More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 16:35:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Title Claim
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Title Claim  (Read 24255 times)
OpiumGirl
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: Title Claim
« Reply #50 on: 2007 February 04, 12:25:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you see a bunch of 12 year olds here at MATY? Maybe it's the subscription fee.
Heehee, but I guess there's a difference between FREEE STUFFZZ and free knowledge (like here at MATY).  I'm guessing they'd go for the STUFFZ, and it is my belief that most of them would be too illiterate to understand how to use the hacks here.  Therefore, FREEE STUFFFZZZ sounds much KEWLER to them. Smiley
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2007 February 04, 15:09:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

* RainbowTigress ignores V.  Wink
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2007 February 04, 16:25:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You, V? Never! Rarely! Only to some.  Wink

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
Baronetess
polonius
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2007 February 04, 22:10:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn, and I was hoping things had actually gotten better. Silly me.
IMHO it's actually gotten a little worse - before the last few weeks, when the handful of 12-ish people joined, the thread derailing was amusing and mostly friendly.  Now it's all ridiculous shitfights and each post attempting to be more verbose and pseudo-intellectual than the last.  Honestly, it's like watching a bunch of high-school dropouts trying to masquerade as college professors by using big words and criticizing each other's grammar and syntax.  I don't know whether the "I agree with everything that's been posted" (I swear to God that was a real post) and the "IM posters" were any worse.  I've only posted once or twice since Blue went nuclear - any desire to take part in the conversations going on there now is gone.  It's mostly because of one person (anyone that's watching the forum knows who I'm talking about) that apparently has so little self-esteem and such a shitty life that she has to take it out on random strangers online to feel like she matters.  (Sounds like some other dramawhores we know.)  If she gets banned I think PMBD will show some improvement.

Do you see a bunch of 12 year olds here at MATY? Maybe it's the subscription fee.
I'm guessing they'd go for the STUFFZ, and it is my belief that most of them would be too illiterate to understand how to use the hacks here.  Therefore, FREEE STUFFFZZZ sounds much KEWLER to them. Smiley
I'm inclined to agree.  The one of the things I love about this site is simply the wealth of knowledge (including, but not limited to, actual technical discussion of the game mechanics instead of "...and this is called a "package" file.  You can identify "package" files by their filename, which ends in .package...")  I think the sheer number of polysyllabic words and acronyms would deter most of the prepubescents (and teenagers that ACT like prepubescents). -yes pescado, I know there is only 12 and 18  Roll Eyes
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

INTJ. I like putting hats on my avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: 2007 February 04, 23:43:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I guess I know where I *won't* be going anytime soon.

Edited because I felt like it Tongue

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Lana B
Dimwitted Dunce

This post not officially sanctioned

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2007 February 05, 07:45:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Polonius, I think I know who you are referring to but there's a self-righteous bitch with a few issues who bugs me more.

"Curse that alpha turkey, rohina! She will get her comeuppance next Grammar Day-- I will make sure of it!"
neriana
Souped!

Donatello

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2007 February 05, 08:50:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then there's that person, you know, the person who posts in that one way. I just can't stand that person. Wink

I've experiments to run, there is research to be done on the people who are still alive.
Surelyfunke
Bearded Bigamist
Querulous Quidnunc

Beard is yours for $2.50 at Rose Sims!

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2007 February 05, 09:17:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then there's that person, you know, the person who posts in that one way. I just can't stand that person. Wink

Oh, I know the one you mean. They post in black text, right?

Lana B
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2007 February 05, 09:41:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, that's the one.

"Curse that alpha turkey, rohina! She will get her comeuppance next Grammar Day-- I will make sure of it!"
Baronetess
polonius
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2007 February 05, 13:03:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Polonius, I think I know who you are referring to but there's a self-righteous bitch with a few issues who bugs me more.
*irony detector is malfunctioning*  I'm hoping you're not referring to me lol.  I may be a bitch with issues but I assure you that I am not self-righteous. Tongue  If you're not, I can't think of anyone currently on that forum that rubs me the wrong way worse than this chick.  The first few posts were biting and funny, until I realized that EVERYTHING out of her mouth was aggressive and condescending. 
Yes, that's the one.
OH! I TOTALLY know who you're talking about now!  Yeah, I absolutely HATE that person Grin
Lana B
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2007 February 05, 13:53:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps we are talking about the same person after all. There is another milder offender somewhere between the current reign of crap and the previous spammers. I thought you meant her.

neriana
Souped!

Donatello

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2007 February 05, 18:30:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I may be a bitch with issues but I assure you that I am not self-righteous. Tongue 

See, that's your problem: if you were self-righteous, you wouldn't have issues. You would realize everyone else had issues.

I've experiments to run, there is research to be done on the people who are still alive.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2007 February 12, 12:03:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WhAaaaaHAaaaaaaaat?! You can now BUY titles?!  Shocked

May I propose then to His Awesomeness hereby accept my offer to exchange my title for an Angry Baby? (yeah I still want him... Undecided)

And to my beloved exwench kewian, I will fight you for the place of the fattest ass *cough* botthom just behold my new MATY user pic!

*Laughs evily*

(yeah I'm THAT bored :-/)

*Hugs the Kewian*

Ok, now I'm off to find out what's this piratebooty and PMBD or PMDB or PMS is!

Greets,
Ali

Edit: pic needs to be resized to be used as avatar so I'll link it here
« Last Edit: 2007 February 12, 12:41:27 by Kyra » Logged

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Morague
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2007 February 13, 14:40:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm curious about what happens to the money that was donated to the account that can't be accessed. Does PayPal just end up with my money?

It costs $25 to follow through on the claim process which is what I donated so there's not much point in disputing. Will JM ever be able to retreive those donations?
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2007 February 13, 15:02:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It costs $25 to follow through on the claim process which is what I donated so there's not much point in disputing. Will JM ever be able to retreive those donations?

Huh?  Paypal gave me back my money with no fees at all.  I got all of it back.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
KatEnigma
Axe Murderer
Souped!

ENFJ

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2007 February 13, 16:42:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me too, I got all of my money back, no fees, no problem.

"There is a tragic flaw in our precious Constitution, and I don't know what can be done to fix it. This is it: Only nut cases want to be president."

- Kurt Vonnegut
Morague
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2007 February 14, 00:58:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm.....I'm going to try again then!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: