More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 05:35:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Dogs, maids, tubs and beds.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Dogs, maids, tubs and beds.  (Read 14604 times)
Strangel
Nitwitted Nuisance

Strangelet watches Star Wars with an iPhone. Geek.

View Profile WWW
Re: Dogs, maids, tubs and beds.
« Reply #25 on: 2006 November 20, 05:12:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd love a sims-only/pets-only toilet to go with my new pets-only tub.. LOL

I've toilet-trained the cat, now if only I could get her to stop going into the family bathroom and vice-versa...

Jelendra: Welcome to the dark side. We have Eric. [True Blood Thread]
[14:26] notovny: Indeed. Pepperidge Farm Breakfast Kittens are delicious.
Om-Nom-Nomed as Throat of #grah 08.07.08 ISFP
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 November 20, 05:51:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In Soviet Russia, you do not use bathroom, bathroom uses YOU! BUY has no problems with handling cats now.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 November 20, 11:53:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never had any puddle problems with the water wiggler.  All my items are crafted by a perma plat servo, so I don't get evil things.  Too bad; evil objects sound like more fun.

In Soviet Russia, you do not use bathroom, bathroom uses YOU! BUY has no problems with handling cats now.
How about training cats to use toilet?  Any outchasingness?

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 November 20, 13:26:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BUY will not disrupt sims attempting to bathe or housebreak pets.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
verdaeni
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 November 20, 17:21:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ETA: I hate the wolves so very much. All they do is upset every dog in the neighborhood. Sadly, the no strays patch doesn't work on them either. I really wish I could get them from showing up. My sims live in a major city! Hell, I've never seen a wolf just hanging out in Brooklyn, so why are they wandering around brownstones in my game? Arrrgh!

some of the ranchers in the mid west, tired of easterners reinstroducing wolves to the midwest, did open a bill to repopulate wolves into central park.  no doubt this is where your wolves are coming from.

Life is tough.
Life is Tougher if you act STUPID.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006 November 20, 17:57:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Timber Wolves are doing a find job repopulating the East Coast on their own... Smiley

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
verdaeni
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2006 November 20, 18:12:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Timber Wolves are doing a find job repopulating the East Coast on their own... Smiley

all the canada border states yes.  but not central park...   except for that bill.  which was supposed to be real btw,  i got it from some defenders of wildlife material.

Life is tough.
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2006 November 21, 07:08:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Over at the International Sims 2 Mod Community with hacked objects-- they have the cutest fire hydrant that you can put on the street and the dog goes to give itself a squirt--I love it--it comes in two flavors=just for resident dogs or for all dogs.  It's in their downloads--there are tons so it takes a while--but it is fun to look through all their stuff--unusual.  Before that, I would build a little shed outside and put a standard tub and a toilet in it. 
Karen
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2006 November 21, 07:30:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Over at the International Sims 2 Mod Community with hacked objects-- they have the cutest fire hydrant that you can put on the street and the dog goes to give itself a squirt--I love it--it comes in two flavors=just for resident dogs or for all dogs.  It's in their downloads--there are tons so it takes a while--but it is fun to look through all their stuff--unusual.  Before that, I would build a little shed outside and put a standard tub and a toilet in it. 

Can you post a link?
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2006 November 21, 14:09:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

all the canada border states yes.  but not central park...   except for that bill.  which was supposed to be real btw,  i got it from some defenders of wildlife material.

Last time I checked, PA, MD, WVA and VA weren't border states, and we have Timber Wolves here. Some of them have been bold enough (along with some coyotes) to come into the suburbs, too.  There was a rash of small dogs killed by either a wolf or a coyote in Arlington VA late last year and early this year, and Arlington is right across the river from Washington D.C.

New York is a border state, though, so maybe the wolves will find their own way to Central Park. Smiley

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
verdaeni
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2006 November 21, 14:58:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i just had a looping problem with a cat peeing, although it had peed okay before, in a soviet bathroom i mean.  i had to unlearn the behavior to break the loop.  but the last posted change to the bathroom hack is long ago.  i used the directors cut for pets....

Life is tough.
blubug
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2006 November 21, 16:05:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you post a link?
http://www.pc-sims.de/smb/showthread.php?t=3926&highlight=fire But it splashes water and raises hygiene of dogs, they can't  piss on it  (I think)
verdaeni
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2006 November 24, 02:26:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Last time I checked, PA, MD, WVA and VA weren't border states, and we have Timber Wolves here. Some of them have been bold enough (along with some coyotes) to come into the suburbs, too.  There was a rash of small dogs killed by either a wolf or a coyote in Arlington VA late last year and early this year, and Arlington is right across the river from Washington D.C.

New York is a border state, though, so maybe the wolves will find their own way to Central Park.

well im pleasantly surprised to find out there were more wolves then i thought.  of course i realize now its been a long time since it was news that they were in the border states, so maybe ii shouldnt be too surprised.

Life is tough.
Annette
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2006 November 24, 23:59:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On the subject of Pet tubs http://www.meshkiste.de/einzelobjekte.html looks interesting. I have just downloaded it, haven't tried it yet.
JadeDruid
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2006 November 29, 03:34:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On the subject of bathing dogs, I'm not sure if people are aware of this; dogs can bathe in the craftable water wiggler from OFB.  They do it autonomously too, and have fun doing it.  I haven't bathed any of my last three generations of dogs.

*gives you a cookie*

You taught me something today. Thanks.
Orikes
Knuckleheaded Knob

Spifftastically Fantabulous!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2006 November 29, 05:02:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i just had a looping problem with a cat peeing, although it had peed okay before, in a soviet bathroom i mean.  i had to unlearn the behavior to break the loop.  but the last posted change to the bathroom hack is long ago.  i used the directors cut for pets....

NY is a border state with fairly significant waterways along those borders. If you mean Canada, at least. To the north is the St. Laurence seaway, and to the north west is theNiagara river. Not that an industrious wolf couldn't find their way across one of the bridges if they really wanted to, but it does make it a little harder than it might otherwise seem.

Actually, on a related note, there was an incident this summer with a wild canine in central park. It might have been a coyote, but there was a wild dog hunting deer in Central Park that caused a bit of a stir.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: