May 30, 01:47:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Only because they have no choice!   Angry  I have always wished there was a way we could choose what clothes pregnant sims wear.  I am using Morague's default maternity replacement clothes, but they still get the same old PJs.  And I tried Squinge's hack, but I kept getting errors, so I took it out.  Fortunately, they only wear maternity PJs for a couple of nights. 
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: 2006 May 30, 02:00:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Only nights? Grin

I use the clothing tool quite often when toddlers get those dreadful Nightlife PJs!  Or those horrible pretend suits!  The only thing I don't like about it (and the same applies to the clothing racks, or anything to do with clothing,)  is if you forget to save the new outfit, it moves on to the next and you can't go back, and have to do it all again!  And I don't like the way they do clothes-buying in shops - it was far better in sims 1, when a sim could try something on, and then they (or their date) had the option to buy.  I used to really like in Hot Date how sims could buy each other presents when they were out on a date, or buy something and take it home for their wife, husband or child.

Zephyr Zodiac
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: 2006 May 30, 02:40:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I miss that from Hot Date where you could choose to buy an outfit after trying it on.

I have all of SimSquirts toddler outfits, so my toddlers often transition into one of those, though not always.  Smiley
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: 2006 May 30, 02:42:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why don't you like the clothing tool, Blue?  I like using it when sims age, to pick out all their different outfits instead of being horrified when they change into bright orange jammies.  Really, who wears bright orange pajamas???
Lotsa people. Generally people known as things like "#41351986".

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: 2006 May 30, 02:46:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll bet Pescado wears longjohns!  (I believe in the US known as a Union suit?)

Zephyr Zodiac
BlueSoup
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: 2006 May 30, 02:59:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll bet Pescado wears longjohns!  (I believe in the US known as a Union suit?)

Maybe back in 1899.  Tongue  They're still called long johns here, although I would bet he wears Kevlar and other assorted body armour instead.
« Last Edit: 2006 May 30, 03:14:48 by BlueSoup » Logged
akatonbo
Lipless Loser

a red dragonfly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #388 on: 2006 May 30, 03:05:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kevlar doesn't sound very comfortable to sleep in, but then again, since he doesn't sleep, he probably doesn't need pajamas at all. Wink

Troubleshooting info: all EPs and SPs, most hacks Awesome but some not, no inTeen.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: 2006 May 30, 03:07:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My grandma wore a Union suit when she was a kid.  We don't have them anymore.  I don't think they are the same as what we when we lived up north, which was thermal underwear, also called long johns.  I haven't worn them in years, as we have no need for them in the South.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: 2006 May 30, 03:22:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't ever remember wearing them either, though I do just remember an awful undergarment called a Liberty Bodice - Liberty was one thing you didn't have when you were buttoned into one of those!

Zephyr Zodiac
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: 2006 May 30, 03:55:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bluesoup is probably like me and don't have a lot of kids in game which will grow-up into teen and then into, well you know the order. 

I am not using the clothing tool either since I see no reason why, all my Sims are CAS adult sims for which I already choose their clothes.  maybe if I can get myself to have 2nd generation Sims I will find that tool useful.

I absolutely adore the new portrait regenerator.  It comes in very useful to update their picture when they have new clothes too, that never seem to update themselves.

Thanks, I was just about to ask what this new option does.  I found it odd though while I was on a regular hood community lot the option showed on the debugger.  Is it normal that it appears there?
BlueSoup
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: 2006 May 30, 03:57:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's there all the time - it's not an option that only comes up when something is broken.
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: 2006 May 30, 04:00:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thanks for the info.  As long as it cannot cause any problem if by mistake I choose this option on the debugger while on a community lot, I really don't mind it showing everywhere. Smiley
BlueSoup
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: 2006 May 30, 04:01:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It won't do anything except change the pose your Sim is in.  And you can always change that again if you don't like it.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: 2006 May 30, 08:13:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is neat.  Sometimes I like a sim in a particular pose, and then you update their appearance, and it changes.  Some poses make them look retarded.  Tongue
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: 2006 May 30, 08:42:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is neat.  Sometimes I like a sim in a particular pose, and then you update their appearance, and it changes.  Some poses make them look retarded.  Tongue
That was part of what prompted me to seize on this discovery, the ease of making a non-stupid pose.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
nesschap
Asinine Airhead

Who?

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: 2006 June 15, 14:53:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi I loved this hack and just downloaded it yesterday so the I could reroll the LTW....worked great....but I don't seem to see all the options that this hack has to offer....like just for one...the astrological thingee....and many others.....can someone explain what the debug mode is???   Maybe that is my problem..not sure... Huh

Thank you all for your help..yoru great..

Everytime I close the door on reality, it comes in a window.
BlueSoup
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: 2006 June 15, 14:57:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Debug mode is when boolprop testingcheatsenabled true is activated.  Some of the options will only show up when the box detects a problem on the lot as well.  And things like "Wipe mystery Sim memories" will only show up if it's a viable option.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: 2006 June 15, 16:41:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, it wouldn't be a good idea to wipe those memories from a single parent - even if they don't know who the other parent is!  (Or maybe they just aren't prepared to say!)

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 48 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: