More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 17, 13:26:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Apparently random LTW reassignment
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Apparently random LTW reassignment  (Read 2188 times)
Countess
eamethyst
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Apparently random LTW reassignment
« on: 2006 September 07, 14:14:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a fairly new neighborhood with a total of 6 playable Sims. Four of these Sims are at Uni, and all live in a Greek House.  The Greek House was founded by the twin Son and Daughter of my founding couple.  I noticed last night that all four of the YA's have rolled new LTW's.  It's not a problem and they are totally achievable, but I haven't the slightest idea as to how it happened.  I haven't bothered to check the parents back in the base hood, they have each fulfilled 2 or 3 LTW's already, so I don't really care what their current one is.

The last time I looked at the LTW of any of them was right after they started Uni, so I could assign their major to compliment their LTW.  The Greek House founders have just started the 2nd semester of their sophomore year, while the CAS pair I moved in from the dorm haven't yet completed the 1st semester of their freshman year.

I don't have Pescado's Greater LTW Variety hack enabled at this time.

I guess it just boils down to; does anyone know what could cause this mass LTW reassignment?
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
Re: Apparently random LTW reassignment
« Reply #1 on: 2006 September 07, 14:51:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's happened to me now and again, but I don't know what causes it either.  I use Squinge's mod that allows any LTW for any aspiration and often they will roll back to the original if they're not saved before their next wants reroll, but that's a different thing altogether.  I've definitely had them reroll spontaneously before using that mod.  The only other thing I can think of is have you changed the aspiration of the Sims in question and if so, are the new LTW's more suited to their former aspiration?  I doubt that's the case, but it's the only other possible cause I can think of. 

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
Re: Apparently random LTW reassignment
« Reply #2 on: 2006 September 09, 10:33:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's happened to me too and I've wondered if LTWs re-roll when you install a new EP or something that resets the 'hood.

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: