More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 06:29:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Werewolfs
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Werewolfs  (Read 5526 times)
Omri-Chan
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Werewolfs
« on: 2006 November 08, 21:09:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

how can I make my sim be in a great rileadtship with the leadr of the wolfs?
and how can I make him come evreday.
he come so far times that the realtedships back to 0.
please help
Li'l Brudder
The Quitter
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
Re: Werewolfs
« Reply #1 on: 2006 November 08, 21:47:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grrrl, don't forget to spelllllcheckkkk or I'll come to your house and throw a brick through your dad's windshield.  Windshield!

AHem.  Wait for the LotP to come to your sim.  Make friends with it.  Let it nibble.
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 November 08, 21:54:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Allegedly, having more trees will improve the chances of wolves generally, and thus the LotP, coming to your lot.
Charamei
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 November 08, 22:23:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or if you can't afford trees, just turn debug mode on and spawn him from the mailbox. Keep spawning him every time he leaves. Eventually he should nibble.
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 November 08, 22:26:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Doesn't the mailbox option cause a new LotP to generate? That's a bad thing; you don't want your neighborhood getting clogged with zillions of wolves.
Li'l Brudder
The Quitter
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 November 08, 22:29:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No.  Not when I try.
Venusy
Dead Member

Despite the name, I am male.Do not call me "miss".

View Profile
Re: Werewolves
« Reply #6 on: 2006 November 08, 22:32:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Better method: wait until the LotP appears normally. Scroll over it, and take a look at what its name is. Then use christianlov's pet teleporter to teleport it back to the lot. Then, either raise the relationship normally, or use debug mode and drag the bars up to the top (remember to do this for the LotP as well as your sim). Wait for the inevitable nibble.
« Last Edit: 2006 November 08, 22:40:46 by Venusy » Logged

"They say only the good die young. If that works both ways, I'm immortal."

ISTP - Independent, concise in speech, master of tools.
ZiggyDoodle
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 November 08, 22:48:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Each set of four trees on the lot raises the chance of a wolf visit by one percent (per the guide).

Having toddlers and babies on the lot also attracts wolves, including the pack leader. Pack leader only visits at night.  Again, per the guide - but I challenge this unless there are two wolves in my game named Bailey. 

Get ready to have lots of holes dug in your lawn and if you have any flower beds, the wolves love rolling  in (and destroying) them.
kaydee
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 November 09, 00:01:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Each set of four trees on the lot raises the chance of a wolf visit by one percent (per the guide).

Having toddlers and babies on the lot also attracts wolves, including the pack leader. Pack leader only visits at night.  Again, per the guide - but I challenge this unless there are two wolves in my game named Bailey. 

Get ready to have lots of holes dug in your lawn and if you have any flower beds, the wolves love rolling  in (and destroying) them.

It's quite possible that you do have two wolves in your game named Bailey.  I had at least four different male wolves in my neighborhood, all named Baron.  The one female was named Viola. I've had them all at my lot at the same time...and the LoTP wasn't with them, either.  I think that is the most stupid thing, ever.  Why the fuck did they give EVERY MALE WOLF THE SAME FUCKING NAME?
miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 November 09, 00:53:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds like you need a retroactive nopetrespawn...  Maybe you can use the "how to delete/burninate a Sim" thread to delete/burninate all those wolves...
kaydee
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 November 09, 01:10:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds like you need a retroactive nopetrespawn...  Maybe you can use the "how to delete/burninate a Sim" thread to delete/burninate all those wolves...

Yes, perhaps you're right.  However, I think my neighborhood is FUBARed in any event, for a completely unrelated reason.  For some reason I'm getting messages that I can't move any more people in because my pet is going to have babies...when I don't even OWN a damned pet at the moment.  Also, my houses with Sims in them have turned blue and white in the neighborhood view - when I go in and play, everything looks/acts normal; however, when I went to look at the pictures I took, they look like a NEGATIVE.  Something is seriously, seriously amiss, here.   Angry
miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 November 09, 01:17:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The answer to that one is in another thread... don't remember where tho.  Might be an outdated noagediscrimination?
kaydee
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006 November 09, 01:22:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, that hack is the current one for pets.

And which problem is there an answer to?  The blue and white houses on the neighborhood screen?  Or the "Your pet is pregnant" even though I don't HAVE a pet?  Or would it be my snapshots looking like negatives?   Cheesy

I've been pretty obsessive about reading this board, InSim and a couple other communities and haven't come across any of those problems before.  If you recall seeing one of them, I'll definitely look around a little deeper.

And thanks.  Smiley
miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006 November 09, 01:24:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The "you can't move anyone in because your pet is pregnant whether or not you have a pet" problem. 

It might be a real bug, but you can work around it with the hack that lets you have bigger than normal families.
kaydee
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2006 November 09, 01:28:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have Squinge's updated hack for larger families - up to 10 people.  I had only 6 people on the lot at the time, so I don't think that's it, either, because it was working fine - I had 9 people on the lot before I moved some kids out.  It was when I tried to have one of my Sims get married that I got the your pet is preggo message.

But who the hell knows.  We just bought a new computer and after it's built, I'm obviously going to be reinstalling everything anyway.  I haven't had any problems for a year, so if it had to happen, now's a good a time as any.  Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: