More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 12:54:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  shoplifting sims turn invisible as they return to pay
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: shoplifting sims turn invisible as they return to pay  (Read 1991 times)
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
shoplifting sims turn invisible as they return to pay
« on: 2006 July 12, 11:08:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A Sim was walking off the lot without paying.  Stopped dead at the boundary, turned invisible and walked back to pay at the till.  I have some pics and video of the shopping bag floating purposefully towards the till.  Anyone else come across this problem?   I didn't notice it pre-patch and I have updated those hacks I'm using.  First time it happened I wrote it off as a glitch - second time, I figured I'd better start looking for whatever was buggy.  I guess I'll have to take downloads and hacks out and see if I can pin it down, but that's such a pain.

The only other post I found about invisible sims in shops was this one.  The author figured it was the clothes buying that caused the problem.  My sims were shopping for plants and I think it was two different plant shops.  Could be Chanco's problem was shoplifters too.

I had some Invisible townies after changing their clothes.
This happen on community clothing shop lot; Everything went fine as far as the changing of their clothes and the sales, but some of these townies became invisible after changing clothes, I change their clothes with the (recommend an outfit option.). It seem to be a random thing, I had change 4 of townies clothes this way, but 2 became invisible.

I figured this out when I noticed shopping bags floating around the shop, but the sims were invisible, I use the mind control mirror to see who they were, I found it was the same townies that I sold the new outfits to a few hours before on the lot.

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: shoplifting sims turn invisible as they return to pay
« Reply #1 on: 2006 July 12, 11:46:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had this happen once, pre-OFB p1.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: