More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 03:24:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  I have mean sims! What did I do?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I have mean sims! What did I do?  (Read 14724 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: I have mean sims! What did I do?
« Reply #50 on: 2006 May 29, 20:52:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just deny them autonomous access to the bed. They shouldn't be messing with it anyway, otherwise their schedule gets messed up when they arbitrarily decide to sleep halfway through the day, instead of at a precise, mathematically determined time.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: I have mean sims! What did I do?
« Reply #51 on: 2006 May 29, 21:00:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never had sims2 sims other than kids arbitrarily decide to sleep in a bed, just relax on it - quite often not even their own!  I think I might have to go with your suggestion, JM, although locking kids doors to keep parents out does help - they only have their own to relax on then, and I know where to find them!  And when I find my sims doing things like that, they get to watch TV (the cookery channel)l or clean the toilet, or play chess........whichever is going to upset them most, and I don't use macrotastics then, because they don't complain when you use that!

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: