More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 17, 17:55:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Is anyone experiencing trouble adopting BABIES-in Pets?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Is anyone experiencing trouble adopting BABIES-in Pets?  (Read 3271 times)
Persephone
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Is anyone experiencing trouble adopting BABIES-in Pets?
« on: 2006 October 20, 07:37:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have just a few hacks, but they are from all over the place and I know the compatibility of hacks is unknown, so I'm only asking whether or not anyone else has had sims jump out of the interaction when calling adoption agency?  The sim will ring up the agency, yak a bit and then pop out of the interaction, no baby ever appears.  Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks guys!

UPDATE:

Removed all hacks, still have problem.  So I switched to my vanilla version, on a seperate XP log in with nothing in the folder, Sims still jump out of interaction on the phone... Sad  I'll try the spawn townie/NPC thing.

UPDATE:  Spawning NPC's worked.  If anyone else has this occur, that's what you do.  Thanks for the suggestions.
« Last Edit: 2006 October 20, 09:38:46 by Persephone » Logged
skandelouslala
Lipless Loser

Don't look now but they're going to kill you.

View Profile
Re: Is anyone experiencing trouble adopting BABIES-in Pets?
« Reply #1 on: 2006 October 20, 07:48:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haven't tried yet but the cars are severely f*cked.  Cool

If you have any hacks regarding the phones, I'd remove those first and go from there.
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2006 October 20, 08:09:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I added OFB, I got that sympton.  As far as I remember it was a hack conflict.  So yeah I'd suspect the hacks

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
Ashleigh
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 October 20, 08:33:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a similar problem with social workers, maids, exterminators and repairmen - I had to spawn the NPC & Townie Maker and create more NPCs, which sucked, because I like my neighborhood light.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 October 20, 08:47:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

first thing I do prior to installing a new ep is  remove all hacks and then I move my DL folder to the desktop and double check for hacks before putting it back in. FYI not all modders update or even check their hacks as soon as an EP comes out.The modders here  are the exception to the rule. which is wait a month or so and hacks will all be updated Tongue. on a bright note Squinge has already updated the dont walk away while cooking mod  for the pets EP. also sim pe is as usual down and not useable with the new EP as is sim enhancer. the good news the censor blur remover is still working fine. insim does not work in my game at all . temporary solution is merola's multipainting which does work in Pets

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Akharra
Corpulent Cretin

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 October 20, 11:01:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have Pets installed and used Insim fine. Get pregnant with and grow up. I don't know about the rest.

Formerly known as Tess.

All those that believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 October 20, 15:04:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hehe I heard that if you have Insim installed, the dogs will pee out Insim-optioned microwaves!  Cheesy
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 October 20, 20:45:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hehe I heard that if you have Insim installed, the dogs will pee out Insim-optioned microwaves!  Cheesy
ahh darn and my sim version of insim doesn't work for me to find out Grin

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: