More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 09:46:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 48 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION  (Read 1115116 times)
liverbird
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger v2.0: NUCLEAR WAR EDITION
« Reply #700 on: 2007 June 23, 17:03:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How do you get the option to re give the diploma.... also what is debug mode.........  Cheesy  Huh
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #701 on: 2007 June 24, 03:41:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How do you get the option to re give the diploma.... also what is debug mode.........  Cheesy  Huh

debug mode is the proper name for the mode your game enters when you type "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true"

INFP or something
liverbird
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #702 on: 2007 June 24, 14:54:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok thanks....  Does the debug mod affect the game
purplehaze
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #703 on: 2007 June 24, 15:09:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Liverbird..you can turn OFF debug mode after you use it.  Change the true to false.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #704 on: 2007 June 25, 20:48:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Frankly, if you don't know what it does, you shouldn't do it.

Just a thought.....

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #705 on: 2007 June 25, 21:55:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

unless someone asks for an error log. I figured it was a safe bet, given the cluelessness, that they'd be needing to post one soon.

INFP or something
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #706 on: 2007 June 26, 23:15:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Assuming that it isn't too late...bwahahahaha  Wink

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
Venusy
Dead Member

Despite the name, I am male.Do not call me "miss".

View Profile
« Reply #707 on: 2007 June 29, 11:16:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You need any EP, or any SP (except Holiday Pack 05) for it to work. In other words, yes, it will work in your game.

"They say only the good die young. If that works both ways, I'm immortal."

ISTP - Independent, concise in speech, master of tools.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: 2007 July 02, 01:08:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pesc,

I just noticed the new version has an option to nuke 'sim schedulers' -- what might those be?

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #709 on: 2007 July 02, 03:12:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just noticed the new version has an option to nuke 'sim schedulers' -- what might those be?
That will cancel all visitors about to spawn and any NPCs you've hired. I added this because I was having problems with a gardener that wouldn't show up, yet I couldn't hirea new one, so I tried nuking the schedulers. The problem was elsewhere, but the feature remains, as it may have other applications, such as if you wish to fire an NPC you can't get to appear long enough to be fired, nuking all the schedulers will instantly terminate all NPC services.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #710 on: 2007 July 02, 07:35:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cool, yes I have a gardener and every day he turns up and says, 'your gardens are fine today, blah, blah' and buggers off before I can get one of the laggard sims across the road to dismiss him.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: 2007 July 02, 13:32:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yea, that'll come in handy for 'firing' gardener's and maids.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: 2007 July 03, 10:09:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On a related note, can we have "dismiss NPC" added?  I'm getting tired of the first sim home from work having to trek through the house to find the damn nanny to dismiss her for the day - the sim gets to where she was and she decides to go have another bath or something before she can be dismissed.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #713 on: 2007 July 03, 10:17:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Already sorta exists as part of "Nuke Schedulers".

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: 2007 July 03, 10:24:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nuking all the schedulers will instantly terminate all NPC services.

I don't want to terminate her services, just get rid of her for the day as soon as an adult returns home.  The nanny is hired to the schedule of the adult who starts work latest.  When the first adult gets home I want the nanny to leave, but I also want her to come back the next time she's supposed to there.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #715 on: 2007 July 03, 10:40:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't want to terminate her services, just get rid of her for the day as soon as an adult returns home.  The nanny is hired to the schedule of the adult who starts work latest.  When the first adult gets home I want the nanny to leave, but I also want her to come back the next time she's supposed to there.
I don't think there's any specific way to do this.

Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #716 on: 2007 July 03, 12:02:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Going back to "fix work state"....  Is there any way it can apply to kids who often lose a grade by missing school because of a reset?

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #717 on: 2007 July 03, 12:44:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is under investigation.

Apsalar
Asinine Airhead

Enraged Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #718 on: 2007 July 03, 14:37:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I apologize for being non-awesome, I read the thread, but I am wondering if I should use hack when I happen to get invisible sims on the lot? And how? I have no clue - I don't even know if it's dangerous to have invisible sims on the lot.

Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

INTJ. I like putting hats on my avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #719 on: 2007 July 03, 15:21:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Navigator, perhaps try forcing an error on the sim using the lot debugger and then either choose Reset, OR choose Delete, save your game, exit the lot, and then re-enter the lot. Alternatively, you can use the cheat 'moveObjects on' (without the quote-marks), and delete your sim via Buy or Build mode, save your game, and then exit and re-enter the lot. The sim you deleted will be reset and may or may not still  be invisible after the reset. Sometimes this works; sometimes it doesn't.

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Apsalar
Asinine Airhead

Enraged Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #720 on: 2007 July 03, 15:28:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks very much for the answer. I'll try it out.  Tongue

Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

INTJ. I like putting hats on my avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #721 on: 2007 July 03, 17:33:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I forgot to mention that moving a sim out of a lot and then moving it back in will sometimes cure the invisibility problem, as well, but not always.

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
NixRMax
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #722 on: 2007 July 03, 18:08:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm guessing 'Memory... > Clear Trash... > From Me' is for either: A. Townies who have been affected by that hack you had that stopped their amnesia when moving in, or B. Sims who simply have far too many memories? I noticed it got rid of 'Met Sim' memories and a moving in memory. If not, what's it do? I hate being tempted by shiny red buttons...

I shall not go gentle into that good night...
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #723 on: 2007 July 03, 21:19:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm guessing 'Memory... > Clear Trash... > From Me' is for either: A. Townies who have been affected by that hack you had that stopped their amnesia when moving in, or B. Sims who simply have far too many memories? I noticed it got rid of 'Met Sim' memories and a moving in memory. If not, what's it do? I hate being tempted by shiny red buttons...
It gets rid of garbage memories like "Met X" and "Move In/MoveOut", which you likely end up doing often.

jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #724 on: 2007 July 03, 21:46:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a hack by Squinge which prevents the "Met X" from being created in the first place. Nometsubject.package
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 48 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: