More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 23:50:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Flaming sack of poo?? Anyone else gotten this?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Flaming sack of poo?? Anyone else gotten this?  (Read 12903 times)
Zoltan
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Flaming sack of poo?? Anyone else gotten this?
« on: 2005 September 17, 05:25:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/messages.php?&openItemID=item.81,root.1,item.43,item.41,item.23&threadID=56057b0c3e186fac22536d0a8f49a08c&directoryID=81&startRow=1

"This is so funny. I hired the matchmaker to get me the perfect date for my simmie and what she gave her was an elder. Not thinking about the consquences I paid the matchmaker for another blind date while the other guy was there. Well, the new and much younger blind date showed up, and it made the Elder date really mad. He yelled at my sim than left.

Well, the next night I See this flame on my sims lawn. I went to investigate, didn't know what it was so I turned the move objects cheat on to delete it. It said it was Flaming Sack of Poo. That's right folks you read it right.

I couldn't delete it and the only way to get rid of it was for my Sim to stomp it out, which had green cloud comming out of it."

= thats pretty damned weird...I think I should try it out  Tongue  Anyone else get a sack 'o' shit from a bad date?
Marg
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: Flaming sack of poo?? Anyone else gotten this?
« Reply #1 on: 2005 September 17, 05:27:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, hasn't happened to me yet.  But I read on another forum that you can add it to your simmies
inventory.   LMAO
CapN Tokyo
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 September 17, 05:27:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LMAOROFL! That's hilarious! I'm surprised that that one kid did't know what flamming meant though. Huh

I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven't got the guts to bite people themselves.

From,
    The CapN

(aka, Tokyogirl119)
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2005 September 17, 06:22:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think maybe the dating system on my game is mucked-up.  I'm surprised I didn't get a flamin' bag of poo considering what happened tonight.  I have two Sim females sharing a house and when I played last night, I got one of them a date from the Matchmaker.  He was another Family Sim like her with exactly the same profile (one of the new townies) and they got on quite well, although just standing around outside a house talking isn't really very exciting (there was no option for her to take him anywhere, she could only go by herself).

Anyway, today I played the lot again and got her roommate to order a date.  The Matchmaker sent the exact same man!  I have no idea whether this was 'by design' or not, but it didn't make much sense.  He was fairly interested during the date, but as soon as it was over he was making eyes at the girl he'd dated the day before.   After the date was over I ordered her another one and of all people got Remington the maid.  He seemed to prefer watching tv to chatting, though.

The main reason I think it's mucked-up is because none of the Turn-Ons & Turn-Offs are matching-up and in some cases are in direct conflict.  Remington, for instance, has "black hair" as his turn-off in my game, which is the exact colour of the Sim who got him for a date.  She likes fat men with facial hair or something, but neither of her dates fitted those.   I paid full price in each case.  I then tried it with a male Romance Sim and paid only $1,000.  His date had a similar personality profile to him (about the same difference as my female with Remington) and matched with one Turn-On (he was fit and she liked fit men). This is the only time a turn-on has matched.  However, his date walked straight past him to go join a game of cards, there was no date meter (although the Matchmaker hung around), no memory of having a first date and his want to date someone wasn't satisfied.  This may have been because as soon as the icon to "Be Introduced" appeared, another one came after it for him to grow-up the toddler of the couple he lives with.  I cancelled it out, but the greet icon was also cancelled out. 

Anyway, shortly afterwards one of his best friends called him to join a group outing downtown, so he went off in a taxi and left his 'date' to her game of cards. When he came back she was still there and so was the Matchmaker.  He went straight upstairs to bed.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
nothingbutsims
« Reply #4 on: 2005 September 17, 12:49:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I created two separate Sims (male and female), living in two separate households, with the idea that I would get them together.  I made the turn-on's and turn-off's match the others so they would be naturally attracted to each other.  But the problem was, I could never get them together when playing one Sim because I could never find the other in any of the downtown lots.  So, while playing the male Sim, I called the matchmaker and paid the full price for a blind date and to my complete surprise, my female Sim drops in my front yard!  So, they had a couple of dates and then had a dream date, where he gave her a surprise proposal and they are now married.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 September 17, 15:17:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(there was no option for her to take him anywhere, she could only go by herself).

I'm pretty sure if someone is on a date or outing with your sim (their pumbob shows up blue) that when you go somewhere they will follow. At least that's what has been happening in my game.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Hairfish
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 September 18, 02:25:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I created two separate Sims (male and female), living in two separate households, with the idea that I would get them together.  I made the turn-on's and turn-off's match the others so they would be naturally attracted to each other.  But the problem was, I could never get them together when playing one Sim because I could never find the other in any of the downtown lots.

I've done the same thing, with the same disappointing results. It's almost as if they're purposely avoiding one another.  Tongue

When I've had either of them order up a Blind Date, the Sim that arrives is totally incompatible, even at full price.

I've had one successful Blind Date match-up, when an Adult got a college student from Uni (both CAS Sims). They're engaged, but they're going to have to wait until she's graduated to get married, which makes perfect sense.
Howabominable
Asinine Airhead

Hi.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 September 18, 02:41:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with the turn-on turn-off thing. I hat the matchmaker give one of my sims a date and he didn't match EITHER of the turn-ons, but he DID match the turn-off. I can only assume that my sim was HIS dream date, not the other way around.
Mister Roboto
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 September 18, 05:27:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had the flaming sack o' poo too.  When I saw it, I was like "hmmm that looks like..."

It was a sim, who cheated on his girlfriend when they were in college, and then he moved out of college.  Then she would CONSTANTLY walk by his house in the middle of the night and sneak around putting the flaming back places, and kocking over the garbage can.  Even though they had "made up" and were 100 level best friends.

So I have her move in, she got sick from the bugs from the garbage can, called over the girl he cheated on her with and they made out int he lviing room infront of her.  She then started craying and ran out of the house and droped dead on the side walk.
Dark Trepie
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 September 18, 06:25:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haven't got the sack of poo yet.  But there's plenty of hate going on in Pleasentview right now.

I had Don Lothario go out on a date with Kaylyn (spelling?) the maid.  Who we all know is whoo-hooing Daniel Pleasent as well.  Well, Don's date with her ended up being a dream date, and the next day Daniel calls Don to form a group outing because he heard from the maid what a good time they had.  So I said yeah and went to one of the bowling allies.

When they get there Don gets out of the car, then Daniel, then the MAID and MARY-SUE get out of the car.  And I'm sitting there in my chair laughing for a good five minutes because I know this outing can't end in anything but a complete disaster.  Long story short:  Mary-Sue flirts with Daniel, Maid gets pissed, the Outing meter instantly bottoms out, and I make Don get the hell out of there and back home.

To add insult to injury, Daniel caught Don and the Maid on another date flirting...

So, the Maid is furious with Daniel and Mary-Sue.  Daniel is furious with Don and the Maid.  Mary-Sue is furious at the Maid and Don for some reason.  And poor Don is stuck in the middle of it having his newspaper stolen and his trash can kicked over about 10 times a day.

Oh, did I mention that Cassandra is also furious at Don for leaving her at the alter? 
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 September 18, 17:04:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL. Serves that whoremonger of a womanizer right! That post made me laugh my head off.
Rebochan
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2005 September 18, 18:22:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh heh.  In my game, Nina Caliente married Don, and she's currently sleeping with one of the townies as well as Daniel Pleasant on top of her husband.  Her sister Dina married Mortimer.

Dina gets a call from her sister to go out.  So I send her out and stupid Nina brought as her company all THREE of her lovers.  So it was quite a juggling act to keep them from catching each other, but I'm proud to say, Nina got off scott-free.  In my game, Nina is a much more successful cheater than Don (who's had several of HIS dates pummled into submission by his jealous wife), so this actually worked out.

Too bad Nina never noticed her own sister never did get over her obsession with Don Grin
ceesims
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2005 September 18, 18:51:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

... Flaming Sack of Poo...which had green cloud comming out of it."
...thats pretty damned weird...I think I should try it out  Tongue  Anyone else get a sack 'o' shit from a bad date?

LOL, yesa BIT odd, but VERY funny!!
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2005 September 18, 22:43:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In my game, Nina Caliente married Don, and she's currently sleeping with one of the townies as well as Daniel Pleasant on top of her husband.
My goodness, didn't know you could have threesomes in the sims.
 Grin

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2005 September 18, 23:05:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In my game, Nina Caliente married Don, and she's currently sleeping with one of the townies as well as Daniel Pleasant on top of her husband.
My goodness, didn't know you could have threesomes in the sims.
 Grin
I count 4 people there. That qualifies as an orgy.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Xav
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2005 September 18, 23:43:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here are the "gifts" you can recieve from the highest to the lowest depending on how well a date went:

Bouquet of flowers
Single flower
Love letter
Hate letter
Poo
vecki
Querulous Quidnunc

Moar Average Than You

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2005 September 19, 00:04:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha I've got my first set of enemies ever in this game ever.

I created a new family to live Downtown, the Townie family: Annabel (fortune) & Winston (popularity) and teen Theresa (pleasure).  Aside from Annabel swooning over everything in pants (I foresee trouble down the line), Theresa brought home Simon Goth (Dina & Mortimer's son) from her first day at work in the culinary career (actually I would have thought a pleasure sim would fear a job, but that's another story).

Theresa and Simon hit it off like there was no tomorrow and they went out on a great date (Simon's wants stopped centering around the date with a minute to go so it got difficult to maintain the greatness, never mind get to dream date).  And he dropped off a single red rose later on (awwwwwww).

Anyway, Don Goth later on phoned Theresa as he'd heard Simon had had such a great time, would she like to go out on an outing?  Why not, I thought.  Her energy bar was still high up.  So off she went.

Don brought his son (with Cass) Hector, his married lover Nina Caliente, friend Christy Stratton (who if I remember right he wants to start flirting with), and his children with Nina Sophie and Brendan, as well as Simon.  The teens hung out together playing poker (it seems gambling is legal for teens in Sim City!), while Christy played with some random townies, and Don and Nina spent the whole time kissing and cuddling.

Anyway, Kaylynn rocked up at the end of the outing (what's she doing out?  She's got 4 little boys (a present from Daniel Pleasant before he ran back to Mary-Sue) at home alone!) and started beating into Nina.  I'm not sure why, she'd already fallen out of love with Don for quite some time - after the last time she caught him and Nina woo-hooing (pre-nightlife, so they weren't furious).  Nina gives back as good as she gets before sobbing for a minute, and suddenly it's on for young and old as Nina and Kaylynn have a good old bitchfight.  Nina emerges victorious and Kaylynn skulks off home to her boys.  Enemies!

I've previously made all my sims play nice - even reconciling the Pleasant family.  I had no idea how much fun nastiness could be.

<insert witty comment here>
Dark Trepie
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2005 September 19, 00:11:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seriously.  If NL has done anything for me, its that it made having enemies not pointless anymore.
vecki
Querulous Quidnunc

Moar Average Than You

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2005 September 19, 00:41:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

True, although I suddenly had a pair of child siblings furious with eachother and I have no idea why.

In another mild cool thing, I've suddenly noticed nastier sims stealing newspapers when they get left outside (which usually happens when all of my sims have jobs)

buddha pest
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2005 September 19, 01:10:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

True, although I suddenly had a pair of child siblings furious with eachother and I have no idea why.
I have this mother/daughter pair who keep getting stark-raving furious at each other over and over for no reason i can see.

They were out at a diner having a nice family dinner, and at some point during the meal the flames started flying.

??

I don't know if it's a bug or there are just things that instigate fury that I'm unaware of.
vecki
Querulous Quidnunc

Moar Average Than You

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2005 September 19, 01:23:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ooh I just remembered the funniest thing that happened last night.  (aside from Nina whipping Kaylynn's butt)

Kaylynn called the matchmaker for a date - got Robi Charvet the exterminator.  Unfortunately her sons saw her and started crying.  (they still like their dad Daniel Pleasant, despite his remarriage to Mary-Sue).  Anyway the following day, Kaylynn was chatting to her sons Keith, Kevin, Kingston and David over dinner, started talking about Robi, and the little hearts floated up around her speech bubble.  Kevin also talked about Robi, and the hearts flew up around his speech bubble too! (the boys were all children at this point)

So either Kevin was being very understanding about his mother's new love, or he is destined to be gay.

dawnkeeper
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2005 September 19, 02:10:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My favorite part about the furious state is when they think about the person who pissed them off the get these awesome flames over the thought bubble.  Cheesy

Lurkety, lurk, lurk!
Kaddish_Tolesa
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2005 September 19, 03:04:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I too have noticed that the turn ons/turn offs seem to do little, if anything at all.  I haven't gotten too much playing time in, but at least seven times I've had a different Sim look for a date and the turn ons don't match who they find attractive, or who the matchmaker finds for them.  I suppose that the attraction is based more off of their aspiration/astrological matchup?

Plus, it seems that all couples that I had made before Nightlife had the double-lightning chemistry.  I don't know if that was intentional, or if I've just gotten lucky with the Sims I have made.

The furious state is very funny, and it does seem to be random sometimes.  I had one Sim thinking of the cow mascot in a flaming thought balloon, which I found to be especially amusing.
bluecruzer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2005 September 19, 06:35:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i really enjoyed reading these posts in this thread had to wait to stop laughing to reply only thing my sims ever get from dates is red roses maybe i should try to make one of them go on a bad date,it is so funny to watch fights break out downtown for no reason 1st time it happened i had no clue as to why normally i will turn the rivals into vampires (during the daytime of course) evil grin gets rid of them quickly,i got what his name broke hooked up with meadow ,she fell almost instantly in love with him for some unknown reason,what is his name lol t ohhh Dustin.now with brother Beau (i think that's the right name lol) and in the same dorm as Dustin and Meadow things should heat up pretty quick there,little brother just seems a natural for romance sim,Dustin was bitten by a countess then his mother was also turned into a vampire when the countess paid a visit,then i can't recall her name married another vampire who happened to be a knowledge sim then both Dustin and his mother were both cured of vampirism,which upset stepdad who feared them being cured and instantly turned momma back into a vampire lol then of all things he seems to want to sunbathe and fries himself with Brandi in the mean time has been cured again and pleas with the grim reaper in the middle of giving birth rofl while it looked funny the birth never completeld and locked the save and buy features.

only way i could exit was ctrl alt delete,went back in she had again a boy and a girl except this time she completed the process as her husband fried himself heehee i guess he didn't know vampires can't sunbathe.
Baroness
cwieberdink
Retarded Reprobate

Dark and evil penguins!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2005 September 19, 11:35:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i really enjoyed reading these posts in this thread had to wait to stop laughing to reply only thing my sims ever get from dates is red roses maybe i should try to make one of them go on a bad date,it is so funny to watch fights break out downtown for no reason 1st time it happened i had no clue as to why normally i will turn the rivals into vampires (during the daytime of course) evil grin gets rid of them quickly,i got what his name broke hooked up with meadow ,she fell almost instantly in love with him for some unknown reason,what is his name lol t ohhh Dustin.now with brother Beau (i think that's the right name lol) and in the same dorm as Dustin and Meadow things should heat up pretty quick there,little brother just seems a natural for romance sim,Dustin was bitten by a countess then his mother was also turned into a vampire when the countess paid a visit,then i can't recall her name married another vampire who happened to be a knowledge sim then both Dustin and his mother were both cured of vampirism,which upset stepdad who feared them being cured and instantly turned momma back into a vampire lol then of all things he seems to want to sunbathe and fries himself with Brandi in the mean time has been cured again and pleas with the grim reaper in the middle of giving birth rofl while it looked funny the birth never completeld and locked the save and buy features.

Bluecruzer, that is a funny story, but -- dude, it's called a period.  Look into it.  It's hard to read large paragraphs with only commas and no sentences.

C

Darkerdink -- aide to Dark_Trepie.  Now with moar dark!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: